Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) Empty New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

Finally New Years Eve had arrived, Chris had used a whole week shopping and preparing for the party and now he was finally in his living room along with his friends, enjoying New Years Eve - and it was only 7 a.m.
    Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:09 am

Kaine smiled at Chris, kissing him softly.
    Kat slapped Chris arm softly, laughing.
    "Stop it you two!" she said with a smile on her face. She was wearing skinny jeans and a tight fitting sweatshirt.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:14 am

"Are you still a little jealous Kat?" Chris teased her and laughed. He was wearing tight black pants with what seemed like a black belt across his chest and over his bright red and semi-tight red shirt.
    Rosalynn was sitting in the living room, she was a bit nervous about being there - especially since she had never been drinking before - and she played with the end of her shinning yellow dress, the same as she had worn at the ball.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 am

"I am not!" Kat said and laughed.
    "you so are, Kat," Kaine said and nuzzled against Christ neck, purring softly.
    Fred sat next Rosalynn with arm around her, just as nervous as she is.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 am

"You are!" Chris laughed and poked Kaine in his side to get him a little away.
    "Now, we should party!" he almost shouted and laughed.
    Rosalynn looked at Fred and smiled, kissing his cheek.
    Finn was already way ahead of all of them and had mixed a couple of drinks.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

Kaine groaned.
    "I know you saved me from going blind on one eye, but you don't have to make me deaf," Kaine said and moved away, rubbing his ear.
    "You didn't tell me you had a handsome brother, Chris," Kat whispered to Chris with a smile in her face.
    Fred smiled at Rosalynn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

Chris laughed at Kaine and kissed his cheek. "Sorry baby, not on purpose." he whispered low, then looked at Kat, raising his eyebrow.
    "You think my brother is handsome?" he asked a little confused, then just shook his head and took a drink for him and Kaine.
    "Now, let's all raise our glass and be glad that we all have each other!" he shouted, making sure not to stand to stand to close to Kaine when he did.
    Rosalynn smiled and took a glass, raising it and giggling as she looked at Fred.
    Finn made sure that everyone had a glass - winking at Kat when he gave her a drink - and then he raised his glass too.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:20 am

Kat smiled, her golden hair falling down in front of her face, nearly covering her right eye. She didn't wear any make-up, which she hardly did.
    "Thank you," she whispered to him as she raised her glass.
    Kaine smiled at Chris, rubbing the back of his thigh as he rasied his glass at the same time as Fred.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am

"Cheers!" Chris shouted and took a sip from his drunk, slapping Kaine's ass lightly.
    "Cheers!" both Finn and Rosalynn shouted. Rosalynn then almost drank all of her drink in one sip, simply because she was so nervous. Finn on the other hand just drank it all, because he wanted to.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:34 am

Kaine smiled and drank all of his drink, just like Finn.
    "A refill Finn?" Kaine asked and looked at Finn with a smile.
    Kat drank half of hers before she whispered to Chris;
    "Yes. I think your brother is handsome." she blushed slightly with a smile on her face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

"Yes, please," Finn laughed and got his glass filled again, only to drink half of it, looking at Kat and winking at her again.
    Chris looked at Kat and smiled. "Well, then drink up and go get him," he encouraged her, taking another sip of his drink - he wasn't really the big drinker.
    Rosalynn stood up, smiling at Fred as she walked over and got a refill too - she was going to show those guys that she knew how to party all night long.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 am

Kat looked over at Finn, blushing slightly with with a smile on her face.
    "he winks at me.. Is that good?" she whispered again.
    "Thank you Finn," Kaine said and laughed slightly, taking sip of his glass.
    "Maybe you should take it slow Rose. It's your first time drinking," Fred said with a light laughter before taking a sip of his drink.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

Chris laughed slightly, pushing Kat at her shoulder gently.
    "Yes! That's his weird way of flirting, I'll say you should go for it," he whispered.
    Finn looked at Kaine and smiled.
    "Cheers for love?" he asked, raising his glass in front of Kaine, getting ready to drink the last of it.
    Rosalynn looked at Fred and giggled slightly, taking his hand in her own. "I'm not worried, I have you to protect me," she giggled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:57 am

