Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:43 am

Chris blushed slightly and kissed Kaine deeply before pulling away, taking his boyfriend's hand in his own.
    "Yes, and we don't have all day, so let's go shopping!" he said with a huge smile and pulled Kaine out of King Cross and into the busy streets and shops.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Vacation. (London *Private Hina and Roxi*)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:47 am

Kaine smiled at Chris.
    "maybe we should some books for Fred and Rose? And I need your brother phone number," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 am

Chris stopped, turned around and looked at Kaine with a raised eyebrow.
    "My brother's number? Why do you need Finn's number?" he asked suspicious.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:54 am

"Because I need to ask him something?" Kaine said with a small laugh.
    "I promise I wont spam him or ask him anything embarrassing."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:56 am

"It's not you that I'm worried about," Chris said darkly, looking away and smiling.
    "Well, I'll give it to you if you can handle me the entire day without complaining," he teased.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:58 am

Kaine let out a small laugh.
    "You know I can," he said and kissed Chris softly.
    "Now, lets get going."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 am

"Don't be so sure, you've never gone Christmas shopping with me before," Chris smirked and dragged Kaine into the nearest clothes shop.
    "Now, Carol first."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 am

"Because it's our first Christmas together," Kaine said and walked with Chris. He couldn't but to smile at him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:08 am

"The first of many," Chris smiled and kissed him gently, before moving around the store, looking for the perfect gift for his stepmother.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 am

Kaine looked around and saw a row of bowties.
    "Oh sweet lord.." he said with big eyes as he turned away, walking over to Chris, trying to keep up with him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 am

*a few hours later*

After many hours of shopping Chris had finally found the last Christmas presents - he had only been in about twenty different stores to find it all, walking at least five mile in total, if not longer.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 am

Kaine walked with his hands in his pocket. He hadn't complained and he resisted buying any kind of bowtie while Chris was shopping.
    "So.. Where do you wanna go now?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 am

Chris shrugged and sat down on the nearest bench, placing his many bags of presents in front of him.
    "I don't know," he smiled and clapped the seat beside him, brushing the snow off it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 am

Kaine laughed and sat down besides Chris. He looked at his watch.
    "It's almost six AM," he said and stretched his body.
    "Maybe your family misses you."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 am

"I don't think so," Chris smiled and took his phone up - he had one, but only used it when he was home - looking at it and laughing.
    "Or maybe they do, Finn has called three times."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:27 am

Kaine looked at his own cell phone.
    "Well, I can't say the same. My family haven't even called. Once. Not that I even care," he said with a laugh as he put his cell phone away again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:28 am

Chris furrowed his brows. He hadn't heard what Kaine had said, he just stared at his phone.
    "That's weird," he mumbled low.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:29 am

Kaine looked at Chris.
    "What is?" he asked with a little worry in his voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:30 am

"This... I know this number. It's Chandler, he has called." Chris mumbled low, then put his phone away.
    "I haven't talked to him since..."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:33 am

Now Kaine got worried.
    "Who is this.. 'Chandler'?" he asked with even more worried tone, he normally didn't use. He looked away from Chris as he asked.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 am

Chris looked at Kaine and couldn't help but to smile a little.
    "Are you... are you jealous?" he asked, still smiling slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 am

"Wouldn't you be jealous if I talked about my ex-boyfriend or ex-flirt?" Kaine said and looked slightly at Chris, with jealousy in his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:40 am

Chris laughed a little and placed his hand on Kaine's cheek, caressing it with his tomb.
    "Chandler is my old summer flirt, we texted each other over the summer and got together a few times, but never anything else. It all ended when I went back to Hogwarts, and I never felt anything for him. It was just harmless fun. I love you Kaine, only you," he said and kissed him softly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:46 am

Kaine softly kissed back.
    "Then why would he call you now?" he asked and pulled Chris on to his lap.
    "You are my boyfriend and he needs to know that," he whispered against Chris lips.
    "Even if I have to steal your phone and call him to tell him that. Or call while you cry out my name during sex."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:02 am

Chris blushed deeply, looking down at his lap while coughing low.
    "Kaine! Behave yourself!" he said low, his cheeks glowing quite red.
    "And, I'm sure he just heard that I was home for Christmas and wanted to meet, we're still friends after all."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:51 am