Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

First night back at Hogwarts

Kashi
    Kashi

First night back at Hogwarts Empty First night back at Hogwarts

Post  Kashi Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

Huh. Seemed like the riddles the raven-shaped doorknob made were getting easier. Or was he just getting smarter? Well, time would tell, Satoshi thought to himself as the passage swung open and he entered the Ravenclaw tower, his new prefect emblem glinting slightly on his chest, from the flames in the fireplace as he stepped further into the room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

First night back at Hogwarts Empty Re: First night back at Hogwarts

Post  Hina Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 am

After telling the newest prefects about their tasks, Luke was now sitting at the couch near the burning fireplace. He knew that tomorrow was the first real day at Hogwarts, and he had to work twice as hard in his classes this year, so he used his time now to relax and enjoy being back at Hogwarts. In the thought that he was alone he took his new Head Boy emblem into his hand and smiled.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 am

Satoshi looked up when he noticed the other boy - then gave a small smile, let himself drop into one of the cushy armchairs near the fireplace. "Good to be back, eh?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

Luke got slightly surprised as he hadn't noticed the other boy, but he hid it well. "It's like being back home again," he answered, smiling and putting the Head boy emblem back on his robe.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 am

A small smile, a nod, as he slowly took his cloak off, putting the prefect badge on his sweatshirt, instead. "Nothing quite beats the feeling of being back here." as always he spoke with a slight Asian accent, but he was still easily understandable.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:23 am

"That I can't disagree with. Hogwarts is like home, just with a lot of work," he smiled and leaned back in the couch, enjoying the warmth from the fireplace. "How was your summer?" he asked, looking slightly curious at the other boy, since they were kinda friends then he only found it polite to ask such questions.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am

"Quite nice. Dad had something job-related to tend to, so I've been back at my mum's in Okinawa. It's definitely nice getting back to Japan once in a while. We attended the Tanabata and Bon, of course. It's always a pleasure to be a part of that." a brighter smile followed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 am

"It sure sounds like a great vacation," he smiled. "You have siblings don't you? How old are they by now?"
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 am

He smiled. "Yeah, two. Twin sisters." he smiled. "They've recently turned 11. So, in April, they'll start at Mahoutokoro."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 am

"They must be excited about that, I know I was back when I first started," he laughed half and ran his hand through the blonde hair with a smile. "That's a long time ago now, can't believe this is my last year at Hogwarts." for the first time that evening he now spoke with a slight Scottish accent.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 am

"Yeah... I can imagine it must be a weird feeling, huh?" a crooked smile. "Beside this year I've still got two left, after all."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:59 am

"It's really weird, all that I care about, well apart from my family, is here at Hogwarts, it's not going to be easy leaving this after all these years," his smile got slightly sadder, then he coughed low and laughed. "Well, let's not talk about that, there's still many months left and lots of homework and exams!" he said with excitement in his voice.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 am

Satoshi grinned. "Yeah." he smiled and stretched. "So, what's your favorite lessons? I don't think I've ever gotten around to asking you. Mine are Arithmancy and Potions."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 am

"Defense Against the Dark Arts, I don't know why but I've always loved that subject." Luke smiled. "Guess it's because of the rest of my family, if it wasn't because they're all so smart then my bet is that half of them would have belonged in Slytherin instead," he shook his head with a sigh. "Not me of cause, I am where I belong, I'm nothing like my family and I'm proud to say that, although I act like them when I'm at home." he shrugged.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 am

A small smile. "I can't say anything about the houses with my family, though. They've all went to Mahoutokoro. We don't have houses, there. I'm the first to be sorted."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:58 am

"As smart as you are it's no surprise that you ended here," he smiled. "All my family comes from Ravenclaw, you can go back ten generations and everyone would still be Ravenclaw, and pureblood."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 pm