Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 23 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 am

Kaine smiled and supported her as they walked towards the Great Hall.
    "He is waiting for you," he said as they entered the Great Hall. Kaine saw Chris, sitting besides Fred.

Fred looked over his shoulder, and saw Rosalynn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 23 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am

Rosalynn followed without a word and noticed Fred right away when they entered the Great Hall, feeling her tears starting to fall down her cheeks again.
    "Kaine, I... I can't... Not like this," she whispered.

Chris followed Fred's gaze and saw Kaine with Rosalynn.
    "Well, don't just sit there, go talk to her," he said as he gently pushed Fred at his shoulder, standing up himself to get over to his boyfriend.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

"Shh.. Shh.. It's okay. Just go over to him.. And hug him. Let it all out," he said as he walked further into the Great Hall, before he let go of her.

Fred slowly stood up, trying to hide his hurting hand with his sleeve.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 am

Chris pushed Fred slightly forward. "Go on," he encouraged him and made him take a few steps before then leaving, already seeing the Rosalynn was coming over to Fred.

Rosalynn had tears in her eyes, her feet seemed to be having their own will, or was it her will? She was too confused to know, and before she even had a chance to stop herself she had walked over to Fred, wrapping her arms around his body and hiding her head at his chest as she just cried. She didn't say a word to him, she just cried, feeling her whole body shake as she did.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 am

Kaine stood in the background, putting a arm around Chris.

Fred wrapped his arms around her, tears running down his face. He kissed her forehead. He grabbed her shirt with his healthy hand, holding her close.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am

Chris smirked lightly. "Mission accomplised, don't you think?" he looked at Kaine with a smile.

Rosalynn kept shaking as she cried and cried and cried, she felt like her body was going to fail her at any moment and the only thing that kept her up was Fred. Her hands grabbed around his shirt, her head still hidden at his chest.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:59 am

"Mhm.. I told her about when someone else kissed you.." Kaine said, kissing Chris head.

Fred slowly sat down with Rosalynn in his lap, whispering; "I'm sorry.." into her ear. "I'm.. So sorry.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:03 am

Chris made a face that clearly showed his disgust. "Don't remind me!" he complained and rolled his eyes.

Rosalynn shook her head as she tried to calm herself down.
    "It... It... It wasn't your fault... I... I should've listened to you," she managed to say in between her crying, her voice very hoarse. She was still shaking all over her body, and in her mind she wondered if the cold wind last night had given her a cold. A cold she hadn't noticed before because she had been crying so much.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 am

"well it made her listen to me," Kaine smiled at Chris, kissing him softly.

Fred held her as close as his hurting arm would allow him to.
    "I-I really care about you.. Rose.. I really do.. I don't care about anyone else.." he said and he softly kissed her, before whispering into her ear; "I love you.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 am

"Oh shut up," Chris complained and kissed Kaine with a smile.

"I... I love you too," Rosalynn finally managed to stop her tears as she pulled her head a little back, looking at him.
    She didn't exactly feel pretty, actually it was the opposite. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red, her face was red, her clothes didn't even match or looked well on her, and also she felt like her forehead was burning.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 am

Kaine smiled.
    "I love you Chris," he said and kissed his cheek.

Fred held his hurting hand against her forehead, feeling the heat through the bandage.
    "You have a fever, Rose.. You are burning," he said and let his hand fall into her lap.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Chris smiled and got a small blush on his cheeks.
    "I love you too," he whispered.

Rosalynn looked at his hand, completely ignoring what he had just said. She let go of him, moving her hands to his wounded hand.
    "What happened?" she asked worried with a weak voice, she was leaning against his shoulder now, not able to keep herself sitting straight.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Kaine smiled and pulled Chris into a hug.

Fred groaned low in pain.
    "I smashed it into a wall this morning.." he said in a low voice
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Chris laughed and wrapped his arms around Kaine's neck.
    "You're wonderful," he whispered.

"Why?" Rosalynn whispered as she let go of his hand again, noticing how much her own hands were shaking. She closed her eyes for a second, trying to shake the dizzy feeling off of her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

"no.. You are wonderful," kaine whispered back, smiling.

"you need to go to bed, Rose," Fred said with worry in eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"No, you are. My bushy haired boyfriend," Chris teased and ran his hand through Kaine's hair with a smirk.

"I'm fine," Rosalynn said with a low voice.
    "Why did you hurt yourself?" she asked again, ignoring her burning forehead and the dizzy feeling she had.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"Oh shut it, babe," he said and kiss Chris.

Fred kissed Rosalynn's forehead.
    "because i was angry. Not at you. But at Anna-Belle.." he said and picked her up in bridal-style.
    "I'm going to take you too the hospital wikg. So you cam get some medicin for that cold," he said and ignored the pain in his hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Chris laughed. "You know I it," he said as he kissed Kaine, then turned his head and saw Fred carrying Rosalynn.

Rosalynn leaned her head against Fred's chest, her eyes were still closed and she still felt dizzy.
    "But, I'm fine," she mumbled, not believing in her own words. She felt terrible, tired and weak.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

"I can carry you in bridal-style too. But not to the hospital wing," Kaine said and winked to Chris.

Fred walked down to the hospital wing and put her down in one of the hospital beds.
    "You are not fine, Rose.. You are sick.." he said and sat down on the bed besides her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 pm

"You don't dare!" Chris looked at him, laughing a bit.

Rosalynn just kept her eyes closed and was still shaking. Although she felt like her whole body was ice, then it burned.
    Soon after they arrived at the Hospital wing Madam Pomfrey walked over to them, placing a hand on Rosalynn's forehead.
    "Oh dear, seems like a bad cold," she said and looked at Fred. "I'll get some medicine for her," she turned around and left to get the medicine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "I do dare," he said and picked Chris up in bridal-style.

Fred softly took Rosalynn's hand, kissing it softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Chris tried not to scream like a girl, laughing and holding his arms around Kaine's neck.
    "Kaine! Put me down!" he yelled while he laughed.

Rosalynn opened her eyes to look at Fred. "I'm sorry," she whispered low.
    Madam Pomfrey came back with the medicine, taking Rosalynn's temperature before giving her the right amount of medicine.
    "39,4. She should be fine, just needs a days rest and this medicine every two hours. You're welcome to stay here with her," she told Fred before putting the medicine on the table beside the bed and then leaving.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Kaine laughed.
    "No, I wont!" he said and span around a few times, kissing Chris' neck

Fred put the blanket over her.
    "What are you sorry for?" he asked, looking down at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Chris held on tight to Kaine's neck.
    "Kaine!" he almost screamed in his high-pitched voice, still laughing.

"For making you stay here, because I was stupid enough to get sick," Rosalynn whispered, she could feel herself falling asleep when the medicine started working, making her body relax and stop shaking.
    Her eyes were closed, but her hand were still looking for his. She needed him there and wanted to make sure he hadn't gone away or that it all had been an illusion because she was sick.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"No. I wont," Kaine laughed and kisswd Chris.

Fred took her hand as he sat down on a chair besides the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm