Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

The First Time (*Private* Hina & Roxi)

Roxi
    Roxi

The First Time (*Private* Hina & Roxi) - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Time (*Private* Hina & Roxi)

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 am

Fred smiled.
    "I wont," he said and yawned.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

The First Time (*Private* Hina & Roxi) - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Time (*Private* Hina & Roxi)

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:07 am

Rosalynn ran a hand through his hair, smiling at him.
    "How is your hand doing now?" she asked, laying down beside him, wrapping her robe around herself to keep her body warm - she couldn't risk getting sick again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:11 am

"Doesn't hurt anymore. Madam Pomfrey gave some pain killing medicine," Fred said and slowly sat up, taking the condom off before he took on hos boxer briefs and laid down again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 am

Rosalynn smiled and looked into his eyes, smiling.
    "I'm glad that you were my first time," she whispered and kissed him softly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 am

Fred smiled and kissed back.
    "I'm glad that you were my first," he said and ran a hand through her hair.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:17 am

Rosalynn blushed deeply and closed her eyes with a happy sigh.
    "I'm a bit tired." she whispered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:19 am

Fred laughed slightly.
    "not more that me. And I was tired even before we started," he said and crawled under the blanket.
    "But we should get out. Chris and Kaine probably wanna know how it went.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:24 am

Rosalynn nodded and cuddled up against him.
    "I know, Kat too. I won't be able to get away before she has asked at least a million questions," she smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:26 am

"Okay, now I certainly wont get up," Fred said and pulled her closer.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:29 am

"We'll have to get up, sooner or later," Rosalynn giggled and rested her head and her hands at his chest.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:32 am

"Then let it be now, otherwise I will fall asleep," Fred said and slow sat up before he got off the bed and slowly began to put on his clothes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 am

"But I had just placed myself and were laying so perfect," Rosalynn pouted, then sat up and watched him get dressed, holding her robe tight around her body.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:58 am

"I know honey. I'm sorry," Fred said as he pulled on his pants, slowly kissing Rosalynn as he closed them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:01 am

Rosalynn justed smiled and stood up. She had her back turned against his as she dropped the robe again, trying to find her clothes, not turning around.
    Unlike most of the girls Rosalynn never had a huge urge to show her body, and even though she was with Fred, then she didn't want him to look at her, seeing as she didn't find herself or her body very charming - although she wasn't even chubby or anything like that, she was just normal with absolutely no confidence in herself.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 am

Fred slowly put his hands on her hips.
    "You know I'm going to see naked many times, right? There is no need to hide it from me," he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:09 am

Rosalynn kept her back turned against him, still only wearing her underwear. She held her right hand on her left shoulder, as if she tried to hide herself.
    "I'll be skinny or pretty like them," she whispered low. With 'them' she meant the skinny, blonde Slytherin girls.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 am

"Rose.. Don't have to. I love you just the way you are. You are beautiful," he said and kissed her shoulder softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:16 am

"You really mean that?" Rosalynn asked in a low voice, turning around to face him, having her arms crossed and her hands at their opposite shoulders to hide her chest from him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 am

"Of course I mean it. I don't want you too look like anyone else. You are perfect," Fred said and smiled at her, slowly removing her hands from her shoulders.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

"I...I don't know what to say," Rosalynn said in a low voice, letting her arms fall down her sides and turning her head so she weren't looking at him. She still felt embarrassed about showing him her body.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 am

"Rose.. I think you are beautiful in every way a person can be," he said and turned her around, before he pulled her into a hug.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:29 am

Rosalynn blushed deeply and just looked down, although she still hugged him back tight, not wanting to ever let go of him again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:33 am

Fred smiled and liftet her head so he could kiss her.
    "Beautiful.. In every way you can ever be," he whispered and let his hands rest on her ass.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 am

His kiss and his touch only made Rosalynn blush more as she kissed him back, breathless and forgetting how to speak.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 am

"I love everything about you," he said as he picked her up, putting her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, still with his hands on her ass.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 am