Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

history of magic class (for slytherin and hufflepuff)

Roxi
    Roxi

history of magic class  (for slytherin and hufflepuff) Empty history of magic class (for slytherin and hufflepuff)

Post  Roxi Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:28 am

Fred sat in the class, waiting for the other students and the teacher to show up. He was sure he was going to see Rosalynn's smile in the class. It made him a bit, just the thought of her made him smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

history of magic class  (for slytherin and hufflepuff) Empty Re: history of magic class (for slytherin and hufflepuff)

Post  Hina Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 am

Shortly before the class was about to start Rosalynn stepped into the classroom along with a few other from her house, they were all laughing and Rosalynn was smiling as she sat down not too far away from Fred, but neither looking at him or noticing him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

history of magic class  (for slytherin and hufflepuff) Empty Re: history of magic class (for slytherin and hufflepuff)

Post  Roxi Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 am

Fred heard her voice and looked at her smiling at her. He wanted to talk to her so badly that it was hurting him the most.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:27 am

Rosalynn turned her head and now noticed Fred not sitting too far away from where she sat. She stopped smiling and quickly turned her head away from him again, not wanting to have anything to do with a Slytherin.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 am

Fred look at her with a sad expression on his face. what have he ever done to hurt her? all he wanted was to be her friend. Even though he knew it was a lie. He loved her. He always had.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 am

Some of the other Hufflepuffs started to talk to Rosalynn, but she didn't really listen now, she wondered why that Slytherin boy kept looking at her, why was she so interesting for him? Was he planning a prank or something? It wouldn't surprise her, normally the Slytherins teased Hufflepuff and called them the weaker ones, that was why Rosalynn didn't like them or trusted them.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 am

Fred sighed andwondered why a hufflepuff and a slytherin couldn't be friends? All he wanted was to show that not all slytherin is bad and only wants to rule the world.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 am

Rosalynn sighed very low and decided to try and show a friendly side of her, maybe this boy wasn't so bad, she could at least try to be nice. She stood up, knowing that the class would start soon so even if Fred tried to make trouble then he didn't have much time. She walked against him, trying to smile as she stopped near him. "Hi, I'm Rosalynn," she presented herself to the boy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 am

Fred was shocked. His long desired crush was talking to him. he smiled back at her and made room for her so she could sit "I'm Fred" he said hoping he wasn't blushing all over his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:19 am

Rosalynn looked back over her shoulder, her friends looked shocked that she had moved and now was talking to a Slytherin. A small smile appeared on her lips, a real smile, and she looked at Fred again. "Can I sit here?" she asked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 am

Fred was about to faint "yes ofcurse!" He smiled back and made more room for her to sit down. right now, Fred couldn't be happier.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 am

Rosalynn gave him a small sweet smile. "Thanks," she said in a friendly voice as she sat down beside him, placing her books at the table, opening her notebook ready to write down the things she wanted to remember.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 am

He couldn't believe it. His crush sat beside him.. For the first time in 5 years! Fred was really nervous and he blushed slightly on his cheeks.
    "So... When did you decided to talk to a Slytherin?" He asked her in a soft voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 am

Rosalynn shrugged and turned her head to look at him with a smile. "I don't know. I just thought that I might had to give you a chance, maybe not all Slytherins are bad. But believe me, one wrong move boy and then you won't have a second chance," she warned him, still with a small smile around her lips, after all then she was only giving him a chance so it was in it's place to warn him as well.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 am

Fred smiled at her "Believe me.. I don't fit into the Slytherin house" he said hoping she would hear/read between the lines and hear that he didn't want to harm her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 am

"I'll give you a chance to prove that," she smiled and hoped that he was being real, and not showing her a fake side like most of the others used to do.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:44 am

"I don't live up to the reputation my siblings made.. They are the only reason why I'm in Slyhterin.." He said and took his notice book up from under the desk.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 am

"Well, I guess that's a good thing." she smiled and looked up, now Professor Binns had arrived and was starting to talk about the battle of hogwarts, as always Rosalynn was taking notes, but still payed attention to the boy next to her. Who knew, maybe Fred wasn't so bad? But was she willing to take that chance and risk getting hurt?.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 am

Fred took notes as well. He still couldn't believe that Rosalynn sat next to him. In class! With all off the other students from Hufflepuff and Slytherin! They were going to be the biiiiiig convasation-theme for lunch, But he didn't care. He wanted to show her he was a good person. He wouldn't hurt her for anything in the world.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 am

Rosalynn once in a while turned her head to look at Fred, seeing him this close she felt like there was something special about him, something that made her believe that she could trust him. For a while she considered inviting him with her down to the lake, she usually went down there to make her homework when the classes where over.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 am

Fred turned to look at her when the teacher stopped talking for a while. He would even catch her looking at him sometimes. Which made him blushe even more than before.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 am

After a short time of thinking, Rosalynn used the time the teacher didn't pay attention to write a small note which she put in front of Fred. On the note she had written:
    "Fred, do you wanna come down to the lake with me after school, just to make some homework?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 am

Fred looked at her, shocked. he smiled and as he wss about to give her, his answer, the teacher began to talk again. He pulled a site out from his note book and wrote "of course I would like to"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 am

Rosalynn listened to the teacher, and only when he stopped talking she looked at his answer and smiled - somehow with a tiny red blush on her cheeks. She turned her gaze towards him shortly and whispered; "meet me outside at the tree near the lake when the last class is over, don't forget your homework," she smiled friendly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 am

He smiled and wrote on the note again as the teacher began to talk again "I will" he sat with a smile and a faint bluse on his cheeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm