Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 4 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 am

Kaine frowned.
    "Yeah.. That is what he thinks.." he mumbled into Chris neck and shoulder, holding Chris tightly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 4 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 am

Chris blinked his eyes confused, gently pushing Kaine back.
    "What is that suppose to mean?" he asked, slightly offended.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:14 am

"Chris.. You are the most handsome boy in London.. If I was your summer flirt I would think we were more than just friends.. I just.. Don't want to lose, the person I love to one of your old flirts.." Kaine said and looked at Chris with a worried look in his eyes
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am

"Kaine, you're not going to lose me. You're the only one for me," Chris said and took Kaine's hand, placing it over Chris own heart - that as always was beating fast.
    "You feel that? Is that proof enough of my love?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 am

Kaine smiled slightly and looked up at Chris.
    "I love you Chris.. I really do," he whispered and kissed him softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 am

"I love you too," Chris whispered against his lips as he kissed him back.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 am

Kaine smiled.
    "Come on. I'm going to follow you home. That's the least I can do,". He said and kissed Chris cheek.
    'And just in case we run into this 'Chandler' guy..' Kaine though and smiled at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:30 am

Chris smiled and kissed Kaine's cheek.
    "In a minute, I have one last present I need to buy before we go." he said and stood up, walking into a music sheet store.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

Kaine smiled and took Chris bags before walking right after him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:33 am

Chris smiled and began to look over the sheets, and just when he found when he was looking for and turned around to show Kaine then a familiar face showed up. A familiar face with blonde hair and glasses.
    "Chandler!" he said in surprise, gaining a smile from the younger boy. "Oh my god, I didn't expect to see you here!" he laughed and the two boys hugged - maybe a bit too long and tight.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 am

Kaine quickly lost his smile as he entered the store, seeing his boyfriend hug some strange boy. Kaine walked up behind Chris, petting back.
    "I think you have hugged him long enough, babe," Kaine said with a little cold voice, but he forced on a smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:40 am

Chris pulled back from Chandler and looked at Kaine, furrowing his brow slightly but still smiled.
    "Kaine this is Chandler, and Chandler this is my boyfriend Kaine," he introduced the two of them to each other and Chandler offered his hand to Kaine.
    "Nice to meet you," he said.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:43 am

Kaine was clearly not pleased with the situation. He slowly took Chandler's hand.
    "Likewise," he said and let go off his hand, slowly putting it around Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 am

Chris looked confused at Kaine but chose not to say anything, instead he turned towards Chandler with a smile and soon the two of them were into a 'passionate' conversation about the things that had happened since they last saw each other.
    Chris told Chandler all about his friends at Hogwarts - Chandler was a wizard himself, only he was attending a school in Norway were the rest of his family lived - and Chandler told about this cute guy he had met at his own school.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:51 am

Kaine tried to ignore both Chris and Chandler as he slowly removed his hand from Chris waist and walked around in the store, but staying close. Kaine had a bad feeling about all of this and reconsidered his surprise for Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 am

Chris kept an eye on Kaine and after about a quarter he hugged Chandler goodbye, wishing him good luck with the cute guy and walked straight back to Kaine, kissing him deeply.
    "Now, let me see my cute boyfriend smile and get that jealous face away," he teased him, biting in his neck.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 am

Chris had caught Kaine off gaurd. He slowly kissed back. A blush spread across his cheeks along with a small smile.
    "Happy?" he asked as Chris bit his neck.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 am

Chris nodded.
    "Now, would you follow me home?" he said with a teasing voice and smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 am

"did you get what you needed in here?" Kaine asked took Chris hand and tangled their fingers together.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 am

"Yes, I have it right here," Chris said with a smile and showed him the music sheet, blushing a little bit.
    "Now, I need to get home before I freeze to dead out here," he joked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:13 am

Kaine smiled.
    "Lead the way," he said and kissed Chris cheek, still carrying Chris bags.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:16 am

"This way," Chris smiled and lead the way home to his families house - which of course wasn't exactly a small house since everyone had their own room and the living room along with the kitchen was the only room downstairs, all the bedrooms were upstairs.
    "Dad, I'm home," Chris shouted as he opened the door and lead Kaine walk in first - he was expecting him to stay a little.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 am

Kaine slowly walked in, nervous.
    "What if your family doesn't like me?" he whispered to Chris as he put down the bags.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 am

"Don't say that, they'll love you. Now, wait here, I have to do something before you can come into my room," Chris said with a smile, kissed his cheek and then left him to go upstairs.

At the same time Finn walked out and show Kaine standing there alone.
    "So, my little brother brought guests home? That's the first time he've ever done that, you must be special," he smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 am

Kaine looked at Finn.
    "Finn.. Hey," he said kinda nervous. Soon remembering his surprise for Chris.
    "Can I talk to for a second? Just the two of us?" he asked up at Finn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:36 am