Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 35 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

Kat sat in the same place as Chris had left her the first time, still reading books.

Fred smiled; "She is doing great. She is awake and she talks and laughs and she can see
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 35 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 am

"Kat!" Chris yelled when he saw her, almost running over to her and sitting down across the table where she sat.
    "Kat! You have to help me!" he said in his high-pitched voice, and he had a slight bit of panic in his voice.

Madam Pomfrey smiled.
    "Well, then maybe I should take a look at her and see if I can let her out," she smiled and walked over to Rosalynn, who had sat up again, looking around and having rosy cheeks from her blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:27 am

Kat looked up at Chris as she put down her book. She smiled.
    "How can I help you, Chris?" she asked in a light tone.

Fred walked over to Rosalynn as well.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

Chris smiled at her.
    "Well, I promised Kaine a special reward if he could guess my riddles, I didn't count on him guessing all of them so now I need to figure out what to give him and I'm lost. Please help me Kat, I only have 4 days to give him something extraordinary that he'll never forget." he explained fast.

Madam Pomfrey took a quick look at Rosalynn, taking her temperature and checking for any signs of illness. In the end she smiled at both of them.
    "Your temperature is almost back to normal, so as look as you relax and don't fool around outside, then you're free to go." she said with a smile before leaving the two of them alone.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 am

"Wow Tiger. Slow down a bit," Kat said laughing.
    "You promised him what?"

Fred smiled at Rosalynn, helping her out from the bed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 am

"A reward for getting all the riddles right. I want it to be something fabulous, something he'll never forget" Chris said, looking helpless at Kat.

Rosalynn smiled as she finally stood up again. Her sweater had fallen down again, so her shoulder once more was naked - that's what you get for wearing an oversized sweater because you feel bad about yourself.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 am

"Hmm.." Kat looked at Chris while she was thinking.
    "Can it be everything?" She asked smiled, suddenly getting a idea.

Fred pulled her sweater up over her shoulder again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

"I think so... Yes... Why? You got an idea?" Chris looked at Kat with hopeful eyes.

Rosalynn looked at her sweater and smiled.
    "Thanks, it keeps falling down. It's too big," she smiled and scratched her arm.
    "Maybe I should get back to my common room and get changed into something a bit more... a bit more suitable," she laughed a little and looked down in a shy manner.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 am

Kat smiled.
    "You should.. Sing. For him. A song that will blow Kaine's mind," she said and looked at Chris.
    "One that will make him go crazy about you."

Fred smiled.
    "It's about bed time. You should go to bed," ha said and hugged her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 am

Chris bit his lip and tilted his head backwards, thinking deeply. He knew at least one song that would drive his boyfriend crazy, but he had only performed that song once, and that was nearly three years ago - and a one time only performance.

Rosalynn sighed and hugged him too.
    "Haven't I slept enough already?" she said with a smile, of course she was only kidding.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 am

"And you should preform it.. Uh... oh! Vacation starts on Friday next week. So at your place maybe? Were you feel safe," Kat said and looked at Chris.
    "And then when you have driven Kaine Crazy you can.. Have.. Hot passionate sex."

Fred smiled.
    "I want you too get better, Rose. And you still are slightly sick.. So off to bed," he said and kissed her softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:23 am

Chris hadn't really been listening to Kat, he was far away in his own thoughts, going over the few songs he had performed at his old school.
    "I can't..." he whispered, taking his hand down in his shoulder bag - he still carried that with him - and pulled up what seemed to be an old photo album.

Rosalynn smiled and kissed him back.
    "See you tomorrow then?" she asked, taking his hand in her own.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 am

Kat looked at him.
    "Chris.. Are you okay?" she asked and walked over to sit besides him.
    "You can talk to me Chris.. If something is bugging you."

"Yeah. I will see you tomrrow," Fred said and kissed her cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:32 am

"Yeah, it's just... I haven't really performed since I left my last school, only once and that was because Kaine nearly begged me to." Chris answered as he opened the photo album.
    The pages in it were filled up with moving pictures from the different times he had performed. One was from when he had tried to been a cheerio and performed '4 Minutes', and one was from when he tried to act straight and performed 'Pink Houses'.

"I love you," Rosalynn kissed his cheek before turning around and getting back to the Hufflepuff common room to go to bed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:40 am

Kat smiled and put her hand over Chris.
    "You can do it, Chris. You can sing for him. I have truly.. Never seen Kaine so happy. I have never heard him sing so much. Chris.. You make Kaine happy.. And having you too sing to him would.. Melt him," she said and smiled.
    "Besides.. Being straight isn't your thing Chris," she said and pulled a gift out from her bag and gave it to Chris.
    "Happy early Christmas, Chris."

Fred smiled.
    "I love you too," he said before she left.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

Chris bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying not to smile too bright at Kat's straight comment.
    "But Kat, I wouldn't know what to sing, or wear, or dance. It's been almost one and a half year since I performed for real. What if I screw up?" he said with a sigh, looking at the album again, turning the page to see a performance he had forgotten all about.
    His 'Push it' performance from back in his fourth year - it had been an attempt to get people to like them by giving them a very.... naughty performance.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 am

Kat closed Chris photo album and gave him, his present.
    "Chris. You wont screw up. Kaine was.. Scared to death when he preformed in front of the school. But he found courage in you." she said and smiled.
    "Now. Open your present," she said and clapped her hands.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:21 am

"But Kaine also have more courage than me," Chris said and looked at her. then at the present, raising an eyebrow but not saying anymore than that.
    He opened the present slowly, almost expecting it to be something that would either surprise him or just make him smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:29 am

It was a photo album with a small poem on the front page along with a picture of them when Chris first started at Hogwarts;

I never thought I would love someone like you
    Never in my dreams that I would meet you
    But then, as I travel in my life's journey
    You walk into my life and I fall for you.

I never know how is it to be in love
    Until that very special moment
    You brought wonderful things in my life
    You opened my eyes to see the beauty of love.

The hug and kiss that I once have
    Your heart once all mine
    Now, they all belong to somebody
    It hurts to know you are already gone.

Deep in me, I made a promise
    I will never fall in love again
    Unless its you, my first love,
    My one and only..."

Kat just sat in silence, waiting for Chris reaction.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 am

Chris stared at the photo album for a long time, different emotions showing on his face. Confusion, surprise, shock and then confusion again.
    "Kat... Is there something you haven't told me?" he asked slowly, lifting his head to look at Kat. "You do know that I'm gay, right?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:58 am

Kat laughed.
    "I know you are gay, Chris. It's Kaine's hand writings. It actually his Christmas present for you," she said and flipped a page, showing a lot of pictures of Kaine from his first year at Hogwarts to more recently when he became boyfriends with Chris. She flipped to the last page where there is a picture of Kaine and Chris kissing. Under the picture it said;
    "I love you.
    - Kaine Andreason"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 am

Chris stared at it and had to hold a hand to his mouth, trying not to cry.
    "He... he..." he couldn't even make a sentence, he just shook his head and smiled brightly.
    "Now I have to get him something really good... Oh god, Kat, you have to help!" he said with panic in his voice, looking at Kat with big puppy eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 am

"Sing to him. Give him something creative. A card, anything. Just you saying that you love him is enough for him," Kat said and smiled.
    "I will try to think of something. Now go down and thank him. He worked every hard on his, you know."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 am

Chris smiled and hugged Kat.
    "Thanks Kat, you're wonderful." he said as he stood up, taking the photo album he had just gotten, but forgetting his own as he ran towards the Hospital wing, not even hesitating before he had found were Kaine were, throwing himself at him and kissing him deeply, having both of his hands on Kaine's cheeks.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 am

Kat smiled and picked the photo album up and went to her dorm room.

Kaine was shocked but kissed back, slowly putting his hands on his waist.
    "What was that for?" he asked, slightly breathless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 pm