Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 37 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Kaine smiled and put on the bed.
    "You look stunning babe," he said in a low voice, but loud enough for Chris to hear.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 37 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Chris smiled at him.
    "Stay quiet, or else you're going to ruin it," he teased and laughed, then took a deep breath, getting calm and looking down. Then after a few seconds looking at Kaine and started to sing 'Perfect' - and of course he danced too, he had practiced a dance for the song.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Kaine smiled and listened and watched him dance.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Chris kept singing, focussing on his voice and his steps. Around halfway he looked at Kaine, spun around while he took of his hat, ruining his hair and tossing the hat on the bed behind Kaine, then taking his boyfriend's hand and pulling him to his feet, spinning him around two times while he was still singing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Kaine smiled and let out a low 'wow' as he was pulled off the bed and spun around.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Chris smiled huge while he was singing. He let go of Kaine and danced around him, then grabbed his hands and pulled him close, dancing with him and spinning him around again as he ended the song - panting slightly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Kaine laughed slighly as they danced.
    "wow Chris.." he whispered.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Chris put a finger on his lips.
    "I'm not done," he smiled and pushed Kaine back on the bed. He once again stepped back, this time taking off his sleeveless jacket and putting on a sparkling glove on his left hand and taking a deep breath again.
    "Watch and learn," he winked at Kaine and started dancing to 'Single Ladies' - only the beginning and first chorus, then he was done.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Kaine had dropped his jaw. He never had seen a boy damce single ladies. He looked at Chris with big eyes.
    "Oh my.." was the only words that came out off his mouth.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Chris looked at Kaine, panting and having small drops of sweat from all the dancing and singing.
    "Merry Christmas," he whispered low, stepping over to Kaine and pulling a present up from his bag that lay on the floor. He gave that present to Kaine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

"I thought the singing and dancing were my present," Kaine said and smiled and opened the gift.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

"It was half the present," Chris smiled. The present was an exact copy of the photo album he had showed Kat four days earlier. A photo album with every single one of Chris' performances.
    "I thought you'd might like it. I know it's nothing big, it's just the times I've performed at my last school and..." he didn't really knew how to finish that sentence.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Kaine smiled and looked through the album. He put the aæbum on the bed as he stood up. He pulled Chris into a hug.
    "Thank you Chris.. Thank you," he whispered and kissed him deeply.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Chris blushed, hugged Kaine and kissed him back just as deep.
    "I just wanted it to be something you would always remember," he whispered against his lover's lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

"How can I ever forget you?" Kaine whispered back and kissed him again, softly laying him down in the bed.
    "I will never forget you, Chris."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Chris wrapped his arms around Kaine's neck, pulling him close and kissing him deeply.
    "This is the best Christmas ever, let it be the first of many," he whispered against his boyfriend's lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

"mhm," Kaine mumbled as he kissed Chris deeply again, having a hand on his waist and one on his ass.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 am

Chris closed his eyes as he kissed Kaine back deeply, feeling their tongues meeting and playing. A light moan escaped him as he ran his hand through Kaine's hair, ruining it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 am

Kaine smiled into kiss and slowly started to grind his crotch against Chris'. He slowly began to kiss him down him down his neck, along with a hand sliding up under Chris' shirt.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 am

Chris groaned low and rested his head against his pillow.
    "Oh gosh, Kaine..." he groaned low. "You truly make every fantasy come true," he tried to tease him, holding back a moan. He didn't even care if any of his dorm-mates would walk in and see them together, since classes were over for Christmas.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 am

Kaine smiled as he let out a small groan.
    "Oh really? Do you have any dream that requires two hard-ons?" he asked as he kept grinding.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 am

Chris groaned low again, his cheeks blushing a bright pink color.
    "Ugh... Most of my dreams only require your hands," he whispered into Kaine's ear.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:15 am

"now you are bullying me," Kaine whispered low as he began to play with Chris nipple.
    "who is bullying who?" Malachy asked as he walked into the dorm room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 am

Chris groaned again, then heard a voice that made him cold like ice.
    "Malachy. What do you want?" he said, his voice more cold and rejecting than ever before - a voice that Kaine had never heard him use.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 am

Kaine sat up, still between Chris' legs. His hand still under Chris' shirt.
    Malachy looked at them.
    "You can continue whatever sex or foreplay you were doing. I'm just packing for the holiday," he said and threw his suitcase up on his bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am