Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 4 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 am

Chris couldn't help but laugh as he opened his eyes and looked at Kaine, kissing him back deeply.

Rosalynn followed him, holding his hand in her own, and smiling as she intertwined her fingers with his, walking side by side and feeling more happy than ever before.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 4 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 am

Kaine smiled and he pulled away. Sat slowly laid on top of Chris, kissing his jaw.

Fred smiled and stopped to kiss Rose for a moment.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:25 am

Chris held back a groan, losing his breath and aching his back slightly.
    "Kaine, I can't..." he whispered breathless.

Rosalynn blushed deeply and lost her breath, her heart skipping a beat as she kissed him back.
    "What's with you all of a sudden?" she whispered against his lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 am

"I won't," Kaine said and cuddled against Chris chest.

Fred smiled.
    "Nothing. What should be wrong?" he asked and pulled away, looking at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am

Chris sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around Kaine, closing his eyes with a smile.
    "Thanks."

Rosalynn giggled, her eyes were sparkling as she looked at him.
    "You're just so loving, it's like you can't keep your hands to yourself. I'm not use to you being like that, you're usually so shy," she blushed even more.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 am

Kaine breath in deeply, smiling against Chris' chest.

"I can keep my hands to myself if you want," Fred said and slowly pulled his hands to himself.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 am

Chris held his hand at Kaine's cheek, caressing it while he still had his eyes closed.

Rosalynn blushed as she wrapped her arms around Fred's neck.
    "I didn't say that," she said in a low voice, standing on her toes to kiss him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am

Kaine closed his eyes as Chris carssed his cheek.

Fred put his hands on Rose's waist, softly kissing her back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

Chris smiled and watched his boyfriend with half closed eyes.

Rosalynn couldn't help but giggle, closing her eyes as she felt his lips against her own.
    "Do we really need to go ice skating?" she whispered against his lips, right now there was one thing she would love to do more than go ice skating.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 am

Kaine cuddled closer. He was going to miss this.

Fred smiled.
    "Is there something else you would rather do?" he whispered against her lips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 am

Chris closed his eyes and held Kaine tight against him. He wished they could just stay like that.

Rosalynn opened her eyes to look into his, smiling sweet.
    "Yes," she whispered breathless against his lips, blushing deeply.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 am

Fred smiled.
    "and what is that you would rather do than ice skating?" he asked and kissed her again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 am

Rosalynn blushed even more as she kissed him back again.
    "I... I can't say it, not out loud. You know what I want," she whispered breathless against his lips, her cheeks getting more and more red.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Fred blushed as well.
    "Are you sure.. That is want you want? I want our first time to be special.." he whispered against her lips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 am

"It's special to me as long as I'm with you," Rosalynn whispered, kissing him softly.
    "I don't need a date, or candles or stuff like that to make it special, I just want to hear three small words from you, then it's special enough for me." she whispered against his lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 am

Fred smiled.
    "Let go back then.. To the room of requirement.." he whispered and kissed her. His lower body starting to tighten and feel warm.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 am

Rosalynn nodded and let go of his neck, just to take his hand and walk back against the castle. Her stomach were filled with butterflies that tickled and her heartbeat was fast, her cheeks burning from her blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 am

Fred walked back to the castle, and into the room of requirement where a big bed and a hell lot of candles lighten up the room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:26 am

*a few hours later*

Rosalynn took Fred's hand with a smile, walking out of the Room of Requirement, setting off to find their friends.

Chris had snuck out of the Gryffindor dorm room once Kaine had fallen asleep in his arms, he had just arrived at the Great Hall when Pavarotti had landed beside him, a letter in his beak. Chris took the letter, sat down with Pavarotti by his side and started reading the long letter - his face showing no emotions after the first couple of lines.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 am

Kaine had slowly woken up as Chris had left. He walked into the Great Hall. Finding Chris.
    "Hi," he said in a low husky voice.

Fred smiled at her and walked out. He looked around in the hall, finding Kat sitting on a bench.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:43 am

Chris just stared into the air, he had put the letter down on the table, his eyes showing no emotions at all. He just sat there, staring into the air, not even noticing Kaine or anyone else.

Rosalynn saw Kat and walked towards her, still holding Fred's hand.
    "Hi Kat!" she almost yelled, smiling all over her face - she felt like she was glowing, sparkling. Her whole body just felt so good and her smile was so bright and warm.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:45 am

Kaine softly touched Chris' back.
    "Honey are you okay?" he asked as he sat down besides him. Looking at him with worried eyes.

Kat looked up from her book with a smile on her face.
    "Tell me everything!" she said rather loud and clapped the bench next to her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 am

Chris finally realized that Kaine was there, turning his head to look at him.
    "It's my dad," he said in a low and emotionless voice. "He's got prostate cancer," he looked down, shaking his head.
    "They're all staying home for Christmas, Carol wrote to tell me everything. I... I'm going home, to be with him."

Rosalynn blushed deeply and looked at Fred, standing on her toes to kiss his cheek before she sat down beside Kat.
    "You don't want to know everything, we both know that Kat!" she said with a giggle.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 am

"I'm sorry, Chris.." Kaine said and pulled him into a hug, trying to comfort him the best he could.

Kat laughed.
    "Indeed. Just tell me how it felt," she said and clapped her hands.
    "I'm just going.. To find Kaine and Chris," Fred said and a small awkward smile on his face as he left the girls behind him, heading to the Great Hall.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 am

Chris shook his head, pushing Kaine away gently.
    "Don't. I don't need that right now," he said as he stood up. "I need to pack my things, I'm going home as fast as possible. My dad needs me."

Rosalynn looked at Fred when he left.
    "I'll see you later!" she shouted after him, her blush growing slightly and her stomach tickling as she turned her gaze towards Kat, still smiling brightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am