Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:34 am

Finn shrugged.
    "Sure, I have nothing better to do," he smiled and lead Kaine into their living room.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:36 am

Kaine quickly took off his jacket scarf and shoes before following Finn.
    "You can't tell Chris about what I'm about to tell you," he said and looked around.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

Finn nodded and sat down in the couch.
    "Sure, I won't tell. And don't worry, he won't come down the next fifthteen minutes. He's very careful with cleaning up his room when he has guest, although you're his first.. you know," he smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:43 am

Kaine smiled and slowly sat down.
    "I have planned a surprise for Chris on Christmas eve, since my parents and brother have other plans.. So I was wondering if you could let me in, here, around 8.30 AM.. And I will come and give Chris his present and go again so I wont distrube your Christmas," he said, looking over his shoulder, hoping nobody have heard him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:55 am

Finn smiled.
    "So, are you spending Christmas alone? Because I'm sure my mom can cook for another person and Chris would be thrilled to have you here, I'm sure."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:58 am

Kaine smiled.
    "it's okay. I don't want to be a bother for you guys," he said and looked at Finn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 am

Finn laughed.
    "No, dude, it's fine. I'm sure Chris will agree with me." he said, and in that second Chris entered the room, looking at them both with a little confused eyes.
    "Agree on what?" he asked as he sat down on Kaine's lap, crossing his leg like it was the most normal thing to do.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 am

Kaine smiled at Chris and closed his arms around him.
    "Nothing at all sweetie," he said and whispered to Finn;
    "Not a word about this to Chris. Deal?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 am

Finn smiled.
    "Deal. Now, I'll just leave the two of you. Burt and Carol are out eating and won't be home for another hour, just thought you would like to know," he said as he left them alone, Chris was blushing all over his face.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 am

"I could get used to habg around Finn. He is cool," Kaine said and kissed Chris neck.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:44 am

Chris blushed deeper and rested his head on Kaine's shoulder, kissing his neck.
    "He is really cool, and a great stepbrother. He has always protected me, so don't screw it up, you don't want to get on his bad side," he teased.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:48 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "Trust me.. I wont screw anything up," he said and kissed Chris rather deep.
    "why do I have a feeling that kissing here is a bad idea?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 am

Chris was still blushing slightly.
    "Don't worry, you heard Finn. My dad and Carol won't be home anytime soon," he whispered against Kaine's lips before kissing him back deeply.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 am

"Parents have bad timing, sweetie. Trust me. And you don't want your parents to walk in on us, kissing on your couch. It will only be awkward," Kaine quickly said before kissing back just as deeply, resting his hamds on Chris hips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 am

"In theory only one of them is my parent, Carol is my sweet stepmother with no taste in fashion," Chris smiled and kissed his cheek.
    "But you're right. So," he said and started to blush slightly. "Do you then want to go to my room? I'm sure they won't disturb us there."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 am

"Sure. I did love too see your room," Kaine said and kissed Chris behind his ear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 am

"Then come with me," Chris smiled and stood up, taking Kaine's hand and leading him upstairs to his room.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 am

Kaine walked into Chris room, looking around.
    "Cozy room," he said as he looked at some pictures.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 am

Chris had taken the many bags from shopping with him and tossed them beside his bed, walking into his 'bathroom' where he had his mirror.
    "Yeah, it is, I guess." he said with a smile while he fixed his hair.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am

Kaine slowly sat down on bed. He liked Chris room. A little smaller than his own, but it was cozy. It smelled of Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 am

Chris leaned against the wall and looked at Kaine with a smile.
    "You know, I could get use to this view. You, in my bedroom, on my bed." he said with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "I bet you could," he said with a smiled before he stretched his body and laid down with his legs hanging over the edge.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 am

Chris laughed and walked over to his window, looking out into the darkness for a moment before pulling the curtains down and turning to look at Kaine again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 am

Kaine had closed eyes and one of his arms under his head and the other one resting on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into the ceiling.
    "I wonder what your parents will think of me.. If I knew I was going here I would have shaved this morning."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 am

"Well, if it's that important to you, then I have a shaver?" Chris said casually, sitting down on his chair and watching Kaine with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:51 am