Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 39 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:03 am

Chris laughed and kissed Kaine's cheek, seeing Rosalynn he nodded as a 'Hello' as they passed her and walked into the Great Hall.

Rosalynn smiled at Kaine and Chris, looking at them as they passed by, then she continued her walks in the halls, just walking around without any meaning. She just liked to watch the Christmas decorations, it made her smile even brighter.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 39 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 am

Kaine sat down on a bench and poured some coffee into a cup alomg with some milk. He took a sip.
    "Mmh..." he murmured happily.

Fred had just woken up amd hat thrown his clothes on from the day before. He walked around in the halls, sleepy.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:31 am

Chris smiled at Kaine and sat down beside him, pouring some coffee into his cup, then adding sugar and milk, taking a sip of the hot coffee.
    "That helps," he sighed happily.

Rosalynn was so far away in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice where she was going, her eyes were looking at the walls and not at the people around her, and before she knew it she had managed to find her way down in the dungeons - even in that normally scaring and dark place where now hanging decorations and the halls shinned brightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 am

Kaine quickly drank his cup, filling it up again.
    "coffee.. You just saved my day. Along with my hot ass sexy boyfriend Chris," he said to the cup a smile.

Fred saw Rose through his sleepy eyes.
    "Rose.. Honey?" he said in a low sleepy voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 am

"Easy with the coffee now," Chris said as he looked at Kaine, rolling his eyes.
    "My body can only just handle twice, so don't get too much energy!" he teased with a smile.

Rosalynn nearly fell on her butt in surprise, turning to see Fred.
    "Fred? Hi, sorry I didn't see you, I was in my own thoughts," she said as she walked over to him, hugged him and kissed his cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 am

"I need the energy if I have to deal with my brother tomorrow," Kaine said and drank some.
    "I still consider staying here. But my mother would be disappointed."

Fred hugged her back, tiredly. He let out a yawn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

"I'm sure you can handle it," Chris smiled.
    "I'm just staying over for Christmas. My dad, Finn and Carol are all going back to Ohio to celebrate Christmas with our family, but it's too long a journey for me. I'll go with them in the summer vacation. 8 weeks," he smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

Rosalynn looked at him with a smile.
    "Are you tired?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 am

"you can spend Christmas with me if you want. At my place?" Kaine looked at him, smiling softly.

Fred looked at her and sat down on a couch.
    "Mhm.." he mumbled, clapping the couch.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Chris shook his head with a smile.
    "Kaine, no. Christmas is a time you spend with your family, I'm not going to ruin that, I'll just stay here with the others." he said and looked around, surprised that Kat wasn't around.

Rosalynn couldn't help but to smile bright as she sat down on the couch beside him.
    "Maybe you shouldn't be up that late," she teased him with a light smile, holding his hand in her own.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'm sure my family wont mind," Kaine said.
    "but on the other hand.. If we can make the Christmas holiday, we can make the 8 weeks you are in Ohio."

Fred looked at her.
    "I wasn't. Pain in my hand," he said and held up his wounded hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Chris smiled.
    "We'll make it, or else I'm just taking you with me. Let's see when that time comes, okay?" he said and kissed Kaine quickly.

Rosalynn looked at his hand, her smile dying a little.
    "Let me see," she said in a low voice, taking his wounded hand between her hands gently. She let her tomb caress it before she placed a soft kiss on the top of his hand.
    "I'm sorry," she whispered low and looked him in the eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Kaine smiled and kissed back.
    "I would love to see Ohio. Only seen New York," he said and took Chris hand in his own.

"hey. It's not your fault, honey," Fred said and pulled her into a sleepy hug.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Chris laughed and got a small blush on his cheeks.
    "We'll see when the time comes, for now I just want to enjoy the day I have left with my boyfriend," he said with a smile.

"It is," Rosalynn said, looking at him.
    "If I hadn't been so foolish then you wouldn't have hurt yourself," she said with a little sad voice, then pulled back and looked at him.
    "Lay down," she smiled and clapped at her lap, telling him that he could rest his head there. "You're tired."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Kaine sighed.
    "I don't want to leave.. I want to wake up with you in my arms on Christmas eve.." he said and looked into Chris' eyes.

Fred smiled.
    "If I sleep anymore, I wont be able to sleep tonight," Fred said and yawned.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Chris blushed slightly again and tried not to laugh.
    "You're being silly. Your family misses you, and we'll see each other again soon," he said, shaking his head.

"You don't have to sleep, just relax," Rosalynn said and looked at him, her eyes begging him to lay down.
    "Please? Just for me?" she asked, using her sweet and begging voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm

"no they wont. They are probably all over my brother and his girlfriend," Kaine said and drank his now, cold coffee.

Fred sighed and laid down.
    "happy?" he said and looked up at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Chris sighed and shook his head.
    "Kaine, drop it. You're spending Christmas with your family, okay?" he insisted.

Rosalynn smiled and gently ran her hand through his hair, holding her other hand at his chest and looking at him.
    "Yes, very," she answered him, bending down to place a soft and sweet kiss on his lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Kaine pouted.
    "Now you are killing me.." he said and looked at Chris with puppy-eyes.

Fred smiled and kissed back.
    "you are beautiful. Are you staying for Christmas or are you going home?" he asked.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:58 pm

"Those aren't working," Chris looked serious at Kaine.
    "You need time with your family, I get to see you all year, they don't." he explained.

"Staying," Rosalynn blushed at his compliment.
    "My mother and stepfather are in Paris for the holiday, and since I'm not in contact with my father then I'll be staying here at Christmas and New Year," she smiled and let her hand caress his cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:02 am

Kaine pouted.
    "That means I will spend New years eve alone too.." he mumbled under his breath.

Fred smiled.
    "We get to spend Christmas and new year together," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 am

"I'll be in your mind, and you'll be with your family. Now smile and don't ruin our last day together," Chris teased him and pushed him at his shoulder.

Rosalynn looked at him and couldn't help but to smile brightly.
    "You're staying too?" she asked, her fingers playing with a tuft of his hair.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 am

"okay.." Kaine said and looked at Chris, softly caressing his cheek.

"I have never been home in the holidays. Not with my siblings," Fred said and looked slightly away.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 am

Chris smiled and kissed Kaine's cheek.
    "Now, should we find Kat?"

"Oh them," Rosalynn said, remembering how she had met his siblings back in her first year - the memory sent a shiver down her back, his siblings were one of the reasons that she had always avoided Slytherins.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:17 am

Kaine nodded and stood up.

Fred sighed.
    "They have done.. Nasty things to me through my childhood with them. I just hope my kids don't end up in slytherin.." he said and closed his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am

Chris smiled and stood up too, looking around.
    "So, where could she be?" he asked.

Rosalynn smiled and caressed his cheek again.
    "Don't worry. You're not going to get Slytherin kids, you're too kind and loving. Besides, when we get married and have kids, then my Hufflepuff blood will ruin every evil Slytherin blood you could have in you," she said and realized too late that she had said 'when we get' and not 'if we get'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 pm