Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 20 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 am

Kat smiled and walked out to Rose, closing the door behind her.
    "Hey Rose," she said and smiled at her. "What do you wanna talk about?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 20 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 am

Finn just lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling and feeling better than ever before.

Rosalynn looked at Kat and pointed at the guest room.
    "Can we talk privately?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 am

"sure," Kat said and walked into the guest room, sitting down on the bed.
    "whats up?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 am

Rosalynn closed the door behind them, looked nervously around and then sat down.
    "I need to ask you about... Something," she looked at Kat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

Kat looked at Rose.
    "sure.." she said. "What do want to know?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 am

Rosalynn bit her lip, looking down embarrassed and nervous.
    "Even if it's kinda private? I mean, something about you and Finn?" she asked nervously.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 am

Kat blushed.
    "Depends.." she said and looked at Rose.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 am

Rosalynn looked down, biting her lip.
    "Last time we talked, you said there were other ways to protect yourself than... than condoms... Are... Are you using that?" she asked very slowly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:01 am

Kat looked at Rose.
    "Yes.. I am.. But you have to talk to your mother and your doctor and go through.. Examinations of your private parts," she and looked at Rose. "why are you asking?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 am

Rosalynn blushed and kept looking down, she shook her head and hide her head in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 am

"whats wrong?" Kat asked and looked at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 am

Rosalynn bit her lip.
    "He is always protecting me and even at this one point where we should be equal then he need to protect me as well," she whispered in a sad voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:29 am

Kat looked at Rose.
    "Rose.. Are you pregnant?" she asked
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 am

Rosalynn looked at Kat, her face showing nothing but sorrow and confusion.
    "Yes, yes I'm pregnant and intend to keep the child... Of course not Kat!" a slightly shocked expression came on her face.
    "But I could be, I mean what would have happened if Fred had gotten too much yesterday, we wouldn't be protected and it's my problem. I just... I want him to feel safe, I have a responsibility too, right?" she looked at Kat with really sad eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 am

Kat looked at Rose.
    "You both have. But many things goes through your doctor. And your parents. So if you want the pills I use.. You have to talk to your mother first.." she said.
    "I'm sorry Rose."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 am

Rosalynn looked like someone who had just been told that she was dying.
    "I... I need to tell them... But, I... I can't..." she said, sighing like everything was just hopeless.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 am

Kat slowly stood up and hugged Rose.
    "Write a letter to your mother. It will make it easier. Many girls writes a letter to their mothers and tell them stuff like this," she said and let go of her with a smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 am

Rosalynn looked sad at her.
    "The problem isn't telling her, the problem is dealing with the consequences. I promised Fred we wouldn't tell our parents because he could get in trouble. How am I gonna tell him this?" she asked with no hope in her voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am

"That you want pills?" Kat said.
    "You can also go behind your moms back and just talk to your doctor and get them," she said and crossed her arms.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 am

Rosalynn shook her head.
    "I... I can't... Not against my mom, I can't," she said in a low voice.
    "I need to talk to Fred, but... What if he says I can't tell? You know how I feel about lying and going behind backs... Why is this so complicated?" she sighed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 am

Fred walked into the room.
    "You can tell your mom Rose. I heard the last part. That you want pills instead," He said and looked at the girls.
    "They are safer than condoms," Kat said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 am

Rosalynn looked at Fred, her eyes widening. She didn't knew if she should laugh or cry, so she just stared at him, her eyes showing her confusion.
    "Fred..." was all she was able to say, a small tear running down her cheek - she had always been very emotional.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:17 am

Fred sat down besides Rose.
    "I don't mind you telling your parents Rose. It's okay. I just can't tell mine with out getting kicked out from home and lose.. Everything I love," he said and hugged her. "Feel free to tell them."
    Kat smiled.
    "I'm going to leave you two alone for now," she said and walked back into Finn's room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:22 am

Rosalynn looked at Kat.
    "Thanks for helping," she said to her before she left, the she turned her gaze towards Fred again.
    "I'm just scared. I mean, what if my mom tells me that I shouldn't see you anymore and won't let me see the doctor or get the pills. I'm scared," she said.

Finn was still laying on the bed, half asleep with his chest still naked as Kat entered the room again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Fred smiled.
    "She can't really do anything about. We go to the same school, Rose. Tell your mom and I will support you all the way," he said and kissed her softly.

Kat smiled at Finn. She slowly closed the door behind her, pulling the curtains so they were covering the windows.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:05 pm