Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Chris blinked his eyes when Kaine suddenly sat up. He couldn't really see anything in the dark other than the figure of his boyfriend.
    "Kaine, what's wrong?" he asked in a very tired voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Kaine was breathing fast and his heart racing. He tried to stop his tear, but nothing helped. He sobbed.
    "I-I had a..." was all he managed to say.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Chris looked at him, slowly sat up and put his arms around him.
    "Kaine, it's okay. It was just a dream. I'm here for you, shh," he whispered into his ear, pulling Kaine onto his lap and rocked him slightly in his arms.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Kaine put his head on Chris' shoulder, still breathing fast.
    "It was s-so.. Real..." he managed whispered as he slowly put his arms arouns Chris' chest.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"It was just a dream, just a dream," Chris kept whispering as he rocked Kaine in his arms, kissing his head softly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:10 pm

"but you were.. And there was so much blood.." Kaine said, trying not cry.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 pm

"I'm fine as you can see, it was a dream Kaine. Only a dream," Chris whispered, stroking his cheek and holding him close.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Kaine looked up at Chris with big wet puppy eyes. He softly kissed Chris' cheek, knowing that his nose was wet from all the tears.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"Let's go back to sleep," Chris whispered, laying down with Kaine in his arms.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Kaine slowly pulled the covers over them.
    "I'm sorry for waking you up, Chris.." he whispered and dried his eyes and nose.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:25 pm

"It's okay," Chris whispered and kissed his neck, holding him tight.
    "Now, go to sleep, I'll be here all night if you need me."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Kaine slowly nodded.
    "I love you," he whispered before drifting off to sleep again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 pm

"I love you too," Chris said low, waiting for some time to make sure Kaine was sleeping before he fell asleep himself.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 pm

The next morning, Kaine was still sleeping with hks head on Chris shoulder and with a hand on his chest.

Kat had turned around during the night. She was now facing Finn. She had one of Finn's vands in her own, tangling thier finger together, the other one she had on Finn's muscular chest.

Fred had been awake for sometime already so he could take care of Rose when she woke up.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Chris woke up with a yawn, looking at Kaine with a smile. He didn't dare to move, in case he would wake him.

Finn woke up by yawning huge, stretching his body and then feeling the small headache called his hangover. He was about to roll over when he noticed that he wasn't alone, he blinked his eyes, looking at Kat and slowly his memory of last night came back, small pictures and feelings filling his head as he looked at her.

Rosalynn was still quite asleep, although she slept very noisy and didn't lay still, which in the end woke her up and made her sit up fast, only to knock her back down from the huge headache her fast moments gave her.
    "My head!" she nearly screamed, placing her hands at her head. Christ it hurt.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Kaine slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Kat's lips were slightly parted and her golden hair covered the side of her face.

"wow! Slow down Rose," he said and walked over to the bed with a glass of water.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm

"Slept well?" Chris asked and looked at Kaine, he was still holding him tight in his arms.

Finn looked at her. He couldn't help himself when his fingers removed the hair from her face, pushing it behind her ear as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Rosalynn kept her eyes closed, making very low complaining sounds. "My... Head..." she whispered, scared to speak too loud because everything was loud inside her head.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Kaine groaned low.
    "It could have been better.. But I always love sleeping with you," he said with a smile on his face before he kissed Chris softly.

Kat smiled into their kiss as she softly kissed back, slowly beginging to wake up.

Fred sat the glass down before helping her to sit up.
    "You drank way to much yesterday, Rose," he said and gave her the glass.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 am

Chris smiled and kissed him back softly.

Finn smiled and slowly pulled back, caressing her cheek with his hand.
    "Morning princess," he whispered low, kissing her forehead.

"Please don't speak so loud," Rosalynn whispered, holding her hands at her head.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 am

Kaine pulled back and laid back down.
    "I'm still sorry for waking you up," he said and looked up at Chris.

Kat smiled and looked up at Finn with clear blue eyes.
    "Morning handsome," she whispered back.

"Sorry," Fred said in a low voice. "You still need to drink."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:16 am

"It's okay," Chris said while running his hand through Kaine's hair.
    "I promise you, it's okay. Finn and Kat kept me up half of the night anyway," he smiled brighter and laughed.

Finn kissed her softly again, his hand still caressing her cheek.
    "Slept well?" he whispered low against her lips.

"No... I never want to drink again," Rosalynn said low, shaking her head just a little bit, misunderstanding what he meant.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 am

"Where they that loud?" Kaine asked with a small laugh.

Kat softly kissed back.
    "I did.. What about you?" she asked low against his lips.

"Rose.. It's water. Not alcohol," Fred said with a smile on his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 am

Chris nodded and laughed.
    "Yes! Yes they were!" he laughed even more, holding Kaine tight.

"With you in my arms, I couldn't have slept better," Finn smiled and kissed her forehead.

Rosalynn looked at the glass, slowly took it and drank the water.
    "Thanks," she whispered, shaking slightly. She remembered that last night she hadn't had the focus to change clothes so she had just dropped her dress and slept in her underwear.
    "Fred, I'm cold."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 am

Kaine laughed.
    "And here I thought we were loud," he laughed and looked up at Chris.

Kat smiled wider and cuddled into Finn's arms.
    "Last night was.. Amazing," she whispered and blushed slightly at the memory.

Fred smiled and sat down behind her and held her close before pulling the covers over them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:36 am

"We were! But they are too," Chris laughed.

"Yes. You were," Finn sighed happily at the memory, holding her close and kissing the top of her head.

"Thanks," Rosalynn whispered, leaning her head back against him and closing her eyes.
    "My head. I feel like it's going to explode," she sighed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am