Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

3 posters

Trip to Hogsmeade - One week after school start.

Roxi
    Roxi

Trip to Hogsmeade - One week after school start. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Hogsmeade - One week after school start.

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 am

Fred looked into the air "What? How come it's you?" Fred asked and walked after her, grabbing her arm "Why wont you talk to me?" Fred looked at her with begging eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Trip to Hogsmeade - One week after school start. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Hogsmeade - One week after school start.

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:42 am

"Let go!" she almost shouted at him. His touch was hurting her because she knew he was hurt and it killed her inside to know that it was her fault.
    "It's just... me... Something is wrong with me, just... forget everything, okay?" she looked and tried to seem emotionless, without the big luck, therefor she pulled away from him and ran out, not wanting to look him in the eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:47 am

Fred looked after her, tears running down his face. He walked out from the small path and back to Hogwarts.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 am

Rosalynn had stopped outside The Shrieking Shack, she couldn't hold her tears anymore and leaned against a tree, hiding her face as she cried. She hated herself for hurting someone she really cared about, but in her mind she was convinced that she was only doing it to prevent him from being bullied.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 am

Kat saw Rosalynn standing against the tree.
    "Hi Rose!" She yelled as she ran over to her, seeing that she was crying "What wrong?" She asked, putting a hand on her back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Rosalynn looked up, rather surprised to see Kat standing there and quickly she wiped away her tears, pretending that she hadn't cried.
    "Hi Kat," she said, acting like she hadn't heard her question and faking a small smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 pm

"come on, Rose. You can tell me if there is something wrong" Kat said, knowing that Rosalynn was sad and hurt.
    "you know you can" she said and smiled at one of her best friends.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"It's nothing" Rosalynn lied, turning her gaze away. "I... I just got something in my eye, that's all." it hurt inside her chest, if there was one thing that Rosalynn hated doing, then it was lying.
    Always had she been taught to tell the truth, always had she been faithful and loyal, never had she lied, never, apart from small lies and then today. Today she was lying more than ever before, and it hurt her even more, it made her hate herself for lying to some of the persons who meant the most to her, she felt so stupid.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

"Rose.. Please don't lie to me" Kat said and hugged her.
    "have someone hurt you?" she said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Slowly Rosalynn shook her head, biting her lip to hold back her tears. "No," she whispered with a shaking voice, hiding her face in her hands once again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

"Rose.. Please tell me the truth.. Please?" Kat said in a almost begging voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Rosalynn shook her head, biting her lip even more. "It... it's nothing" she whispered through the silent tears that ran down her cheek. "I... I've just been stupid, that's all."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Kat dried her tears away "you like him, right? The slytherin boy?" kat asked as she looked into her eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:19 pm

A small nod was all Rosalynn managed to give as an answer. Of course she liked Fred, she liked him very much, and although she tried to deny it then she was almost a hundred percent sure that she was falling in love with him, and that made her cry because she didn't want to get him into any trouble with the other Slytherins.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Kat smiled at her.
    "why dont you tell him then?" Kat asked "because i think he likes you too"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Rosalynn shook her head. "No!" she shouted and stepped away, looking straight at Kat with tears in her eyes and on her cheeks.
    "I can't! It will only cause him trouble, and... and I don't want that!" she cried.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

"i don't think Fred cares about being bullied. He always have been" kat said and looked at Kat.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Slowly, Keaira was walking along the road in Hogsmeade. As a 3rd year, this was her first trip to Hogsmeade, and the excitement showed in her eyes. She was wearing her casual outfit, albeit with an added, fur-lined green coat to protect her against the cold that had been creeping over the country for the past week or so.

Her eyes slid over shop names, as she tried to spot someone she knew, as well.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

"But I care! I don't want to be the reason that he is being bullied!" Rosalynn cried and shook her head, then wiped away her tears and tried to calm herself down.
    "Let's go back, or else the teachers will notice that we're gone. I have enough trouble already," she put up a smile as she found the road back to Hogsmeade and away from The Shrieking Shack.

Luke was walking behind some of the youngest in Hogsmeade, today he had the task to both help guide the young ones around, but also keep an eye on both new and old students in Hogsmeade - which definitely wasn't an easy task.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Kat sighed and walked back with Rosalynn. She was trying to find a way to bring Fred and Rosalynn together.
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag
    Keaira Čáppat Sidheag

Post  Keaira Čáppat Sidheag Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Keaira was falling behind he others. Despite having been at the school for as long as the others, she still didn't have many friends - probably becaue of her different looks.

She sighed as she looked at the others going into Honeydukes - she didn't like sweets, so she stayed outside. (She mainly kept to rawfood)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:29 am