Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 6 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 am

Kaine sat up and looked at Chris.
    "Can I borrow it? I really don't want to look like a cave man when I meet your parents," he said and stood up, slowly taking off his cardigan.
    "And you don't seem to fancy it either," he said with a smile.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 6 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:52 am

"I have to admit you look better without it," Chris laughed a little and smiled.
    "My bathroom is that way, the biggest cabinet is where I have my stuff, so have fun," he teased, pointing at the door to the bathroom and took a book out from it's shelf, pretending to start reading it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:55 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris quickly before disappearing into the bathroom and started to shave, while humming softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 am

Chris laughed and looked through the book he had taken, reading a couple of lines before putting it away and taken off his jacket, hanging it on it's place and then fixing his hair in front of the mirror again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 am

A few minutes later Kaine came out from the bathroom, freshly shaved.
    "much better. Now I don't look like a cave man," he said and put his arms around Chris' waist, kissing his cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 am

Chris leant his head back against Kaine, smiling as he looked at him.
    "Now you won't tickle me anymore," he teased with a huge smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris neck. The sound of a car parking.
    "I think your parents are home," he whispered and licked behind Chris ear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 am

Chris blushed slightly and stood up, pushing Kaine unto the bed and placing himself sitting on top of him.
    "Don't worry, my room is soundproof. The others got tired of hearing me singing," he whispered in Kaine's ear as he kissed his neck.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:17 am

Kaine smiled as he placed his hands on Chris' hips.
    "They are going to notice me here. The extra jacket, scarf and shoes.." he whispered before a small moan escaped his lips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 am

"My dad is smart enough to figure out he shouldn't go up here," Chris whispered in his ear, licking his neck and collarbone as well as placing soft kisses behind his ear.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 am

"Finn said it was the first time.. You brought someone home.." Kaine whispered and slide his hands up under Chris shirt.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:25 am

Chris blushed and moaned low.
    "Yeah... I uhm... I never found the right one to bring home." he whispered and closed his eyes, kissing Kaine's collarbone and sliding both his hands beneath his boyfriend's shirt.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:29 am

Kaine smiled.
    "I feel special now," he whispered as he slide his hands down to Chris' ass.
    "Maybe.. Maybe we should say hi to your parents.. Just to be polite.." he moaned low into Chris ear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 am

"You are special." Chris whispered into Kaine's ear before nipping in it lightly.
    "And don't worry, they'll understand why we're a little... late," he whispered and ran his hands down over Kaine's chest, then pulled his shirt up and bend down to kiss his boyfriend's now naked chest.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:37 am

"ahh... Chris.. I really think we should say hi to your parents now. Because I don't it will be a good impression if I show up with a hard on that is not easy to hide.." Kaine moaned out as he gently slapped Chris ass before grabbing it.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:41 am

"That's already too late," Chris whispered and took Kaine's hand, leading it down to Chris' already very hard member. He slowly licked Kaine's neck while he heard the front door being open and closed downstairs.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 am

"Oh sweet jesus.." Kaine moaned. He began to grind his semi-hard member against Chris ass. At the same time he slowly began to stroke Chris' member through his pants. He heard a female voice asking about his jacket and shoes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 am

Chris moaned low and lost his breath.
    "Oh... Kaine," he groaned low into his boyfriend's ear, licking his neck again. Then he heard what he feared the most, steps on the stairs.
    "Fuck!" he cursed low, quickly jumping off of Kaine, in the very last second before his father entered the room.
    "Oh, Chris... I didn't expect you to have... a guest. I just thought. Well," Burt said rather uncomfortable.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 am

Kaine quickly stood up from Chris bed, feeling really embarrasee.
    "Hello sir. I'm Kaine. Chris' boyfriend," he said as he gave Burt his hand. Luckly his member hadn't got that hard.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:01 am

Chris had been wise enough to just sit on the bed, crossing his legs to hide his boner - although he couldn't hide the huge blush spreading on his cheeks.
    Burt coughed slightly and shook Kaine's hand. "I'm Burt, Chris' father. I hope I didn't interrupt anything, Carol and I were just wondering why there where an extra jacket downstairs so... I'll just leave the two of you alone," he said quickly and walked out.
    "But Chris, remember to protect yourself, okay?" he said over his shoulder before he closed the door behind and got downstairs - leaving Chris embarrassed and blushing more than ever before.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 am

Kaine blushed and walk over to Chris bed and sat down again.
    "That was.. Rather embarrasing," he said and ran a hand through his hair while looking at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 am

"I'm so sorry. I hadn't expected that my dad would come up here," Chris blushed and hid his head in his hands. His member was still quite hard and it actually hurt a lot to keep his legs crossed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 am

Kaine smiled and pushed Chris down on his bed, slowly spreading his legs so he could get in between them.
    "it's okay, babe," he whispered and kissed Chis' neck, softly pressing their crotches together.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 am

Chris couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips and he lost his breath once again.
    "Kaine!" he groaned low, grabbing quite tight around his boyfriend's hair, not meaning to hurt him - not a lot at least.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 am

Kaine quickly stopped what he was doing.
    "ow..." he mumbled as he pulled away to look at Chris.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:51 am