Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 am

Chris Moore was walking in the halls of Hogwarts. Everywhere he looked there was a sign of Christmas, everything was decorated with light, hearts and so on.
    Not that those things mattered to Chris, he was as always looking for only one person - Kaine.
    It had been over a year since he saw Kaine for the first time, and he was - to say the least - madly in love with the boy, not that they had actually talked because Chris feared to say something wrong and might end up looking stupid.
    Now Chris turned to stand in the Great Hall, here everything was just as decorated and there was a wonderful smell of Christmas in the air, a smell that made Chris smile a little as he adjusted his hair and his Ravenclaw tie - as always his clothes has to look just perfect.

Luke was walking around the castle, making sure everything was just perfect. He loved spending the Christmas at Hogwarts, everything was so cozy, warm and lovely. Right now he was going over the different decorations in the Great Hall, correcting the decoration that had been changed by some teasing third years.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:34 am

Kaine Andreason was walking into the halls of Hogwarts after being outside with his friend, Kat. They were both laughing as Kaine saw Chris in the corner of his eye. He turned to look at him, checking him out as he always would.
    Kat laughed "I'll see you around, Kaine" Kat said loud enough for Chris to hear it. She walked passed him and checked him out, just as Kaine would, before giggling. She finally understood why Kaine would check him out when he had the chance.
    "Yeah! Take care!" Kaine almost yelled back Kat before laughing slightly.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 am

Keaira slowly walked into the castle, from a pleasant stoll outside in the snow.

... What the hell? Why was the castle decorated with bright baubles, tinsel, poor trees taken from their habitats?

She furrowed her brows as she let her fingers travel along one of the long tinsels.

She was still wearing her hunting outfit; since it was the warmest, and, after all, it wasn't school hours so she didn't have to wear the robes.

//[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] da clothes. ^^//
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 am

Christmas. Satoshi heard mutters about it everywhere; heck, he saw it everyhere. He'd never understood this holiday. Why in hell did people give each other presents at this time of year, and why did small children believe in a fat guy coming down their chimneys to shower them with presents? No sir, Christmas didn't make any sense at all.

Huffing, he ventured into the great hall.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 am

Chris turned around, blinking his eyes twice when he heard his name and only just saw Kat walking away before he saw Kaine, not standing too far away from him. That thought made it tickle in his stomach and he quickly turned his gaze away, pretending to look at something else.

Luke finally got done with fixing the Great Hall and was just about to leave when he saw a familiar face. "Satoshi!" he yelled in a soft voice as he walked towards the younger boy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:26 am

Kaine smiled and walked over to Chris to stand beside him "Christmas.. What a wonderful time" Kaine said, putting his hands into his pockets.
    Headmistress McGonagall walked walking infront of them.
    "Mr. Moore. Mr. Andreason" She said, looking at them.
    Kaine wondered if he had done something wrong.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:54 am

Keaira huffed, shook her head, then went on, into the great hall. Averting her eyes from the poor trees dying a slow death indoors.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 am

"Hmm? Oh, hey, Luke." Staoshi smiled as he saw him. "What's up?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:15 am

Chris was just about to answer Kaine when McGonagall spoke to them. "Professor, is something wrong?" he asked very polite and smiled at their headmistress, looking at her and making sure not to blush when he thought about Kaine standing so close to him.

Luke smiled at Satoshi. "Nothing really," he answered him. "Just doing my patrol, making sure those teasing third years doesn't ruin the wonderful decorations," he looked at him. "How are you?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 am

"I was wondering if you two could teach the foreginer students, who doesn't celebrate christmas, what it is about? None of our teachers has the time" She said and looked at them.
    Kaine looked around, before looking into Chris's Glasz eyes.
    'damn.. Those eyes are beautiful..' Kaine thought before looking at McGonagall "I'm up. I'm sure Chris is aswell" Kaine said with a smile on his face.

Kat saw Keaira and walked over to her "Hi. I'm Kat" She said with a friendly smile on her face.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am

Keaira blinked, turned to the girl. Gave a smile. "I'm Keaira." as always, with an accent, but hey, that's what you got, living in another country.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 am

"Fine," he shrugged. "I just still don't understand this holiday of yours. It's weird." he confessed, grinned.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am

Chris looked at their Headmistress, then shortly at Kaine, feeling a short eye contact and then looking away to hide the little blush.
    "Of course, I would love to tell them about Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year," Chris finally said, his voice more light than normally because of the small butterflies in his stomach.

Luke smiled. "Well, I could ask some students to explain it for you? Unless you want to figure it out yourself, or want me to tell you?" he smiled at the younger boy as he sat down on one of the benches at the Ravenclaw table.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 am

"Good. Your class with start next on Wednesday. Your class will be in the the great hall after dinner. I will note the students" She said and and left them.
    Kaine still had a smile on his face "Well. It looks like we have to work together now, Chris" Kaine said and put a arm around his shoulder.

"Are you new here? You looked kinda lost before" Kat said and looked at her.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 am

"Nah, I'm not lost. I just don't understand these holidays of yours. Particularly this one." she cast a glance at one of the trees.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am

"Well, that'd be nice." he agreed, smiling.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 am

A very small and almost invisible blush appeared on Chris' pale cheeks as he looked at Kaine, although he was a few centimeters lower than him then he never had to look down on him, which was nice since most other students were lower.
    "Yeah, I guess so," he managed to say, slightly nervous and his voice high-pitched as always.

"I'll try to figure out something so you can learn more about this mysterious holiday," Luke smiled at Satoshi.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 am

"We should probably start working on what to teach the kids" Kaine said and patted Chris back "Wanna join me on the library?" Kaine asked and looked Chris in the eyes, again.

Kat looked around, finding Kaine and Chris "Come with me" Kat said and walked over to Kaine and Chris "I overheard your conservation with the headmistress. What was that about?" Kat asked both of them.
    "We have to teach the foreigner students what christmas is" Kaine said and smiled at Kat.

Last edited by Roxi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 am

Keaira followed, listened closely, but chose to remain silent.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 am

"Sounds good," Satoshi smiled and seated himself, as well.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Chris looked back and forth from Kaine to Kat, not really knowing what to say.
    "Yes, we should think about what to tell them," he finally said, still in a high-pitched voice and slightly nervous, he looked down in his lap to avoid looking Kaine in the eyes, the tickling in his stomach only getting worse. Damn, he really did like that boy.

Luke looked at Satoshi. "So, what do you want to know about Christmas? Anything that really make you wonder why we're all acting like some happy fools?" he joked with a smile on his lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm

"Okay. So we'll you now Kat. Our headmistress will send a letter to the foreigner students when and where the Christmas class will start" Kaine said and smiled and looked at his watch "We have to get going now, Chris. The library will close for the night soon"

Kat looked at Kaine and Chris "Sure. Have fun in the library" Kat said as she watched them walk to the library. She looked at Keaira, smiling.
    "So my friend and his friend will teach what christmas is"
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 am

She nodded. "Well. That should be enlightening."
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am

"Well, first of all... Why this time of year?" he asked. "There's nothing special until we reach new year, and that's still two months from now."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 am

Chris followed Kaine without a word, his stomach still tickling - although he tried to ignore that fact, after all then they were just going to plan what to tell the foreigners about Christmas.

Luke smiled, and even gave a small laughter. "Well, you see. It's because Jesus was born on this time of the year, but if you aren't Christian then you can simply say that it's because we need to have something to celebrate in these cold winter moths."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm