Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Kaine looked at his phone.
    "Kaine Andreason, who am I speaking with?" he said and he dried his hair. He had just been in the shower.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Chris held back a laughter when he heard the way his boyfriend presented himself.
    "I believe that's the first time I've heard you say your name like that," he just said, hoping Kaine then would figure out himself who he was talking with.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Kaine laughed.
    "How had you expected me to present myself, babe?" he said and put on some boxer briefs before pulling up his curtains in his room, looking out on the street.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 pm

"I had expected something a bit more mysterious, and... sexy," Chris whispered the last word as he sat on his own bed, holding the cell phone at his ear while smiling and crossing his legs.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 pm

"Well.. come over here and I will call your name out in a sexy way," Kaine said and tossed his towel aside before trying to find something to wear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 pm

"Tempting, I must say," Chris answered him, smiling.
    "But, I gotta get into town to get those last minute presents. I thought maybe you would join me?" he asked, looking around to make sure his dad, Carol or Finn weren't secretly listening.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:25 pm

"Mhm. When and where do you wanna meet?" Kaine asked as he almost tripped while taking his pants on.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Chris laughed.
    "What are you doing, I can hear you're not standing still?" he asked instead of answering Kaine's question.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:30 pm

"walking around in my room, butt naked," Kaine said laughing.
    "No. I'm putting on some clothes. I almost just came out from the shower," he said and smiled.
    "You didn't answer my question, babe."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 pm

"Now I definitely want to come over," Chris teased and laughed, his cheeks blushing slightly, which he coughed to hide although he very well knew Kaine couldn't see it.
    "Well, I was thinking that we meet in an hour at King Cross' Station?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 pm

"You can come by anytime you want. I have the house to myself," Kaine said and put on a tank top then a striped long sleeved shirt and a red cardigan.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:48 pm

"Where is your family? And this time you didn't answer my question," Chris said with a light laughter, noticing Finn lifting an eyebrow as he passed by him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 pm

"My family is out. Spending time with some friends. And okay, we can meet a Kings Cross in a hour," Kaine said and laughed as gave his cat food.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm

"Shouldn't they spend time with you? Now that you're home," Chris said, then saw his dad trying to move something big and heavy around.
    "Dad! Dad don't do that, you're sick!" he yelled, then sighed. "Kaine, I need to go, but I'll see you in an hour okay?" he smiled as he hang up to help his dad.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"And I think I just went deaf on my ear.." Kaine said in a joking tone as he put his saved Chris number in his phone.

1 hour later

Kaine walked into Kings Cross' station, looking for Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Chris was about a quarter late. He had helped his dad put up the Christmas tree and afterward needed to change his clothes - which everyone knew could take hours because he always wanted to look fabulous.
    In the end he was a quarter late, but looking absolutely stunning in his tight red pants, his tight white shirt - that was unbuttoned until his collarbone - and as the icing on the cake he had a small colored scarf around his neck, and of course also his black jacket, since it was still Christmas and cold outside.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaine turned around a few times before seeing Chris. He smiled and walked over to him and hugged him tightly before placing a kiss on his soft lips. Kaine had forgotten to shave so he had beard stumps around his mouth and cheeks. Nothing big but a little.
    "Hi beautiful," he said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Chris laughed a bit as he kissed Kaine back softly while hugging him tight.
    "Well hallo to you too handsome," he whispered against his boyfriend's lips, running his hand over Kaine's cheek.
    "Forgot to shave." he stated the obvious.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 am

Kaine ran a hand over his cheek.
    "I did. Because someone called me and then I completely forgot about it," he said and smiled.
    "Does it bother you?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 am

"Who's that fool who dares to call my boyfriend?" Chris joked and ignored Kaine's question, smiling all over his face as he still held Kaine tight in their hug.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 am

"The sexiest boy in London called Chris Moore," Kaine said and kissed Chris again.
    "you didn't answer my question."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:14 am

"I think I'll need to take a serious talk with that boy. We can't have that someone like him is flirting with my boyfriend," Chris sounded as serious as he could, still smiling all over his face as he kissed back Kaine.
    "And no, it's fine. It's just not that fashionable anymore," he teased.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 am

"oh shut it, babe.. Or I might kidnap you and do.. Nasty things to you," Kaine whispered against his boyfriends lips before kissing him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am

"What nasty things could you possibly do? We're not allowed to use magic outside school, remember?" Chris whispered against his boyfriend's lips, kissing him and placing his hands on his ass.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 am

"I don't need magic to make you scream my name," Kaine said and placed both of his hands on Chris' ass.
    "but.. You have some shopping to do."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:01 am