Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) Empty Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 am

Chris had managed to fall asleep in Kaine's arms on the long way back to King Cross' Station, and he didn't wake up until the train arrived at the station, the students hurrying out to meet up with their families and friends.
    Chris stretched his body, blinking his eyes with a small yawn, almost forgetting where he were and who he was with. Completely forgetting the letter he had received earlier that same day.

Last edited by Hina on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Kaine smiled at Chris.
    "Slept well, beautiful?" he asked in a soft voice as he kissed forehead, while looking out the window, trying to see his family.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

Chris blinked his eyes again, looking at Kaine when it hit him where they were.
    "Oh fuck! I need to go find Carol, she's waiting for me!" he said and jumped off of Kaine's lap, looking around like a panicked puppy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 am

"Chris.. We just stopped moving," Kaine said and stood, stretching his body before he took his hand and walked out the train, seeing his mother picking up his bag and cat, caring them to the car.
    "I bet she is waiting for you," he whispered and tangled their fingers together.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 am

"Yeah, you're right, sorry." Chris smiled and kissed their hands before looking around, quickly seeing a familiar face coming towards them.
    "Finn? Finn! Oh my god, it's really you!" he smiled huge as he let go of Kaine's hand to hug his older - and taller - stepbrother.
    "I thought you weren't going to be home until the day before Christmas?" Chris asked confused as they hugged, Finn smiling.
    "Well, after I heard about Burt then I got home as fast as I could, it's nice to see you littlebro'" Finn answered him, then looked at Kaine.
    "Who is this?" he asked, making Chris blush.
    "Finn, this is my boyfriend Kaine, Kaine this is my brother Finn," Chris introduced them.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 am

Kaine smiled at Chris and Finn. He gave Finn his hand so they could shake hands.
    "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said with his most friendly smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

Finn took his hand and shook it with a smile.
    "Nice to meet you too. So, I guess you're the one my littlebro' kept talking about this summer?" he looked at Chris who instantly blushed and looked down, coughing lightly.
    "Maybe... We should go find Carol?" he said as a try to change that subject.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "I guess it is," he said with a huge smile on his lips as he looked at Chris.
    "I will take good care of him, I promise."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am

"That's good, because you don't want to mess with me and my brother," Finn said as he wrapped his arms around Chris shoulders - making Chris blush even more as he looked at Kaine with apologizing eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 am

Kaine smiled and softly cared Chris' cheek.
    "I wont. He is my little treasure. I wouldn't hurt him and I think I have made it pretty clear to him," he said and looked up at Finn with a smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:15 am

"I'll hope that you keep that promise," Finn said and let go of Chris to clap Kaine on his shoulder, then he noticed the begging look in Chris' eyes.
    "Guess I'll go find Carol and we'll wait in the car. Don't be too long Chris, and it was nice meeting you Kaine," Finn said as he left them alone, found Carol who had picked up Chris' stuff and headed for the car.
    Chris was blushing deeply as he looked at Kaine.
    "I'm so sorry about that," he said.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:18 am

Kaine smiled and pulled Chris into a hug.
    "It's okay," he said kissed him softly.
    "I will follow you out. My mom is waiting outside as well," he said and smiled at Chris before taking his hand and walked outside.
    "So.. Which car should I follow you too?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 am

Chris kissed him back softly before following him outside. He looked around at the parking lot until he finally found the car that Finn was leaned against, talking to Carol who was already sitting in the car.
    "That one," he pointed and looked at Kaine.
    "I've actually forgot to ask you something," he said, taking both of Kaine's hands into his own and smiling.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 am

Kaine looked at Chris with a surprised look.
    "Oh really? What do you want to ask me?" he said with a huge smile on his face as he looked into Chris' eyes
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 am

Chris smiled and was still blushing slightly.
    "Well, you never told me exactly where you live. I mean, is it anywhere near London or is it all the way up in Scotland?" he laughed slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "If you had looked at the paper Kat or Rose gave you earlier, you would know. I live in London, you silly boy," he said and hugged him.
    "My address and cell phone number is on that piece of paper."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 am

Chris looked a bit shocked, then laughed and hugged his boyfriend tight.
    "You live in London too?!" he almost yelled, smiling huge.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 am

Kaine laughed and spun around a few times.
    "Of course I do. I have in nearly 8 years," he said and kissed Chris neck softly.
    "You are welcome to come by anytime you want. Day, night, whenever you want."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:45 am

"Night?" Chris said with a teasing tone, laughing as he kissed Kaine's cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 am

"Yes night. And we can do whatever you want," Kaine said and gave Chris a slightly deep kiss.
    "I should probably let you go for now."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

Chris blushed as he realized that Finn was looking in their direction when they kissed.
    "I love you, and I'll call you, I promise! Or else I'll send Pavarotti!" he said as he hugged Kaine goodbye before leaving to get into the car with his family.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 am

"I love you too!" Kaine said loud enough for both Finn and Carol too hear it. He walked to the car just in front of Carol's car. He stopped and blew Chris a kiss before getting into the car. Thankfully his brother wasn't with his mother.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 am

Chris laughed slightly as he got into the car, quickly realizing that his dad was there too. Soon he had almost forgotten everything about Kaine, starting to questioning his dad about everything that had happened, as they drove home.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 pm

All the way home his mother asked questions about Chris. And as soon as they were home his father and brother started to ask questions because his mother couldn't keep her mouth shut.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Day 20 of Christmas

It had been about a week since Chris got home from Hogwarts. The first couple of days had been a mess, since he was so worried about his dad that he forgot everything else, but a week later and now he had settled in again, enjoying the Christmas with his family.
    Of course something was missing, and today he had been allowed by himself to take a day off and go see London, which was why he was now calling Kaine over the cell phone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:11 pm