Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:38 am

Kaine walked into the library, where he found some books about Christmas. The whole time, he watched Chris. Giving him the elevator look. Kaine gave him a book.
    "Here" Kaine said and handed him the book and down by a table, which didn't have much space. Which would require from Kaine and Chris to sit close.

Kat smiled at her and looked at the clock.
    "Oh. I have to go now. I will see you around" Kat said and left Keaira.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 am

Keaira nodded, and went further into the Great Hall - oh, Satoshi were there. And people weren't all sitting at their own house's table, either way. So she decided to join them, and sat down next to Satoshi. "Hei," she greeted them, gave a small smile.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 am

"Hmm. Yeah okay." he grinned. "Yeah, I'm fa from Christian. I don't see why you should believe someone is up in the skies and dictating everything that happens. That's putting responsibility on someone else." he shrugged. "In Shinto, we at least pay our respects to people we know to have been here. Close family, ancestors." he explained, smiling - then Keaira came. "Konnichiwa." he said in response.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 am

Chris looked at the book, studying it for a moment then sat down beside Kaine and started to read without a word, he didn't want to take the risk and end up saying something stupid.

Luke once again smiled at Satoshi. "That makes good sense, I'm not a Christian either, I just look at Christmas as that one time of the year where you enjoy yourself and have fun with family and friends, and then it makes the days feel a bit shorter, although it's cold and dark outside." he said before Keaira joined them.
    "Hello," he smiled at her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:10 am

Kaine looked at Chris instead the book. Smiling.
    "You have some pretty amazing eyes, Chris" Kaine said out of nowhere.
    'Splendid Kaine.. Just scare him -_- Just admit you have a crush on him ever since the first time you saw him..' Kaine thought to himself. Having a inner conflict with himself.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 am

She smiled at Luke. "So, what're you two talking about?"
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 am

"The holiday. Luke's been explaining a little to me. It seems nice and all but I still don't really understand it..." he shrugged.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 am

Chris looked up, rather shocked. "Tha... Thanks," he stuttered, a blush spreading on his pale cheeks. He moved his hand that was on the table beside the book, stretching and bending his fingers to keep them from freezing.
    "It's rather cold in here, isn't it?" he said to change to subject, looking around nervously and ending up staring out the window at the snowy weather.

"The Christmas holiday is fantastic, and I'm sure you'll find your way of figuring out what the holiday is about, or else both of you is more than welcome to come ask," Luke smiled at them both as he leaned back against the table.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 am

"I think here is fine" Kaine said and took off his cardigan, putting it around Chris. Smiling at him "What do you call your eye colour?" Kaine asked, looking deeply into his eyes. Wanting to touch Chris.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 am

"I guess what I don't really understand... Is... This... torture of the poor trees. Dragging them in here and dressing them up all fancy. All you achieve is giving them a slow, painful death." Keaira cast a sad glance in the direction of the nearest Christmas tree.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 am

Satoshi sighed, but kept quiet. He'd figured. She was all about nature, after all. Guess that was only natural when she was part Wood Nymph.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 am

The blush spread a little more on Chris' cheek as he smiled and thanked for the cardigan.
    "My eyes are Glasz, it's kinda a fail on my body, and it means that my eyes can change color from one minute to the next, sometimes depending on my mood and sometimes on the weather or something else," he answered the question, turning his head so it looked like he was reading the book when he was in reality studying Kaine from the corner of his eyes.

Luke took his time to think about an answer to her question, trying to choose his words wisely. "Well, you see. It's kind of an old tradition, I don't exactly remember how it started, but it's just something you do, to take the Christmas spirit with you, and... you know, feel the nature close by, smell the Christmas and so on." he scratched his neck a little nervous.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 am

Kaine put his hands on the table, softly touching Chris' hand.
    "I think..." he said before stopping to think about what to say.
    "I think it's a beautiful fail" Kaine said, noticing Chris' blush. Kaine smile grew wider.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:41 am

Chris looked down at their hands and did his best not to blush, quickly turning his gaze towards the book, but not being able to read because his focus was on Kaine.
    "You... you really meant that?" he asked after a moment with silence, then looked up with a serious face. "Why did you agree to do this assignment with me?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 am

Kaine gave a small laugh.
    "Heh.. Why? Because.. I did like to know you better. I'd like to know more about you" Kaine said rested his elbows on his knees.
    "besides.. The headmistress asked both of us" Kaine said with a small smile on your face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 am

Chris shook his head. "But you could have said no, so why? Why do you want to get to know me? I'm just a boring Ravenclaw." he looked down, pulling his hand to him and folding both of them in his lap.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am

Kaine raised a eyebrow.
    "You? Boring?" A small laugh escaped his lips. "you are not boring, Chris. You are actually really interessting" Kaine said and ran a hand through his hair.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 am

Once again Chris blushed, and out of an old habit he adjusted his hair while looking up, unfortunately looking directly into Keane's eyes.
    "I... I..." was all he could say, because at that moment he forget both time and place, hell, he even forgot his own name.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 am

Kaine looked back into Chris' eyes, slowly reaching out to remove a dustcorn from his hair "dustcorn" Kaine said and smiled.
    "You are.. probably the most.. Interessting person on the whole school" Kaine said and moved a little closer to Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 am

Chris gasped lightly, a light pink color spreading over his pale cheeks. His eyes were sparkling slightly and the tickling in his stomach kept growing. He stared into those hazel eyes of Keane's and just forgot everything.
    "I... I thought you were straight?" the words came out of his mouth before he could stop himself.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 am

Kaine looked at Chris before bursting into a laugh.
    "Oh my.. Chris. where did you get the idea of me being straight from?" he asked as he finished laughing. "Because I hang out with girls? And talks to them?" Kaine asked again, before drying his eyes.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 am

She shrugged. "If you want to be close to nature, I'd suggest going outside. Nature is beautiful in this season. That doesn't mean one should bring it inside where it suffocates."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 am

"I... I just thought, or... I don't know, I just..." Chris stuttered, looking down in embarrassment.
    "I don't know what I thought, I was stupid," he mumbled and stared at his hands in his lap, biting his lip lightly - which of course only made him look more innocent and, cute.

Luke opened his mouth to try and say something, but quickly forgot it and just ended up looking really stupid. "Well, you could, but... Ahh, I don't know, it was a german man who figured out it was cozy or something," he shrugged and smiled at Keaira.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 am

Kaine smiled "Hey. Everybody makes mistakes, Chris" Kaine and said lifted his head by his chin. Moving a little closer.
    "You.. are very cute, Chris.. I have always thought that" Kaine said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 am

Chris looked him in the eyes again, getting completely lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.
    "You... you mean that?" his voice was no more than a high-pitched whisper as he moved himself slighter closer to Kaine, soon being able to feel his breath near his own.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 pm