Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 17 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:34 am

"We have had sex in a hospital bed" Kaine said in a low voice, so only Chris could hear it.

Fred slowly pulled away, breathing faster and his heart beat increasing.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 17 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:29 am

Chris blushed. "Shh! Not here!" he whispered.
    "But you know what Kaine? You're just like a bottle of Skelet-Gro," Chris whispered into his boyfriend's ear. "You're growing me a bone every time we touch."

Rosalynn kept her eyes closed, her breath fast, and she was almost sure that her heartbeat was loud and fast enough for the whole school to hear, while her cheeks were burning a bright pink because of the blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 am

Kaine looked at Chris, before whispering back; "Chris... Are you horny?"
    Kat stood up and stretched her body "Are you guys thirsty?" She asked Chris and Kaine. "Yeah" Kaine said, still looking into his boyfriends eyes.

Fred looked into Rosalynn's eyes.
    "We should.. We should probably go somewhere else.. Where there are less people.." Fred said in a low voice, kinda embarrased.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 am

Chris quickly said "yes" to Kat before turning his full attention towards Kaine again, smiling all over his face.
    "No, I... I just felt like saying that," he laughed a little, blushing slightly.

Rosalynn smiled and gave Fred a small kiss on his cheek. "Maybe we should... we should just go dancing again, right?" she said, her heart still beating fast, but she were afraid that if she were alone with him that she wouldn't be able to tell herself no when it got too far.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 am

Kat smiled and went into the Great Hall to get something to drink.
    "If you aren't going to behave, I'm going to do something.. Very bad to you" Kaine said and kissed Chris deeply.

"yeah.. Let's do that" Fred said and took her hand, slowly walking inside the Great Hall again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 am

Chris laughed and kissed him deeply, getting a small blush on his pale cheeks.
    "And is that bad thing then?" he whispered low against his boyfriend's lips.

Rosalynn followed him, smiling all over her face and soon realizing that almost everyone's eyes were on them. At least most of her friends were staring at them, some happy, some very disappointed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:01 am

Kaine smirked and took Chris up and sat him on his lap, with a leg an each side of him "having sex with you.. Here on the stairs" he whispered back and pulled his older boyfriend into a passionate kiss.

Fred looked around, probably the whole Slytherin house where disappointed. But Fred didn't care. He had never been happier.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 am

Chris gasped, but kissed him back with just as much passion, his cheeks now turning pink.
    "You know Kaine, I don't need the mirror of Erised to know that you're everything I desire," he whispered into Kaine's ear when they broke apart.

Rosalynn kept a big smile on her face, her eyes only focused on Fred, and suddenly she didn't have to focus on her feet anymore, she wasn't clumsy as before - she was actually able to dance in her high heels.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am

Kaine smirked into the kiss, slowly grinding his crotch against Chris' ass. Of course he had a boner. He had the school's most beautiful boy in his lap, kissing him.
    "I love you, Chris.."

Kat saw Rosalynn and Fred. She walked over to her, and bumped their hips together.
    "That kiss really did something to you" She whispered before she winked at Rosalynn and walked out to Chris and Kaine.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 am

Chris gave a very silent moan into their kiss, closing his eyes while trying to move closer to Kaine, suddenly not caring if anyone saw them.

Rosalynn smiled at Kat while she also blushed all over her face and turned to look at Fred, her eyes sparkling in the dimmed light.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 am

Kaine pulled Chris closer, placing his hands on his ass "my ass.." Kaine whispered against his lips, before kissing him again.
    Kat saw them and smiled. She put the cups down "Get a room. Or Kaine's bed. Nobody in the Gryffindor is going to sleep by now" Kat said and laughed.

Fred kissed Rosalynn while they danced.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 am

Chris turned his head to look at Kat.
    "Maybe not the students, but all the teachers are keeping an extra eye on everything and everyone," he said, smiling.

