Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

"Okay," Rosalynn pouted for a short while, then giggled again.
    Chris shook his head, then saw Kat walking into the kitchen and followed her.
    "Kat?" he asked.
    Finn looked after her and sat down in the couch.
    Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 am

Kat turned her head to look at Chris. She smiled.
    "Hey Chris. What's up?" she asked as drank the water.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 am

Chris smirked slightly.
    "So, what are you doing with my brother?" he asked, knowing well enough that she was too drunk to actually know just how much they were fooling around.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 am

Kat looked at Chris kinda confused and blushed.
    "I'm kissing your brother.. And probably a little more," she said drank the rest of the water, feeling better than before.
    "Is there problem with that?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 am

Chris shook his head and laughed.
    "No. No, there is no problem. Just be careful, and remember to protect yourself, okay?" he said and smiled at her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:39 am

Kat laughed and filled her glass again.
    "I'm always protected Chris," she said and smiled at him before spilling water on her top.
    "Shit..!" she said and put her glass down and found a piece of cloth and began to dry the floor.
    "Can you grab my shirt on the couch for me?" she asked and looked up at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:43 am

Chris blinked his eyes, then took the piece of cloth out of her hands.
    "You go take it yourself, I'll fix this. You're too drunk," he teased her and gently pushed her out of the kitchen before he began to dry the floor.
    Finn looked at the kitchen, waiting for Kat to come back.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 am

Kat laughed and walked over to the couch to grab her shirt.
    "Excuse me for a second will you?" she asked and softly kissed him before walking out to the bathroom to change.
    Kaine came running down the stair with a smile on his face. He saw Chris in the kitchen. He walked out to him.
    "Hey beautiful," he said in a teasing voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 am

Finn looked after Kat. Oh, how he wanted to follow her, but he didn't want to freak her out, so instead he just stood in front of the door to the bathroom, having closed the door to the living room after Kaine came down.
    Chris turned to face Kaine, smiling slightly.
    "So, have you been a good boy?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 am

Kat had taken off her top off and put her sweatshirt back on. She slowly came out from the bathroom, seeing Finn.
    "Where can I put my top? It's wet and I need to dry so I can wear it again tomorrow," she asked in a sweet voice.
    Kaine smiled and kissed Chris neck.
    "I'm always a good boy," he said and sat down on a chair.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:08 am

Finn looked up and down at her, smirking slightly.
    "I have a radiator in my room, you can put it there, then I'm sure it'll be dry tomorrow," he said, and of course there was a meaning behind those words.
    Chris shook his head.
    "Kaine, you're drunk." he said, looking at Kaine, then at his watch, there were still an hour left until midnight, and Rosalynn seemed to have fallen asleep with her head in Fred's lap.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:14 am

Kat smiled.
    "Thank you Finn," she said kissed him. "If you behave yourself until after midnight.. You might get lucky," she whispered teasingly into his ear before taking his hand and let him touch her breast over the shirt.
    Kaine frowned.
    "Hey. I haven't tried to fuck you yet. I call that process," he said and crossed his arms.
    Fred slowly stood up with Rose in arms.
    "I'm going to carry her to bed.. She is.. Really drunk," he said and looked at Chris with a 'I'm-so-sorry'-look.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 am

Finn stared at her, fighting to behave himself as he softly kissed her.
    "My... my room is upstairs, first door to the left." he said, pointing upstairs, he knew he weren't able to stay close to her for much more time right now.
    "Kaine!" Chris blushed, then looked at Fred.
    "You can put her in the guest room, you two will be sleeping in there alone. I think Kat has found a new place to sleep," he laughed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:26 am

Kat smiled and slowly get go of his hand.
    "Thank you, handsome," she said, feeling a bit more sober. She walked up to Finn's room and hang her top on the radiator before walking down again.
    Fred smiled and opened the door and walked up to the guest room, putting Rose on the bed.
    "Hey. It's true," Kaine said and looked at Chris. "If I were sober I would probably have tried to rip off your clothes.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 am

Finn still felt quite drunk, he leaned against the wall, trying to cool down as he saw Kat coming down again.
    "Hey there beautiful, come here often?" he smirked slightly.
    Rosalynn yawned and blinked her eyes, being a little bit awake again, but still drunk as hell.
    "Fred?" she said low.
    Chris pushed him off the couch. "Behave," he teased with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 am

Kat looked over her shoulder and laughed slightly.
    "Behave handsome," she said and took Finn's hand and walked into the living room again. She slowly sat down on the other couch.
    "I think I am behaving," Kaine said, having his hands on his own lap instead of Chris'.
    Fred smiled at Rose.
    "Go to sleep darling," he whispered and kissed her softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:41 am

"I'll try," Finn said with a smile and followed her, sitting down beside her and making sure to have his hands in his own lap - although that wasn't easy.
    Chris looked worried at Kaine.
    "You must be sick," he teased and kissed Kaine's neck, then offered him a new drink.
    Rosalynn looked at Fred.
    "Is it midnight yet?" she asked in a low voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 am

Kat smiled at Kaine and Chris before looking at the clock; 30 minutes until midnight.
    Kaine smiled at Chris and took the drink, remembering he just had brushed his teeth.
    "If I drink this, you wont kiss me," he said and looked at Chris.
    "No. There is 30 minutes until midnight.. But you passed out in my lap, so I think you should go to sleep," Fred said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 am

Finn looked around at them all. He could really use a drink to keep his mind off of Kat, and how much he wanted to touch her.
    Chris smiled.
    "That's a good boy," he said and took a sip from the drink himself - since he had only had one drink and wasn't even affected by it yet.
    Rosalynn sighed.
    "But Fred, I want to go into the new year with you," she whispered and yawned. "Kiss me?" she begged.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 am

Kat stretched her body, showing her stomach as she did.
    Kaine put his head on Chris shoulder, smiling.
    Fred laughed slightly and kissed her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 am

Finn stared at Kat, seeing her stomach and bit his lip to behave himself.
    Chris put his arm around Kaine, smiling at him.
    Rosalynn kissed him back before she fell asleep again, holding her hand at his chest.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 am

Kat smiled slightly as she stood up and walked to the kitchen, taking her glass and filled it with water before drinking it.
    Kaine smiled at Chris as he softly kissed his neck, looking over at Finn.
    "You okay Finn?" he asked.
    Fred smiled and walked down to the others again.
    "She is asleep," he said and sat down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 am

Chris smiled and looked after Kat, then looked at Fred.
    "Good, she needs it. Poor girl, her head is going to kill her tomorrow." he said, shaking his head.
    "I'm fine. She's... she's just... oh God..." Finn said, looking down himself - he really needed to cool down soon.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 am

Kaine smiled.
    "Love at first sight? You have been flirting and looking at her the whole day. Even sober," he said, still looking at Finn.
    Fred sighed.
    "Yeah.." he mumbled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 am

Finn shook his head.
    "I know! But, in this state I can't control it. Every time she looks at me, I just want to grab her and..." he stopped himself from saying anything else.
    Chris smiled at Fred.
    "I'm sure you can take care of her, and don't be mad. It was her first time drinking," he smiled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm