Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:05 am

Kaine couldn't help but smile.
    "I love you," he said and caressed Chris cheek.
    Kat just smiled at them.

"You know I have loved you ever since I saw you the first time," Fred said and kissed her again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 am

Chris smiled and laughed.
    "I mean it, isn't he adorable Kat?" he turned his gaze towards Kat.
    "I mean, look at those cheeks, they're like cheeks you just wanna grab and pinch, right?" he teased.

Rosalynn blushed and kissed him before she looked down.
    "I've always been in love with you.. I.. I've just been too afraid to admit it," she said in a low and almost embarrassed voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 am

"Stop it, Chris," Kaine said in a laugh.
    "I have to agree with Chris," Kat said and smiled.
    "I might as well just leave now then," Kaine said in a teasing voice.

Fred smiled.
    "Because I'm a slytherin," he said and kissed her again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

"If that's what you really want to," Chris sent Kaine a teasing smile, then looked at Kat.
    "Then I'll just have to take Kat out on a date, if you're too girly offended," he smirked slightly and winked at Kat.

"Yes," Rosalynn whispered breathless.
    She blushed a bit more and tried to get control over her fast breath - she just couldn't help it. He took her breath away and made her heart go crazy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

"hey. Keep me out of your problems," Kat said and put her hands up in the air.
    "What I actually wanted to hear was my boyfriend begging for me to stay," Kaine said and coughed a bit.

Fred smiled. He slowly made the kiss deeper.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:40 am

"You won't hear me say that Kaine. I want you to enjoy Christmas with your family," Chris sighed, he was getting tired of discussing it.

Rosalynn blushed even more as she allowed him to deepen the kiss, placing a hand on his cheek and another hand at his neck.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 am

Kaine groaned and bumped his head into the wall behind him. A small 'ow...' escaping his lips.
    Kat smiled.
    "You guys sound like a married couple," she said and laughed a bit.

Fred placed a hand on her waist and the other one on her neck.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 am

"Now, that's not very kind Kat! We sound more like an old fabulous married couple," Chris teased and looked at Kat while laughing, ignoring the fact that Kaine hit his head against the wall.

Rosalynn gasped and gently pushed Fred away.
    "I... I need to go now," she said quickly, getting up and leaving him alone, before he even had a possible chance to stop her from running away.
    She had promised herself not to try and push him into something he weren't ready for, and she knew that if she stayed then that's was what she would end up doing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 am

Kat sighed with a smile on her face.
    "If you say so, Mr. Moore," she said jokingly.

Fred looked confused after her before he got up and walked out from the slytherin common room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:01 am

Chris laughed and sat down beside Kaine.
    "Now, don't be so sad honey, we'll soon be together and then we can go visit the grandchildren!" he teased him, poking his side with a smile.

Rosalynn forgot to see where she was running and only too late realized that someone was in front of her. Before she knew it she had ran into Kat and fell on her butt in front of her friends, her eyes clearly showing that her mind was a completely different place.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:04 am

"I -- Wait what?" Kaine quickly looked at Chris.
    "When did we even have kids? Or got married?"
    Kat looked at Rose.
    "hi Rose" she said and helped her up on her feet.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 am

Chris laughed of his whole heart, looking at Kaine and not even being able to answer him because he laughed so much.
    "Oh gosh... Kaine!" he laughed.

Rosalynn looked at Kat, still absent-minded and got up on her feet.
    "Kat... Hi," she said.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:10 am

Kaine smiled and kissed him.
    "I love you," he smiled against his boyfriends lips.
    "What's up?" Kat said with a smile on her face.

Fred came around the corner and saw his firends.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:13 am

Chris laughed and kissed Kaine back.
    "I love you too," he whispered.

Rosalynn noticed Fred and got a distant look in her eyes as she looked Kat in the eyes.
    "Nothing... I uhm... I forgot something in the Great Hall..." she mumbled, the last part being so low that only Kat would hear them as Rosalynn walked past her and continued towards the Great Hall.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 am

Kaine pulled Chris into his lap, holding him close.
    Kat looked after her as Fred walked over to them.
    "Do you know why she is running away from me?" he asked with confussed look on his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 am

Chris laughed, then heard Fred and turned his head to look at him.
    "I thought you two were floating on a pink sky?" he looked confused.

Rosalynn hurried to the Great Hall, only stopping when she was sure that none of them had followed her. She looked around, the thoughts in her mind screaming at her. Some telling her to go back, others telling her to stay away so she wouldn't push him. She was confused.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 am

"aparently we aren't.. Because I know absolutly nothing about sex.." Fred said and blushed.
    "Your panrents never talked to you about it?" Kaine asked.
    "No.. They didn't," Fred mumbled and looked down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 am

Chris looked at Kaine, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.
    "Well, only one thing we can do then." he said like if it was complete obvious to everyone was he was thinking.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:37 am

"What?" Kat, Kaine and Fred in the same time.
    "We're not having sex in front if him, are we?" Kaine asked with a not pleased look in his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:40 am

"What? No Kaine!" Chris looked a bit shocked. "Control your lust," he shook his head with a sigh, then turned to look at Kat.
    "Kat, you go talk with Rose okay? Me and Kaine will take Fred here to a bit more private place and you know... talk, teach him what we know," he smiled and placed a hand on Fred's shoulder.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 am

"I had that talk with her last year. She also had it with her parents," Kat said and sat down.
    "My lust is completely under control," Kaine said and sighed.
    "I can feel that.. Rose really wants to.. But I know.. Nothing. At all," Fred said and blushed into deeper shades of red.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:47 am

Chris looked over at Kat.
    "Kat, you know... This talk, with boys it's just easier if you take it with no girls around," he said, hoping that Kat would get his point and leave.
    "And Fred, don't worry, after today you'll understand everything, even if we have to show it!" the last part he didn't mean, he was only joking to lighten up the mood.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 am

Kat smiled.
    "find me when you are done," she said and left them.
    Fred slowly sat down besides them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:57 am

"We will," Chris said with a smile, then looked at Fred.
    "Now, let's start with the basic. So, what do you know?" he asked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 am

"Thruth be told.. Nothing.." Fred said and blushed.
    Kaine looked up at Chris, still holding around him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:41 pm