Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Kashi
    Kashi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 12 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 am

"Huh?" he blinked. "Uhm, as friends, you mean?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 12 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 am

Kat gave him some things to put on the tree.
    "Something tight fitting. Red, black, white, grey, doesn't matter, as long as it's tight fitting. Oh! And wear a bow. Kaine loves bows. He could wear them all the time if he could" Kat said and smiled at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 am

Chris smiled as he helped Kat decorate the tree.
    "Nah, bows aren't my thing, it's Kaine's thing. I'm more like a classy person, without both tie and bow. That's my style," he said with a laughter.
    "What are you wearing?"

Luke coughed and scratched his neck. "Well, no. More like a... like a.." he started to say, but then choked on his words and didn't say more.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 am

"Like what, Luke?" he asked, blinking slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 am

"Something.. More elegant than this. I will be wearing a long red and white silk dress, and some red high heels. And my hair as it now. Probably some make-up as well" Kat said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 am

Chris took a step back and studied her shortly, thinking things over.
    "Hmm, I guess that'll work," he said at last, smiled and continued decorating the tree. "Do you think I should have the top buttons open on my shirt? I know Kaine loves it when I have."

Luke bit his lip a little nervously. "More like a... Like a date," he mumbled.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 am

".. Oh." he blushed. "Oh, uhm, Iah...." he stuttered, not really sure what to say.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:52 am

"The dress looks pretty on me. Trust me" Kat said and smiled. She looked at Chris before nodding.
    "Clearly open shirt" Kat said and smiled, finishing the last on this tree.
    "Now we only need the tree over there" She said and walked over to a undecorated Christmas tree, not far from Luke and Satoshi.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am

"Open shirt it is then," Chris laughed and followed her again, taking some decorations and starting on the tree.

Luke still looked down and waited for his answer, hoping that he hadn't ruined their friendship now.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:10 am

"Uhm... We can... try. I've never done anything like this before, though." an awkward laugh and scratching of neck. "Not with another dude."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 am

Kat smiled "What will you be wearing, Chris?" Kat asked, since he hadn't her yet.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am

Chris smiled a little secretly. "I'll be wearing my tight black jeans, matching shoes, a white tank-top underneath my white shirt, which I will roll up the sleeves on and also have open in the top. And to finish it off I'll be wearing a wonderful black sleeveless blazer with a flower in the collar."

Luke smiled a little and looked at Satoshi. "I promise I won't make it awkward, okay?" he said a little insecure.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 am

"I can't see how it'd become awkward when it's you." he smiled.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 am

Kat looked at her clock.
    "It's beginning soon! Hurry up and go change!" Kat said and smiled at Chris before pushing him off into the hallway.
    "I will take care of the rest" Kat said and smiled.

As soon as Kat had pushed Chris out from the hall, Kaine showed up in the Great Hall, smiling. He wearing a suit and a matching black shoes and of course, his bow. He walked around on the stage, helping with the rest, before hiding behind the stage again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 am

Chris barely had a chance to protest, so instead he just laughed and hurried to the Ravenclaw tower to change clothes and fix his hair, making sure that everything was perfect, sat tight and was fitting him as it should, then he walked back down, his cheeks burning and his stomach tickling of happiness.

Luke smiled. "Well, I gotta go change, I'll meet you outside the Great hall in... half an hour?" he said as he left to change his clothes into something a little more formal.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 am

"Yeah. See you." Satoshi smiled and after a few minutes, he got going, too.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 am

Kat had run up to change as well, just before the ball would start. She saw Chris and walked over to him.
    "Hey. What do you think?" She said and turned around a few times.

Behind the scene, Kaine were nervous. He walked back and forth, singing the song to himself, making sure he wouldn't forget the text.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

Chris studied her quietly with a serious face, then laughed and smiled. "Sweetie, if I were straight, I would totally date you," he said and winked at her.
    "Shall we?" he offered her his arm with a smile.

Luke had quickly changed into a typical black suit, with a black tie and a small flower in the collar, then he had walked to the Great Hall and were now waiting for Satoshi just outside the Great Hall, more nervous than ever before.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 am

A deep breath. He knew he was going to stand out, but he did like the traditional clothes from back in Japan. He particularly didn't like wearing suits, so it had to be this way. Slowly, he approached Luke when he saw him, and smile slightly. Hair sat perfectly, and he was wearing his best kimono, complete with tabi socks and geta. "Hey."

//hans kimono: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]//
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 am

Kat giggled and took his arm. Walking into the Great Hall, standing in the middle of the crowed.
    Professor McGonagall walked up to the stage and stood on the middle of it.
    "May I have your attention please" She said, trying to get the rest of the students in, so the ball could start.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 am

Chris followed Kat with a laughter. "Easy Kat, don't hurry!" he smiled, then looked up at the stage when McGonagall spoke, before looking around for Kaine.
    "Where is Kaine?" he whispered to Kat with furrowed brows.

Luke smiled as he looked at Satoshi, his heart skipping a beat. "Hey," he said, smiling, then heard the noise from inside the Great Hall.
    "We better get in, it's starting now. You look great." he smiled at him.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am

"Arigatou." he grinned, then nodded and went inside.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am

"I don't know" Kat whispered back, and stood on he toes, trying to see more, but not helping.
    "Thank you for your attention. We have, two artist to preform tonight. I hope you'll give both a great hand" She said and walked off the stage and the students clapped.
    Music started to play 'Just the way you are' (with Bruno Mars) and Kaine got on stage, singing.
    As Kaine got on the stage, Kat smiled "I just found him" She had a huge smile on her face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 am

Chris turned his gaze towards the stage, his eyes wide opened and his heart suddenly beating like crazy in his chest. He had to grab around Kat's shoulder to make sure he wasn't going to pass out when the mixed feelings of surprise and pride filled up his body.

Luke followed Satoshi, smiling a little and shortly noticing Kaine on the stage, but that didn't matter to him, only Satoshi mattered to him at that moment.
    "You said you didn't want to dance, right?" he asked with a small smile.
    Kashi
    Kashi

Post  Kashi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 am

"Well, I'm no good at it. I think I've got two left feet." he grinned. "I'd just wind up stepping on your toes. And trust me; you don't want that when I'm wearing geta."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:40 pm