Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

The Bathroom (Private Roxi and Hina)

Roxi
    Roxi

The Bathroom (Private Roxi and Hina) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bathroom (Private Roxi and Hina)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:26 am

Kaine smiled and left a small hickey on his neck; "Indeed it was.. But next time.. We'll do it in a bed," Kaine said as he slowly pulled out from Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

The Bathroom (Private Roxi and Hina) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bathroom (Private Roxi and Hina)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Chris groaned and then laughed, turning around to face his boyfriend.
    "I agree, but for now, I need a bath," he kissed his boyfriend while saying it, running his hand down Kaine's chest, then turning around and walking into the shower, turning on the hot water and stepping underneath it with what could sound like a low moan.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Kaine smiled, slapping his ass softly; "what a ass you have got there," Kaine said in a teasing voice as he stepped in after Chris. He wrapped his arms around his beautiful boyfriend.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Chris turned his head to look at Kaine, raising his eyebrow slightly with a smile on his lips.
    "Aren't you satisfied yet?" he asked with a teasing voice as he licked his boyfriend's upper lip.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "I'm always up for more," he said and kissed him, slowly sliding his hands down on his hips; "I love you, Chris. I really do.." He said in a low voice, but just high enough for Chris to hear it.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm

"You have a very dirty mind my dear," Chris whispered against his boyfriend's lips, kissing him short while moving his hands down over Kaine's chest, before his lips followed them, placing small kisses all the way down his chest and stomach.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:30 pm

"I can't help it.. I have the school hottest boy, as my boyfriend.. How can I not have a dirty mind?" kaine said in a low voice, small soft moans escaping his lips. He ran his hands through Chris' hair.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"You want more then?" Chris whispered as he held his hands on Kaine's hips, kissing him on the lower part of his stomach, sometimes even licking him slowly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Kaine looked down at Chris, leaning against the wall. Again.. He was hard.
    "god Chris.." he said between moans.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

"Tell me what you want darling," Chris whispered with a teasing voice, his fingertips running slowly down Kaine's hard member, his kisses on his boyfriend's stomach getting slower and longer.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 pm

When Chris ran his finger tips over his hard member, it send a shiver down his spine.
    "fuck Chris.. Blow me.. Please.." he whispered.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 pm

"As you please my love," Chris whispered and slowly licked Kaine's member as a tease, his hands were placed on Kaine's hips now, holding him back against the wall.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

"fuck..!" Kaine groaned out as he closed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair.
    "It's your first time doing this, right?" he said between moans.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Chris smirked slightly.
    "Yes, it's my first time doing this, just say if I'm bad," he whispered as he once again licked Kaine's hard member before placing a soft kiss on it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm

"you are doing just fine, Chris.." he moaned out. It was actually his first time he had asked for a blowjob and actually got one.
    "you know.. This is my first blowjob as well right?" he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 pm

"I figured," Chris smiled and felt that his breath and heartbeat was faster again, in some way he was nervous as hell.
    Slowly he licked the hard member again before he took the head into his mouth, very slowly moving it in and out in a slow and maybe slightly nervous pace.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

"oh god.." Kaine moaned low, all of the air in his lungs disappeared. He siftly caressed Chris' head, looking down at him; "you are doing.. Really good.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Chris smiled a bit as he made the slow pace a bit faster. His grip on Kaine's hips tightned slightly and he closed his eyes while he could feel his heartbeat get faster and faster, he was almost sure that he would pass out if it kept raising like that.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 pm

"oh god..!" Kaine tightened his grip around Chris' hair as he went faster. He leaned his head against the cold tiltes.
    "I'm already close..." he groaned.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Chris felt the hot water on his body and to him it only made it all better. He went faster again, not caring that Kaine was on the edge already.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"Chris.." Kaine groaned; "I'm really close.."
    Kaine wasn't sure if Chris was ready to take his semen inside of his mouth, since this was his first time doing this.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Chris didn't move, instead he made his pace faster one last time, smiling as he did. His eyes were still closed, his hands were tightening their grip on Kaine's hips, holding him against the wall.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Kaine's breath went faster as he was getting close.
    "Chris.. Fuck!" He groaned out as he was trying his best to hold back.
    "I-I don't know if.. If you want to.. Take my semen inside of your mouth.." he said in a low voice, looking into the ceiling.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Chris smirked lightly, then he pulled himself back, licking Kaine's still hard member.
    "Don't worry sweetie, and don't hold back," he whispered as he ran his hand down over Kaine's ass and leg.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Kaine hissed low and looked down on Chris. Seeing his boyfriends smirk, made him reach the edge.
    "Fuck..!!" he groaned loudly, as he came on Chris face. His legs were shaking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am