Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 6 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 am

Chris saw Kaine getting into the train.
    "Kaine!" he shouted and ran towards him, quickly giving his suitcase and Pavarotti's cage to those who were putting the baggage in the train.
    "Kaine! Kaine, I'm sorry."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 6 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:03 am

Kaine stopped in the hall of the train. He slowly turned to look at Chris, still with his glasses on.
    "It's okay, Chris," he said and smiled slightly. Clearly he was still slightly hurt.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 am

Chris just walked up to him, pulling Kaine into his arms and hugging him.
    "It's not okay, I was awful. I'm sorry," he said in a low voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:12 am

Kaine slowly took off his sunglasses and hugged his boyfriend back, blocking the way for everyone else that was getting on the train.
    "I just want you to know that I will always be there for you. No matter where we are or where we stand.." he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 am

"I know, it's just... My dad, I just really want to handle this on my own." Chris said and moved them into the nearest compartment so the other students could get in too.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 am

"You shouldn't.. I know you want too, but you need some friends or family to talk too.." Kaine said and slowly sat down, putting his sunglasses into his pocket.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 am

Chris sat down across from him, sighing and resting his head in his hands.
    "I... I don't know. I just don't want to lose him. I was close to losing him once, I don't want that to happen again."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:39 am

Kaine looked at him.
    "I'm sure he'll be okay, Chris. I'm sure," he said with a small smile in his lips, softly touching Chris' arm.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 am

Chris was just about to move away, not being in the mood for any human contact, but then he stopped himself and just looked sad at Kaine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

"You don't have go through this alone. You have your family. And your friends. And me. You can talk to all of us," Kaine said gave Chris a small smile before he removed his hand, remembering that Chris didn't wanted to be touched.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:04 am

"Don't," Chris said with Kaine removed his hand, looking at him with sad puppy eyes. Now that the shock was gone he was just feeling sad and needed someone - needed Kaine - to hold him and tell him that it was going to be okay, that he wasn't alone anymore.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 am

Kaine slowly stood up and sat besides Chris, putting his arms around him, holding him close.
    "We are all here for you, honey," he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 am

Chris crawled onto Kaine's lap like a little child, resting his head at Kaine's chest, saying nothing and only enjoying the comfort he got from being so close to Kaine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 am

Kaine smiled against Chris hair while holding him close.
    "I'm here for you," he whispered and ran his thumb over the ring he gave to Chris.
    "I want you to remember that everytime you look at this ring," he whispered and kissed his hand softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 am

Chris blushed a little bit and looked at the ring.
    "I'll always remember," he said in a low voice and smiled slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:26 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris softly on his cheek. He held Chris in the same position all the way too Kings Cross.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:05 am