Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:17 am

"isn't.. Every first time supposed to be special?" Fred asked and looked confused.
    Kaine smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 am

"Well, sort of," Chris laughed and looked at Kaine.
    "But, I guess that it was special, even though we did it in the Hospital wing, because we didn't do it because we had to, but because we love each other, and that was special enough for us. You'll just have to figure out what it takes to make it special for you two," he smiled and looked Kaine into the eyes, although he were still talking to Fred.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 am

Fred groaned low.
    Kaine smiled.
    "now. Go and ask her out on a date," he said smiled at Fred.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 am

Chris smiled.
    "Go ahead, ask her!" he encouraged him.

Rosalynn sat in the Great Hall, she was trying to read a book, but after reading the same line four times she gave up and just stared into the air, feeling awful for leaving Fred like she had.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 am

Fred nodded and slowly stood up. He walked into the Great Hall and over to Rosalynn.
    "Hey Rose.." he said in a low voice as he sat down besides her.

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 am

Chris laughed and kissed Kaine back.
    "Let's go find Kat again, she'll kill us if we forget her!" he joked with a smile.

Rosalynn looked at Fred, her eyes showing her regret.
    "I... I'm sorry Fred. I didn't mean to run away like that, I just... I," she tried to explain herself, looking down as she couldn't finish her sentence.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:44 am

"No she wont. She probably just found herself a book," Kaine and kissed him again.

"Rose.. It's okay.. Kaine and Chris have.. Basicly taught me the basic stuff.. And I just wanted to ask you out on a date," Fred said and looked at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 am

Chris laughed and pushed himself away from Kaine.
    "I think you've already gotten too much today. Go pack instead," he teased and stood up, pretending to walk away from Kaine.

"What?" Rosalynn stared at him in disbelief and couldn't help but laugh a little.
    "I just ran away from you, leaving you like a fool, and then you ask me out on a date?" she smiled. "I don't ever think I can figure you out," she kissed his cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 am

"But I just want to cuddle," Kaine groaned and bumped his head into the wall again.

Fred smiled and kissed Rose.
    "I love you," he said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 am

"We can cuddle when you've packed," Chris smiled and winked at Kaine.

"I love you too," Rosalynn smiled and kissed him back. As always her cheeks turned red and her heart skipped a beat when they kissed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:54 am

"Fine," Kaine said annoyed and walked up to Chris.
    "coming with me?"

Fred smiled into the kiss and slowly made it deeper. He putted a hand on her cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 am

Chris smiled and followed Kaine.
    "Smile, it's not like the end is near," he said with a teasing voice.

Rosalynn held her hand at his neck, the other at his cheek and allowed him to deepen their kiss. Her heart was beating faster in her chest again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:02 am

Kaine smiled and walked to the Gryffidor dorm room to pack some of his clothes.

Fred smiled as he broke the kiss.
    "ready to go ice skating and get some hot chocolate?" he asked and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 am

Chris threw himself in Kaine's bed, watching Kaine pack his clothes with a smile. His finger went round and round in circles on the bed.

"Ice...Ice skating?" Rosalynn bit her lip.
    "But, I can't skate, what if I fall?" she asked insecure.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 am

Kaine closed his bag and popped down on the bed next to Chris.

Fred smiled.
    "I will catch you. I wont let you fall," he said and kissed her hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:40 am

"That was fast," Chris furrowed his brows, looking at Kaine.

"On one condition," Rosalynn smiled and felt her blush burning on her cheeks. "If I fall, you won't look under my skirt, is that a deal?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 am

"I still have clothes at home. I don't need that much," Kaine said and rolled over so he was facing Chris.

Fred smiled.
    "You are wearing leggins. And why would I even look up under your skirt?" he asked and looked at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:46 am

Chris smiled and kissed his lips softly.
    "Mhm... We should get those condoms for Fred, I think he'll need them soon," he smiled with his eyes closed.

"You're a boy," Rosalynn stated the obvious, smiling and standing up as she said it.
    "Most boys try to look underneath the skirts of girls. That's why we wear leggings," she giggled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 am

"No. We are staying for a bit and just cuddle," Kaine said and pulled Chris into him.

Fred laughed slightly.
    "If you haven't noticed.. I'm not like most boys," he said and smiled at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:53 am

"What about Fred then?" Chris asked, kissing Kaine underneath his chin.

"Hmm, guess that's true," Rosalynn smiled and kissed his cheek.
    "I'll have to go get my robe and scarf, will you wait here?" she asked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 am

Kaine groaned.
    "You really like to mess with me today, don't you?" he said and sat up and looked in his drawer, quickly finding a half pack of condoms and a tube of lube.

Fred smiled and nodded.
    "I'll wait here," he said and kissed her softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:01 am

"We can't always just say 'I love you' and look at each other dreamingly, then it would be no fun in the end," Chris teased him and laughed, kissing Kaine softly.
    "Now you go give him that, and I'll wait right here for you to return."

Rosalynn smiled and kissed him back softly before she left to go get her robe and scarf at the Hufflepuff common room.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 am

"yesyes," Kaine said and left. He quickly found Fred and gave it to him.
    "Thanks.." Fred said in low voice as he blushed. He quickly put it in his pockets.
    Kaine smiled and returned to the Gryffindor dorm room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 am

Chris had moved himself, laying spread on Kaine's bed with his eyes closed.

Rosalynn quickly got back, now wearing her Hufflepuff robe and scarf.
    "I'm ready now," she said as she stopped in front of Fred, a smile on her lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 am

Kaine smiled and leaned over Chris, kissing him deeply.

"yeah," Fred said and stood up. He took her hand and walked into Hogsmeade.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:53 am