Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:02 am

"Oh boy," Chris looked at Kaine. "We got a lot to do," he sighed with a smile.
    "So, Fred. You do know that boys and girls are different right? And that you need a boy and girl to make a baby?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 am

"I know that much, thank you," Fred said and blushed.
    "Do you know that you need a condom to prevent the girl getting pregnant?" Kaine said.
    "No.." Fred said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 am

"And to prevent venereal diseases," Chris added and looked at Fred.
    "So, what do you feel when you're around Rose?" he asked without hesitating. "Does it tickle, or do you sometimes feel... tight or hard?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:12 am

"it tickles in my lower body.. And sometimes.." Fred blushed more.
    "I'm getting hard.." he said in a low voice.
    "That's normal Fred. Arousal is normal when you are with someone you love," Kaine said and looked at him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:17 am

"Yes, it happens to Kaine all the time," Chris said, once again he joked as an attempt to make the talk less awkward for Fred.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 am

"All the-- wait what?" Kaine said and narrowed his eyebrows.
    It made Fred laugh.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 am

Chris laughed as well as he saw the expression in Kaine's face.
    "You know I love you," he said with a smile, turning to look at Fred again.
    "Always remember the condom, or hell will break loose. If you're nervous, say it and she will listen, and maybe just start with your fingers or let her help you, it's not embarrassing if you need help the first time, and trust me, she'll be nervous as well." he smiled at Fred. "Anything else you want to know?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 am

"But.. We don't have any condoms.." Fred said in a low voice.
    "I think I have some. Otherwise I will send some as soon as I get home," Kaine said and rested his head on Chris' shoulder.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:31 am

"I know I have some, they're in the Ravenclaw common room," Chris looked at Fred, acting like it was normal for him to just have it laying around.
    "My father sends some once in a while, he still thinks that I should use them although I'm gay," he shrugged.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 am

"yeah? Well I don't like them, because I can't feel a damn thing when I use them," Kaine said and looked at Chris. "even tho it will save us from a mess."
    "Guys.. I don't want to know.. About your sex life.. How do you even put such a thing on?" Fred asked and looked at them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 am

Chris looked at Kaine.
    "We'll take that one later, okay?" he smiled and kissed him softly.
    "And Fred, trust me, I'm sure Rose knows how to do that, and you'll love it if she does it for you," he looked at Kaine with a little smirk.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 am

"You have had your turn," Kaine said with a smile on his face.
    Fred blushed harder.
    "are you sure? Because.. She is just as much a virgin as I am.." he said low.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:43 am

Chris blushed slightly and looked shortly at Kaine, then turned his gaze towards Fred.
    "She might be a virgin, but she is best friends with Kat. And Kat knows things that virgins are not suppose to know," he smiled. "I'm sure she has showed Rose a thing or two."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 am

Kaine laughed slightly and kissed his jaw.
    Fred slowly nodded and blushed more.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 am

"Now, don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll both enjoy it." Chris smiled encouraging to Fred, trying to ignore Kaine's kiss although it made him blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 am

Kaine smiled and stopped kissing him.
    "weren't you guys.. Nervous when you had sex the first time?" Fred asked with a blush all over his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:54 am

"Nervous?" Chris laughed. "I was terrified, but the thought of getting so intimate with a person you truly love, it makes you think that pain is worth it. Of course, you won't feel pain, that's only her."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 am

"but I don't want to hurt her.." Fred mumbled.
    "I didn't want to hurt Chris.. But as he said, it was worth it," Kaine said and smiled at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:00 am

"Besides, it only hurts for a few minutes. Just, remember that you have to listen to her as much as she has to listen to you, then I promise you won't stop again and you'll be like bunnies," Chris smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:04 am

Fred blushed harder.
    "Be nice Chris," Kaine said and slapped his ass slightly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 am

"That comes from you?" Chris turned his head to look at Kaine, smirking slightly.
    "I thought I asked you to control that lust," he whispered, his lips only inches away from Kaine's.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris.
    "so.. What do I do now? I want our first time to be right.." Fred said and looked at them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 am

Chris smiled, kissed Kaine back and then looked at Fred.
    "Well, first you go talk with her, invite her out on a date, make it extremely romantic because girls like that, then you take her to the Room of Requirement and slowly move forward." he said, like it was no big deal.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:13 am

"But.. Did your first time happen in the hospital wing?" Fred asked, still blushing.
    "It did," Kaine said and nuzzled Chris' neck.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:15 am

Chris gave a light and low groan of pleasure. "Kaine," he warned, then looked at Fred.
    "Yes it did, but that's something else. We're both guys, but to a girl. To a girl the first time needs to be something special and not something random," he said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:31 pm