Rosalynn blushed again, kissing Fred and not caring whether or not people were staring at them.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:48 am

Kaine took one of the cups and drank a bit.
    "You really believe that all the teachers are looking after all us kids? I could have gone into town and back again before anyone would notice my absence" Kat said and laughed. "There is always the boys toilet or the girls toilet. Even the prefects bathroom"

Fred held her close, a weird feeling rushing over him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:05 am

Chris looked at Kat. "You really want us to leave you aaaaaaall alone here?" he smirked as gently took a sip from Kaine's cup instead of his own.

Rosalynn rested her head at his shoulder, closing her eyes and enjoying that she could be so close to him, feeling a heat rush through her body.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 am

"I can find funnier things to do, than to hang out with two horny male cats!" Kat said laughing.
    "That hurt, Kat" Kaine said and rested his elbows against the upper doorstep.

Fred smiled and kept Rosalynn close, not wanting to let her go.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 am

"Yeah Kat, I understand that I'm a cat person, but Kaine. Kaine's more like the exotic tiger person. Big, perfect and so incredible handsome, and you know what I mean when I say big," the last part was only whispered in Kaine's ear as Chris licked his neck.

"Fred?" Rosalynn whispered low, having her arms around his hips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am

Kat laughed "This past week you two have acted like 2 cats in heat"
    "When there is sitting, a horny boyfriend - who doesn't want to admit it - sit on your lap, you can't help it" Kaine said and smiled, before whispering into Chris ear; "I didn't give to to you fully last time" he winked.

"Yes?" Fred said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 am

"I'm never horny, I'm just very loving and gives a lot of affection." Chris smiled and looked at Kaine, winking and placing his hands on his boyfriend's hips.

Rosalynn bit her lip, slightly nervous, she really didn't want to ask him the question that was going around inside her head. She felt so stupid.
    "Are we..." she started, but didn't finish.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 am

Kat laughed and drank some of her butterbeer.
    Kaine laughed as well "Oh Chris.." Kaine said and kissed him. "I wonder what happens if I ignore you for one day," he said when Kat quickly said; "if you did, the world, as we know it, would end"

Fred looked down at her, smiling "mhm.. We are" he knew exactly what she was asking.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 am

"That's not fair! No teasing!" Chris complained, although he was still smiling.

Rosalynn smiled even bigger. "You know, they'll never leave you alone now," she whispered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris "I love you" he whispered.
    "I still think you should move to New York or Ohio together" Kat said out of nowhere.
    "I'm not moving back to New York" Kaine said and looked at Kat. "Unless I'm a musician and have a job there"

Fred smiled "I don't want you too" he whispered and kissed her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Chris looked shocked at Kat. "Why should we move?" he asked, rather confused. "I have my whole life here now, and I would never move away from that. Unless I got a fantastic job or something."
    Chris streched his body.
    "You think they would notice if we went down to Hogsmeade to get something to eat? Away from the others," he winked at Kaine.

"I won't." she promised and kissed him, smiling all over her face.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 am

"You look like someone who would like to work for a fashion magazine, Chris. Like.. Vogue maybe" she smiled.
    "Kat.. I'm not going back, to New York. At least not now" Kaine said and looked at Kat. "No.. I don't think they would notice if we went" he smiled and kissed Chris.

Fred smiled and kissed her back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 am

Chris shrugged. "Maybe, but I really want to sing if I had to choose, fashion would be my second choice." he smiled and jumped off of Kaine's lap.
    "Let's get going while we can," he smirked and winked at Kaine, then turning his gaze towards Kat. "Do you wanna come too? Or stay here and make sure the teachers won't get suspicious?" he asked.

Rosalynn giggled a little bit, her cheeks blushing as she rested her head against his chest again. "This is perfect," she whispered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:30 am

Kat laughed "I think fashion suits you more, Chris. But I'm going to stay here.. And keep the teachers busy" Kat said and smiled at them. "Have fun."
    Kaine stood up "You can keep my blazer Kat" Kaine said and smiled at her.

Fred smiled "Yeah.. It is" he whispered back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm