Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi

Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 am

Kaine smiled as he slide his hand up under Chris' jacket. Knowing he had clod hands.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am

"Kaine!" Chris screamed loudly when he felt the cold hand against his skin.
    He lost his breathe for a moment, biting his lip for stop himself from screaming again, but also at the same time tightening his grip around Kaine's neck, pulling him closer although Chris himself had turned his head away, now meaning that Kaine was pulled closer towards his neck - which was covered by the Ravenclaw scarf.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 am

Kaine smiled. He pulled the scarf away with his teeth, softly kissing Chris on his neck. He slowly moved his hand onto Chris' back.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 am

Again Chris lost his breath, clenching his teeth together to keep him from groaning. "Ka...Kaine, don't," he whispered breathlessly, now clenching his hand around Kaine's coat on his shoulder, trying to regain his breath.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 am

Kaine smiled against Chris' neck, slowly removing his hand from Chris body.
    "You like it" Kaine said and adjusted Chris' cloth.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 am

Chris had closed his eyes, trying to control his fast breathing.
    "Not... not out here," he whispered through his breath, feeling his heart beat ten times faster in his chest.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 am

"We should get inside.. Before we get sick" Kaine said and stood up, helping Chris.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:17 am

Chris was just about to protest, then realized that Kaine was right and stood up too, brushing away the worst of the snow before kissing Kaine on the cheek with a light smile.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris softly on the lips.
    "So.. This makes us boyfriends? Or what?" Kaine asked as he put his hands on Chris' waist.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 am

"If... if you want to," Chris said nervous while putting his arms around Kaine's neck and looking down at their feet with very red cheeks, luckily it could be seen as a sign of the cold and not the obvious fact that he was indeed blushing.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:25 am

Kaine smiled "I did love to be your boyfriend.. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Kaine whispered into Chris' ear.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 am

Chris nodded slowly, happy tears running down his cheeks as he pulled Kaine closer and hugged him tight.
    "Yes, I want to, more than anything else in this world," he whispered with a smile.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 am

Kaine smiled and took Chris up, spinning around happy.
    "I'm so happy" Kaine said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 am

Chris laughed, a lot. "Kaine, put me down!" he demanded, still laughing and smiling. This truly was the happiest day of his life, nothing could ruin it. Nothing.

Luke came wandering around in the dark, but he wasn't alone. He had Professor Filius Flitwick with him, and at that moment it really pleased him. Because before his eyes were now the students they had been looking for. Chris and Kaine.
    "Mr. Andreason and Mr. Moore, please explain why you are out here while it is dinner time." Professor Flitwick said, looking at the two boys, who clearly had been out here for a while, he could see that at their clothes which was covered in snow, and in their very red cheeks.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 am

Kaine put Chris down.
    "I'm sorry Professor. We were playing with the snow and forgot the time. I'm very sorry. It wont happen again" Kaine said looking at the professor.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 am

Chris looked at Kaine, then at the Professor, then at last at Luke. He didn't say a word, he just stood there beside Kaine.

"No, it won't. You two get inside now, and if I catch you outdoor on dinner time again, you will get detention." Professor Flitwick said and walked inside again, leaving them alone with Luke, who was still furious about Kaine's words earlier that day.
    "Don't think I've forgotten what you said Andreason," Luke said in an almost threatening manner as he stepped closer to Kaine.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:48 am

Kaine smiled and stepped closer to Luke.
    "What? That you are afraid to show who you really are?" Kaine said "What are you afraid of?"
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 am

Chris looked at Kaine. "Kaine, stop, it's not worth it." he begged him, crossing his arms in a worried manner.

"I'm afraid of nothing! And I am showing exactly who I am, because I'm not like your kind!" Luke stared at Kaine, he could feel the anger spread in his veins as he took a step closer, daring Kaine to come any closer, and if he was man enough to take this fight, he knew that he would.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 am

Kaine looked at Luke before walking over Chris.
    "Okay.. I will stop this talk here. And walk inside, with Chris, before we get into more trouble" Kaine said and put a hand on Chris' back.
    "Coming?"
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 am

Chris nodded and started walking, turning his back against Luke.

"Oh yeah? You're not man enough to defend yourself?" Luke laughed a little. "I just knew it, all of you, you go around acting like life is so easy, but you know what, in some way you're all just a couple of scared boys. A couple of... of.. fags and mudblo..." he stopped himself from saying the last line, but it was too late, Chris had heard it and knew what he had meant to say.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:08 am

Kaine frowned.
    "No. I'm just more man than you to stop this talk before I hit on the side of the face" Kaine said and stood still.
    "And you were about to say mudbloods weren't you? Guess what. Full bloods can be HOMOSEXUAL as well" he said before throwing a snow ball in Luke's face. He then took Chris hand and quickly walked inside, trying to control his breath.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:13 am

Chris just followed Kaine inside, completely in his own world. He felt something break inside as the many years of teasing and bullying once again happened inside his head, and that was more than enough to break him.
    Even before they reached the intrench Chris fell on his knees, dropping his head and then just sitting still, without a word, without moving - because he couldn't.

Luke didn't realized what he had said before that snowball hit him and he fell backwards, landing in the snow with a shock. He had just said the one word he had promised himself never to use. This they weren't going to forgive, he knew it and he hated himself for saying it.
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 am

"Chris are you okay?" Kaine asked in a soft voice, sitting down besides him, hugging him softly.
    "Don't let him bring you down. Don't let him. He can't touch you, Chris. He can't. Mudblood or full blood, I don't care. I still.. Love you" Kaine whispered at the last part.
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 am

Chris slowly shook his head. "Yes he can. He can touch me, just like everyone else in this world." he looked up, tears running down his cheeks.
    "He's right. I'm a mudblood. I'm not a real wizard, I wasn't born by any magical parents. I was born and raised as a Muggle. That's what I should've been. A Muggle, not knowing of this world," his voice was only a whisper, and it seemed like he was only talking to himself.
    "I never belonged here, everyone sees me as a mudblood, that's why they bullied me. 'Little poor Chris, a poor mudblood, all alone in the world, no one loves him, he is just all alone.', that's what they all said. Everyone."
    Roxi

Post  Roxi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 am

Kaine put both of his hands on his cheek, making him look at him.
    "Chris.. I love you. I love you, Chris" Kaine said and dried Chris' tears away. "I'm a mudblood as well. But I don't let anyone touch me. Luke have been nagging at me ever since I started here, because of my blood status. But I didn't let him touch me. And he can't touch you. I wont let him touch you, Chris!" Kaine said and looked deeply into Chris' eyes.
    "I love you, Chris Moore"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:07 pm