"Cheers for love," Kaine said with a smile and lightly hit his glass against Finn's before drinking the rest.
    Kat laughed and smiled at Chris.
    "I think I will then," she said and kissed Chris cheek before drinking the rest and walked out to the kitchen to fill her glass again, winking at Finn as she walked out there.
    Fred laughed slightly.
    "I still think you should be careful," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 am

Chris laughed slightly and shook his head, taking another sip from his drink before sitting down in the couch.
    Finn drank the rest of his drink after cheering with Kaine, then he saw Kat winking and followed her into the kitchen with a smile.
    Rosalynn kissed Fred's cheek after taking a sip from her drink.
    "I love you," she whispered into his ear, giggling slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 am

Kaine sat down next to Chris, smiling.
    "hi beautiful," he said and kissed Chris hand. "Do you come here often?"
    Kat hadn't noticed Finn. She had put her glass down so she could pull her hair up in a pony tail.
    "I love you too," Fred said and took a sip from his drink.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 am

Chris laughed and looked at Kaine.
    "Maybe you should hold back on the drinks there mr. Andreason," he teased and poked Kaine's nose.
    Finn slowly stepped closer to Kat.
    "You look fabulous," he said to her, standing behind her.
    Rosalynn giggled and took quite a big sip from her drink.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "Chris.. I'm not drunk," he said and kissed Chris softly.
    Kat got a shock and turned around to see Finn, 30 cm taller than herself, looking at her. She blushed slightly and smiled.
    "Thank you Finn," she said and looked into his eyes. "You look pretty amazing yourself."
    "okay Rose.. Clam down," Fred said with a bit of worry in his voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 am

"You sure? I had hoped you were, it could become handy for me," Chris teased and kissed Kaine back.
    Finn smiled at Kat, getting a very small blush on his cheeks.
    "Thanks." he said. "You... uhm.. Do you want to dance?" he asked with a smile.
    Rosalynn sat down and looked at Fred, smiling.
    "Okay, I will. Sorry," she smiled at him and reached out her hands for him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:05 am

"Come again later, babe," Kaine said and looked his shoulder too look at Kat and Finn.
    "They look cute together."
    Kat took a sip of her drink and smiled at Finn sweetly.
    "Sure," she said with a small giggle as she noticed Finn's small blush.
    Fred tangled their fingers together.
    "Thank you," he said and smiled before kissing Rose's forehead.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 am

Chris laughed and nodded.
    "I guess they're kinda cute. Shouldn't we put on some music?" he asked and stood up, walking over turning on the party music - not loud enough to irritate the neighbors.
    Finn smiled and gently took Kat's hand, hearing the music and spinning her around with a smile.
    Rosalynn giggled and kissed him - maybe a bit too deep.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 am

"Maybe we should dance too," Kaine said and stood up and walked up behind Chris.
    Kat laughed slightly and looked up at Finn with a big smile on her face.
    Fred didn't care. He kissed back just as deeply.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am

"Maybe," Chris laughed and stood up, looking at Kaine with a smile and took his hand to dance with him.
    Finn spinned her around a few more times before taking both her hands and dancing with her for real, feeling the alcohol starting to circulate in his blood.
    Rosalynn smiled and ran her hand through his hair.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:55 am

A few hours later, most of them were fairly drunk.
    Kat had taken off her sweatshirt, wearing a tank top underneeth it.
    "Hey guys!" Kaine said and stood up. "Why don't we play spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Kaine asked.
    "Truth or dare sounds fun," Fred said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

"I'll say we should play spin the bottle!" Finn almost shouted, he was too drunk to actually hear what he was saying and he also had his arm around Kat.
    Rosalynn was the farthest away from being anything that even seemed like sober. She had no idea was she was doing.
    "I agree! Spin the bottle," she giggled.
    Chris looked over at Fred, knowing that they were probably the only one still sober enough to remember all of this tomorrow.
    He sighed. "I'll get a bottle," he stood up, got the bottle and tossed it to Kaine, seeing how quickly everyone could make a circle on the floor.
    "The youngest will start," Chris looked at Kat and Rose, not knowing who of those two that were the youngest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm