Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 14 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 am

Chris laughed and looked at Kaine.
    "What do you say, shouldn't we go find a boy for her? Maybe that Slytherin boy she's always hanging out with," he teased.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 14 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:39 am

"oh no. Not Fred. He is in love with somone else" Kat quickly said.
    Kaine stood behind Chris with his arms around him. Rocking from side to side.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:41 am

"In love with someone else? That sounds interesting," Chris smiled, he simply loved gossip. He leant his back against Kaine's shoulder.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 am

"Yeah.. But can we talk about it somewhere else?" She asked and smiled, before walking outside into the hall where there were less people.
    Kaine had his hands on Chris hips while they walked behind Kat.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

"Sure" Chris said as he followed Kat, looking over his shoulder at Kaine, kissing his cheeks and smiling. He really loved that boy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris neck softly.
    Kat sat down on a bench "Yeah. Fred is in love with someone else" Kat said and crossed her legs.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 am

Chris blushed and tried to ignore the pleasure of Kaine's kisses.
    "And... and who is that?" he asked with a smile, his cheeks getting slightly red of a small blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

"Rosalynn Silver" Kat said looked at Chris and Kaine. "She is a 5th year Hufflepuff"
    Kaine stopped kissing Chris "The one you usually hangs out with in town?" Kaine asked and Kat nodded. "Yeah. Her. But I have no idea how to.. Make them become more that friends"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 am

"That 5th year student who always seem to get scared when a Slytherin gets near her? No way!" Chris laughed. "How will he ever get her? She doesn't trust Slytherins, does she?" he looked at Kaine and then at Kat.

Rosalynn was walking out from the Great Hall, she had gone to the ball all by herself in a yellow dress that only sat over one shoulder. Her hair was spiky as always, she had put on a little makeup and wore high heels to make her slightly taller.
    Rosalynn immediatly saw Kat standing with some 6th years and hurried against her. "Kat!" she yelled loud and smiled at the girl.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:38 am

"When we speak of the sun.." Kaine said low and Kat looked at her. She pulled Chris down to her.
    "They have had homework dates. Smiling and blushing when they see each other! They like each other. But they wont admit it" Kat said and looked into Chris eyes before letting go of him and smiled at Rosalynn.
    "Rose!!" She said and stood up.

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 am

Chris smiled and looked at Kaine, having a mysterious look in his eyes. "I have an idea," he said low.

"Kat, how are you? You look beautiful!" Rosalynn smiled and looked at the two older boys, she recognized one of them. Chris, she knew him from one time when she had been to the library, she had run into him and they had talked briefly before he had left.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 am

"What?" Kaine asked in a low voice, resting his head on Chris' shoulder.

Kat walked over to her, smiling.
    "I'm doing fine, thank you! What about you, Rose?" She said and hugged her.
    "You look beautiful yourself!" She said and let go of her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Chris smiled and turned his head to gently kiss Kaine. "We need to get those two together," he whispered low.

Rosalynn laughed. "I'm fine thanks, but apparently I'm not beautiful enough to get a date, I went all alone," she smiled, acting like she didn't care, although she had wished that Fred had asked her, but she understood why he hadn't. She hadn't spoken to him since that day in Hogsmeade.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

"Fred didn't ask you!?" Kat said loud enough for Chris and Kaine to hear it. "that's awful! I mean.. Why?" Kat had gotten a disappointed look in her eyes.

Kaine looked at Chris "But how? as you can hear, he didn't even ask her out!" Kaine said in Chris ear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Chris just smiled. "We'll find him, and just.. talk with him,"

Rosalynn blushed. "Shh, Kat! Lower your voice!" she said as she tried to calm her friend. "It's my fault, I've been avoiding him for nearly two months now. He probably isn't interested anymore and now runs after some pretty little Slytherin girl," she shrugged.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm

"How, Chris?" Kaine said in his normal voice, as Fred came walking down the hall, alone.
    He was wearing a black suit with green highlights, a white shirt and a dark green tie. He had his hair pulled away from his face.
    "And when we speak of the sun.." Kaine said, loud enough for Kat to hear it.
    Kat looked at Fred, who was still walking down the hall, with his hands in his pockets.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 pm

"Come on!" Chris laughed and grabbed Kaine's hand, following Fred before any of them could stop him.

Rosalynn stared in shock, suddenly wanting to run away and hide herself. "Kat!" she whispered, not knowing what she was suppose to do, she didn't want them to go after Fred, especially not because of her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Kaine couldn't do anything but to follow him, since Chris was hold his hand.
    Kat sighed "This is gonna end bad" she said, just low enough so Rosalynn couldn't hear it.

Fred stopped walking and looked at Chris and Kaine.
    "Yes?" he asked. He was about the same height as Kaine.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Rosalynn stared in horror and wanted so badly to turn around and just walk away, disappear and pretend that this wasn't happening.

Chris smiled at Fred, still holding Kaine's hand.
    "You see that girl down there?" he pointed at Rosalynn. "She really likes you," he smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Kat looked at Rose "It's going to be okay, Rose?" Kat said, trying to calm Rose down.

Fred looked at Rose, feeling a bit sad. He wanted to ask her to dance with him, but he thought that she didn't want to.
    "And how do you know? And who are you guys anyway?" Fred asked with a confused look on his face.

"I'm Kaine. Gryffindor and this is Chris, a Ravenclaw" Kaine said
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

"Are you sure about that?" Rosalynn looked nervous at Kat, she didn't want to make any problems tonight.

Chris smiled. "We know because her best friend told us, and it's obvious, just the way she looks at you!" he laughed.
    "Come on, go ask her to dance, I'm sure she won't say no!" Chris sounded absolutely sure.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Kat smiled at her "I'm sure"

Fred looked at Chris "She has been avoiding me ever since the tip to Hogsmeade.. I don't think she want's to dance with me.." He said in a low voice.
    "Come on. You will regret it for the rest of your life if you don't ask her" Kaine said and looked into Fred's eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Rosalynn smiled a little and looked at Fred, her eyes studying his body and blushing a little. He really looked great tonight.

"Just go ask her!" Chris encouraged him with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm

"Chris.. You are scaring the hell out of him.. Even out of me" Kaine joked and smiled.

Fred looked at Chris before taking a deep breath and walked over to Rosalynn and Kat.
    "Hey.. Rose.. I was wondering.. If you wanted to dance with me? I understand if--" he was quickly cutted off by Kaine saying; "Just ask her!!"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 pm

"Sorry," Chris said with a smile and kissed Kaine on his cheek. "Better now?"

Rosalynn looked at Fred, then at Kat and back at Fred. The words were stuck in her throat as she just stared at him, her cheeks turning pink.
    At last she nodded and managed to get out a low, "yes" while she smiled to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 pm