Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina*

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina* Empty Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina*

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am

Rosalynn went straight to the lake when she got outside, thanks to the lovely weather in August it hadn't yet become too dark to see, although it was already around ten pm. She stopped when she reached the leg and hide under the tree, in case a teacher should come by.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina* Empty Re: Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina*

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am

Fred hurried outside, hoping no one would see him. He hurried to the lake, with a big smile on his face. He slowed down when he reached the lake.
    "Rosalynn?" He softly called out. Hoping she was there.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina* Empty Re: Secret meeting in the dark. *PRIVAT FredEden & Hina*

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 am

Rosalynn immediatly recognized his voice and stepped out from her hideout, smiling at him. "Over here," she said softly, the sun had begun to set now, giving the lake a reddish look, which in some way could be considered romantic.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

Fred walked over to her, smiling "hey"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 am

Rosalynn smiled. "Hey, I'm glad you came," a small blush was on her cheeks and she had crossed her arms in a sweet way as she lowered her gaze to the ground. Why was she so nervous and shy around him so suddenly?
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

Fred blushed as well "I-I have something for you..!" He studeret in a sweet way. He pulled out a Lily from under his cloak. He knew very well it was forbidden to take flowers from the greenhouse. But he had taken the roots up as well when he took the flower. Of course he had breaken the roots of the Lily.
    he slowly handed it to her "Here.." He blushed even more.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 am

Rosalynn was now completely red in her face because of the blush, she stared at him with surprised eyes and then looked at the Lily in his hand and held out her hands to get it. "Tha..thanks" she stuttered and almost got choked in her own words. To her own surprise, she made a quick move, placed a kiss on his cheek, then stepped back and looked down on the grass.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 am

Fred looked at her, surprised and red all over his face "Y-you are welcome.." he stuttered and looked down into the grass.
    "W-When I saw it.. I-I instantly thought of you.." He said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

"Yo...you really mean that?" her voice was no higher than a whisper and she was still blushing all over her face. With a smile she looked at him, then took a look around, making sure there weren't any teachers before she left him to go and sit at the lake, staring at the beautiful sunset over the lake.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am

Fred slowly followed her and sat down besides her "Yeah.. I mean it" he looked at her, with a smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 am

She looked at him with her smile, not saying anything, just smiling and slowly she placed her hand on top of his, before she turned her head to look at the lake again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 am

Fred blushed even more and smiled. He looked at the lake, enjoying the view. Hoping a teacher wouldn't come.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 am

Time went by without any words, Rosalynn enjoyed sitting there beside him, watching as the sun set and in the end leaving the moon alone. It was getting colder now, and Rosalynn guessed that it had to be between eleven or twelve pm, yet she didn't care, if she could have it her way she would stay there with him all night.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 am

Fred enjoyed being with Rosalynn. That was untill he heard someone said "Ehem" behind them. He turned to see a teacher.
    Professor Weasley.
    Fred lost his smile.
    "Aren't you two supposed to be in your beds?" he said and looked at them. Fred couldn't say anything other than "yes, Professor.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 am

Rosalynn stood up immediately, looking shocked at Professor Weasley. "Pro...Professor, yes... Yes we should be in bed, but.." she tried to say with a shaking voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:43 am

Professor Weasley sighed "I really don't like it.. But I have to send you up to the Headmistress office" he said and nodded thowards the castle. Fred slowly stood up.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

"Professor, please don't. We promise this won't ever happen again," Rosalynn begged him, not wanting to get into any trouble.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 am

"I'm very sorry, Rosalynn.." He said and followed the two of them back into the castle and into the headmistress office. He knocked on the door "Headmistress MacGonagall?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 am

Rosalynn looked at Fred with sad eyes. Now she had brought both of them into trouble, and she felt terrible about it.
    A few seconds went by, then a "Enter" sounded from the other side of the door.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 am

Professor Weasley walked into the office "I have caught miss. Silver and mr. Eden outside of their dorm rooms" Fred slowly entered the office.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 am

Rosalynn followed them and quickly stood in front of Fred. "Professor McGonagall, it was my fault, I made Fred go outside, please don't punish him, it was me who did it." she tried to explain.
    Professor McGonagall sighed and looked up from the work she was doing. "Thank you for bringing them here Professor Weasley, I'll take it from here." then she turned her gaze towards Rosalynn and Fred. "Miss Silver, I'm sure you're defending Mr. Eden of the right reasons, but it won't help, both of you were out of bed, therefore I need to punish both of you. 20 points will be taken from both houses, and you will get detention for the next two weeks, and I will also write and tell both of your parents about this."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 am

Fred looked down, sighing. Knowing that he would get in hell of a lot trouble with his parents and with professor Slughorn for being out late.
    "We'll head back to our dorm rooms now, headmistress" Fred said as he bowed lightly.
    Professor Weasley had left, due to a shift.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:29 am

Professor McGonagall gave them a strict gaze as she said; "Don't ever repeat this, or else the punishment might not be so soft."
    Rosalynn nodded and followed Fred as they walked out. "I'm sorry that I got you into this trouble," she looked sad and apologizing at him. She knew that both of them would have so many troubles now. Not only had they been out, their parents would know and so would their classmates when they noticed the already missing points.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 am

Fred stopped and looked at her "It's not your fault. I agreed to it. It's my fault to" he said and softly touched her cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 am

"But I suggested it even though I knew we could get in trouble," Rosalynn mumbled, looking down to hide the sad look in her eyes and the small blush on her cheeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm