Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 13 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 am

Kat smiled at Chris and Kaine. Feeling very proud of both of them.
    Kaine looked Chris in his eyes the time, having a big smile on his face, slowly reaching out his hand to Chris.
    "I think he want you to join him on the stage" Kat whispered and pushed him slightly forward.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 13 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 am

Chris blinked his eyes twice. "What? No, no I... I can't," he whispered to Kat, trying to stop her from pushing him up there.
    "I've never sang in front of such a huge crowd before, I've only sang in front of the shower head!" he whispered, then looked at Kaine, biting his lip.

Luke laughed and smiled at Satoshi. "I don't think I have the guts to try that then," he said with charming smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:18 am

Kat smiled "He doesn't want you to sing.. Just stand there with him" Kat whispered back "Enjoy the moment of your loved one singing, only to you"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 am

Chris blushed and looked shortly at Kat, before turning his gaze towards Kaine again, taking the last steps against him, suddenly feeling his cheeks burn and his heart beat like crazy.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 am

Kat smiled at took some steps back.
    Kaine took Chris hand, leading him onto the stage, still singing. He only had his eyes on Chris now.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 am

Chris stared at his boyfriend with proud and happy eyes, his cheeks being more red than ever before when he just looked into those hazel eyes, falling for him all over again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 am

Kaine span Chris around a few time, still singing, before the music stopped and he stopped singing. Kaine smiled and kissed Chris, in front of the whole school.
    Kat had tears in her eyes, clapping like the rest of the school.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 am

Chris lost his breath when they kissed and felt a tear of joy fall down his cheek.
    "Kaine, that was.. beautiful," he whispered, looking at his boyfriend with happy tears in his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:57 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris again. He put the microphone away and stepped down from the stage, leading his down. Kaine was surprised. Even the Slytherin students were clapping.
    Kat ran over to them and hugged Kaine "Oh my god, Kaine! That was beautiful!" Tears ran down her cheeks.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am

Chris was in a complete state of shock, surprise and proudness. He didn't knew what to say or do, he just followed Kaine, making sure to keep a hold of his hand - he didn't want to ever let him go now.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 am

Kaine smiled and hugged "No need to cry Kat. It was all about telling the school that I love Chris and nothing can break us apart" he said and she let go of him. Kat turned to Chris, smiling.
    "Poor Chris is in shock" She said and laughed slightly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 am

Chris stared at them both and realized that his mouth were open and that he probably looked like a complete fool.
    "I... I..." he tried to make a sentence, but the word seems to disappear and he seemed to have forgotten have to make a whole sentence.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 am

Kat smiled and kissed Chris cheek, before realizing she had something for Chris.
    "Oh! I have your gift for Chris, Kaine" She said and handed Kaine a velvet box.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 am

Chris blinked his eyes twice and furrowed his brows, not really sure what to say at that moment.
    "I thought you said you didn't knew what he was up to Kat," he said in a blaming way, yet still smiling all over his face and blushing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 am

Kat smiled.
    "I promise Kaine not to tell you" She said and smiled.
    Kaine smiled and looked down on the box.
    "Chris.." He said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 am

Chris looked over at Kaine, then at the box in his hand, his body stiffening and his eyes staring at Kaine.
    "If that's an engagement ring, then my answer is yes!" he said, almost a bit too eagerly and high-pitched.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

Kaine and Kat looking at each other before breaking into laughter.
    "Oh no Chris. That is way to soon" Kaine said and handed him the box.
    "Let's try again when we are in our 7th year. But just open the box"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Chris looked at the box, then at Kaine, smiling and blushing.
    "Is that a promise? That maybe, when we're together in 7th year?" he shook his head smiling, then looked at the box and opened it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 am

Kaine smiled "It's a promise ring. I got it when I was in town a few days ago. Where you had classes and I had Quidditch practice" Kaine said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am

Chris stared at the ring, shocked and moved by the unexpected present.
    "Kaine, it's wonderful. But, what are you promising?" he asked as he looked up at Kaine again, a little confused.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 am

Kaine smiled.
    "I'm promising to cheer you up. To do anything in my power to see you smile. To help you when you are feeling down. To stay with you, through everything" Kaine said and took ring and slipped it on to Chris' finger. "And I promise, to love you everyday of my life. Until the day I stop breathing"
    Kat couldn't help but cry for them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 am

Chris bit his lip to stop himself from crying and wrapped his arms around Kaine's neck, pulling him into a tight hug.
    "I love it, thanks Kaine. It's wonderful, and Merry Christmas, it's out first christmas together," he said with a smile and tears of joy in his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 am

Kaine smiled and hugged him back.
    "Merry Christmas, Chris" he whispered as he felt someone hugging them too.
    "You guys.. Are going to be my death" She said and hugged them tightly, make-up running down her cheeks.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 am

Chris laughed when Kat joined them and gave them both a tight hug.
    "Kat, we need to find you a boyfriend!" he teased and smiled at her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 am

Kat rolled her eyes "We do not" She said and dried her cheeks, smiling.
    "I'm doing perfectly find by my own, thank you" She said. Kaine laughed as he kissed Chris forehead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm