Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 26 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 am

"I know," Rosalynn whispered with a small smile as she slowly leaned against him, resting her head at his shoulder.

Chris tried not to blush, looking at Kaine and raising an eyebrow while smiling.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 26 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 am

Fred smiled and ran his hand through Rosalynn's hair.
    Kat smiled at them.
    Kaine smiled at Chris. Whispering; "I love you."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 am

Rosalynn laughed a little, opening her eyes to look at Fred - although things were slightly blurry.
    "I..." she opened her mouth to speak, but quickly forgot what she wanted to say.

Chris smiled and turned his head to kiss Kaine.
    "Love you too," he whispered against his boyfriend's lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:46 am

Fred looked at her; "What?" He softly brushed her hair away from her face.

Kaine smiled and kissed back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 am

Rosalynn smiled.
    "I forgot. I... I got lost, in your eyes and beauty," she whispered as she looked him in the eyes, getting a bit annoyed because her sight was blurry.

Chris smiled and rested his head on Kaine's shoulder, looking at Kat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am

Fred blushed and looked back into her eyes, smiling slightly.

Kat looked at Chris; "What?" She whispered.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 am

Rosalynn couldn't help but to giggle slightly, feeling her cheeks burn more than the rest of her body.

Chris nodded his head against the door, sending her his 'maybe-we-should-go-now' look.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 am

"Maybe we should go now. Give you some privacy," Kat said and smiled at them before she stood up.
    Kaine stood up as well, with Chris in bridal-style, again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 am

Rosalynn looked at them and nodded.
    "Thanks for worrying," she smiled while saying it, trying not to laugh when she saw Chris' face.

Chris sighed and hid his head in his hands.
    "Kaine!" he complained.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am

"You are welcome," Kat said and pulled some of the curtains.
    Fred sat on the side of Rosalynn's bed.
    "Yes yes.." Kaine said and kissed Chris before putting him down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 am

Chris pushed his boyfriend gently when he had his feet back on the ground.
    "Stop doing that!" he complained.

Rosalynn smiled and slowly lay down, pulling the blanket over her again, looking at Fred. She slowly moved herself a little, making space for him on the bed, although he wouldn't get the blanket seeing as she had it closely wrapped around her body to stop it from shaking again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 am

Kaine quickly got his hands in the air.
    "I'm not doing anything," he said and smiled as he walked out from the hospital wing with Kat.

Fred slowly laid down besides her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am

Chris slowly shook his head as he followed down, sighing and rolling his eyes of his boyfriend.

Rosalynn looked him in the eyes and gently took his healthy hand between hers - which were the only cold part of her at that moment.
    "I'm so sorry for being sick at this time, it's the worst time ever I've been sick," she whispered in an apologizing voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 am

Kaine put his hands into his pockets.
    "I could drink some more coffee," he said looked at Chris. "what about you?"

"It's okay, Rose.." He said and kissed her forehead softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:34 am

Chris furrowed his brows.
    "What are you up to now?" he asked suspicious.

"Guess I'm not exactly the most charming or sexy girl on the school now? Not that I was it before," Rosalynn laughed a little nervous, closing her eyes to make the dizzy feeling go away.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 am

"Just asking you out on a coffee date in Hogsmeade?" Kaine said and smiled at his boyfriend.

Fred smiled; "You'll always be too me.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 am

"And why is it that I don't trust you?" Chris smiled.

Rosalynn giggled a little. "It's sad that my face is so warm and red, I can't feel if I'm blushing, it all just burns, except my hands, they're just cold as ice," she sighed, knowing that she was just talking without making any sense.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 am

"probably because you are afraid that I will pick you up in bridal-style again," Kaine said in a teasing voice.

Fred smiled and kissed her softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

"You don't dare! Stay back!" Chris warned as he kept his arms ready to push him away if it became necessary.

Rosalynn could actually feel the small burning blush at her cheeks as she kissed him back softly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 am

"I wont do it," he laughed and smiled. "Chris, will you go on a date with me?"

Fred smiled against her lips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Chris smiled, taking his boyfriend's hands in his own.
    "Depends on what we're going to do?" he said with a sparkle in his Glasz eyes.

Rosalynn giggled low. "Maybe I should sleep again," she whispered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:30 pm

"We.. Are going to Hogsmeade to enjoy the Christmas market while it's still there," Kaine said and pulled Chris into a hug.

Fred smiled; "I wont go anywhere," he said and kissed her softly again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Chris laughed and hugged his boyfriend, holding his arms around his neck.
    "Sure, I'll go with you," he said with a smile.

Rosalynn smiled and closed her eyes.
    "You promise? Will you stay and lay here with me?" she whispered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "Great. Meet me outside in 10 mintues," he said and kissed Chris before he ran off to get his stuff and money.

Fred smiled; "of course I'll stay"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 pm

"Ten minutes?" Chris laughed, then he would have to hurry and change. Wasting no time he ran to the Ravenclaw common room to change, hoping he wouldn't run into anyone who would slow him down.

Rosalynn smiled. "Thanks," she whispered before she fell asleep again, resting her forehead against his.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:42 pm