Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 am

Kaine sighed and looked after Chris.
    "I guess that means no goodbye kiss.." he said as Fred sat down besides him.
    "What means no goodbye kiss?" He asked.
    "Nothing Fred," Kaine said and forced a smile on his face.

Kat smiled.
    "Now. Tell me," she said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:09 am

"Sorry," Chris just mumbled before he left them, heading for the Ravenclaw common room to pack his stuff, his face still showing absolute no emotions at all - it was like the shock had frozen out every feeling he could possible have.

Rosalynn blushed deeper, looking at Kat with a huge glowing smile.
    "It was amazing!" she said, giggling. "I mean, of course it hurt in the beginning, but he was so gentle, so loving. God Kat! I'm feeling so great, it's like my whole body is feeling warm and I feel like I'm glowing, like I'm on the top of the world and nothing can knock me down!" she giggled even more.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 am

Fred looked after Chris.
    "It doesn't sound like nothing," He said and looked at Kaine.
    "Fred stop it.. It doesn't matter. Chris doesn't feel well and let's just keep there okay?" Kaine said and stood up and walked to the Gryffindor Dorm room to pick up his bag.
    When he came back down he was wearing his pink sunglasses and a blue scarf.
    "Kat. Rose. If you see Chris.. Will you please give him my number?" he said and gave Rosalynn a piece of paper with his cell phone number on.
    Fred walked over to them and sat down besides Rose.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 am

Rosalynn looked at Kaine, slightly confused as she took the paper.
    "Sure, but. What's going on?" her smile faded slowly and she turned her head to look at Fred.
    "I mean, why isn't Chris here to say goodbye to you himself?" she looked at Kaine again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 am

"Because he isn't feeling well. So he is heading home to be with his family. And it doesn't seems like he wants to be near anyone. Not even me," Kaine said and sighed.
    "But merry Christmas and happy New year," was the last thing Kaine said before he headed for the train.
    Kat looked at Fred.
    "What was that about?" she asked.
    "He wouldn't tell me either," Fred said and sighed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 am

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too," Rosalynn managed to say just before Kaine left, then turned her head towards Fred and Kat, raising her eyebrow.
    "What happened with those two?" she asked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

"I have no idea.." Fred said and sighed.
    "Chris got a letter and he looked.. Pretty much emotionless."
    "It can't be good.. Just a few hours ago they were all over each other," Kat said and began to think about what could have happened.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 am

Rosalynn looked at them both, thinking about what they said.
    "Maybe... Maybe someone got hurt or something? It must be something that stood in the letter," she said, mostly to herself.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:56 am

Kat looked around, looking for Chris so they could give him Kaine's number. It was clear that Kaine was worried.
    "Maybe.. I don't know.." Fred mumbled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 am

Rosalynn nodded slowly, looking at Fred and although the whole situation was a bit sad and awkward then she couldn't help but smile and blush at him. In some way she was glad that Kat had now forgotten everything about questioning them.

Chris was still in the Ravenclaw dorm room, packing his stuff with that emotionless face.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 am

"I'm going to find Chris," Kat said and took the piece of paper and quickly walked to the Ravenclaw common room, asking one of the girls to let her in.
    "Chris!?" She called out loud once she was inside.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 am

Rosalynn nodded at Kat.
    "Sure," she said and watched Kat leave, then turned her gaze towards Fred, getting a smile on her lips.

Chris heard Kat, in the beginning not wanting to answer her. He wanted to be alone, but knew she would find him sooner or later.
    "In here," he called from the dorm room, putting the last stuff into his suitcase before closing it and getting Pavarotti's cage.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 am

Kat quickly walked into the boys dorm room. Breathing a little heavy.
    "I have to.. Give this to you.. From Kaine," she said and handed him the paper with the number on. And his address on the other side, just in case.

Fred looked at Rose, smiling.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 am

Chris looked at Kat and took the paper, putting it in his pocket without looking at it.
    "Thanks," he just said. "And Kat, breath. I'm the only boy in here, no one else is here." he said to calm her down, sitting on the bed, his eyes slowly turning sad.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 am

Kat slowly sat down besides him.
    "What happened Chris? You didn't even look at the paper I just gave you. And Kaine has already left school ground," she said and softly rubbed his thigh.
    "What happened?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:10 am

"Please don't touch me Kat." Chris simply said, looking down at his hands - he had clenched them tightly together without really knowing it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 am

Kat slowly removed her hand.
    "Chris will you please tell me what is bugging you? Or do I have to run down to the train and make Kaine tell me?" she said in a higher tone she didn't use everyday.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:18 am

Chris sighed and kept looking down.
    "It's my dad. He's got cancer, so I'm going home for Christmas." he said, his voice low and emotionless.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:21 am

Kat wanted to hug Chris, but she didn't.
    "I'm sorry Chris," she said and gave him a soft smile.
    "The paper I just gave you.. It's Kaine's cell phone number.. Just in case. He worries so much about you. If he hadn't been wearing sunglasses I bet you could have seen the worry in his eyes."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:24 am

"I know," was all Chris said. He just stared into the air, showing no emotions.
    "I should go, Carol is waiting for me at Kings Cross station. I'll be celebrating Christmas at home," he said emotionless.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:28 am

Kat smiled.
    "If you hurry, I bet you can catch up on Kaine before the train leaves," she said and slowly stood up.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 am

Chris looked at her, his eyes beginning to show his sorrow.
    "I hurt him, didn't I?" he asked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 am

"A bit. But he'll be okay. I hope," Kat said and looked into Chris' eyes.
    "Look Chris. Kaine want to help you. He doesn't want you to go through this alone. And neither do I," she said and got on her knees in front of him.
    "We all care about you."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 am

"I know," Chris said as he stood up, taking his suitcase and putting on his jacket.
    "I better go now, the train will leave soon. Merry Christmas Kat," he said before leaving her and heading towards the train.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am

Kat sighed and looked after Chris before she left the Ravenclaw dorm room.

Kaine stood outside the train, watching his bag and cat, Cooper getting into the train. He was still wearing his pink sunglasses. He looked around, seeing Chris walking towards the train. He wanted to run and hug him, but decided not too. He slowly to into the train.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:01 am