Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 9 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 am

Chris sat down beside Kaine, kissing his cheek with a smile.

Finn laughed, but stopped her before she could walk out of his room.
    "Wait a second," he said, pulling her close, then lifting her up - bridal style - and carried her downstairs like that, holding her with one arm while he pulled out a chair and then placed her on it, kissing her cheek and neck before sitting down beside her.
    "There, now the princess' feet didn't touch the floor," he said, trying to sound like a servant.

Small tears starting rolling down Rosalynn's cheeks as she sat back down, leaning against the wall again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 9 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 am

Kaine laughed.
    "Don't spoil her Finn," he said and laughed.

Kat blushed and smiled.
    "Thank you Finn," she said and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home Rose?" Fred asked and looked at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 am

Chris looked at Finn and Kat, shaking his head and laughing.
    "You two!" he said, smiling before he took some food onto his plate.

Finn looked at Kaine.
    "Someone has to spoil my little princess," he said, then looked at Kat again, caressing her cheek.
    "My beautiful little princess," he whispered low, kissing her softly.

Rosalynn nodded slowly, holding around herself and closing her eyes.
    "Yes. If my mother sees me like this, then she'll never let me be with you guys again," she whispered low.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 am

Kaine laughed.
    "If you do, we might not be able to get her back to hogwarts," he said and took some food and poured some coffee into his own and Chris' cup.

Kat softly kissed back and blushed slightly before pulling back and took some food.

Fred sighed and dried her tears away and put the blanket around her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 am

Chris shook his head of Finn and just smiled.
    "I don't think we can either way, she has fallen deeply, just look at her neck and cheeks," he teased her, he was talking to Kaine but being loud enough for Kat to hear.

Finn caressed her cheek again.
    "My princess," he whispered low, removing his hand from her cheek and then holding it on the inner side of her thigh while he took some food.

Rosalynn kept her eyes closed, stopping her eyes and resting her head at his shoulder, falling asleep rather fast when her body started to get warm again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 am

Kaine smiled and took a sip of his coffee.
    "I heard you were rather loud last night. Not that I heard you, because I was asleep.. But Chris did," he said and looked at Finn and Kat.

Kat quickly looked up at Chris and Kaine and turned, very red.
    "Oh my god..." she whispered low and looked into her lap, feeling really embarrassed.

Fred smiled and slowly carried Rosalynn to bed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:37 am

Chris started laughing and looked at Kaine.
    "Now, be nice! Leave the couple alone. I don't want to hear about my brother's sex life anyway." he said, smiling bright.

Finn looked at Kat, then quite shocked at Kaine, but it quickly turned into a smirk.
    "We're just taking revenge for last time you and my little brother had sex and forgot the not so soundproofed floor," he said with a cool smirk, his hand still placed at Kat's inner thigh.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 am

"Well, Chris forgot to tell me about the not-so-sound-proofed floor," Kaine said and smirked back at Finn.

Kat slowly looked up through her lashed, slowly eating her food. Still feeling embarrassed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 am

Chris coughed and looked down, slightly embarrassed.
    "I know nothing about that," he defended himself.

Finn smirked at Kaine.
    "Guess we can call it equal then?" he asked, starting to eat his food - after last night he was starving.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 am

Kaine laughed.
    "Equal," he said and drank his coffee.

Kat looked at Chris with a 'I-hope-you-realize-I'm-the-only-on-who-lacks-at-sexual-experience-in-this-room'-look before pouring some juice into her glass.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 am

Chris furrowed his brows as he looked at Kat.
    "Kitchen, now." he said to her, getting up and walking out there.

Finn looked at Kat, then after Chris. He knew that it got serious every time Chris did something like that and decided it was only for the best if he just kept his mouth shut.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:02 am

Kat suddenly got a bad feeling. She slowly stood up and followed Chris.
    "Yes?" she asked in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 am

Chris closed the door behind them, looking at her.
    "That look you just sent me, now explain please."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

Kat looked embarrassed around before meeting Chris' eyes.
    "I.." she said, before sliding down to sit on the floor. She really wanted to tell someone about what happened this this summer, but she found it hard.
    "I... Oh god.." she breath out.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 am

Chris sat down across from her, looking at her.
    "You know you can trust me Kat, we're best friends, right?" he said with a small smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 am

Kat looked at Chris.
    "I haven't.. told anyone about this.. And you can't tell Finn or Kaine.. Promise me you wont tell.." she said with tears in her eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 am

"I won't tell them, I promise." Chris looked at her, slightly worried. He gently took her hand in his, a thing he did when she was sad.
    "But, what's wrong?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 am

Kat took a deep breath.
    "This summer.. I met this guy.. He was really sweet and all that.." she said and a tear ran down her cheek.
    "But.. One day.. Halfway through the summer vacation.. He invited me to a party at his place.. Of course I said yes.. But he drank me really drunk.." she managed to say before breaking down.
    "H-He used me, Chris.." she whispered through her tears.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:44 am

Chris had already halfway through her story shifted his seating place to be beside her, laying an arm around her and hugging her.
    "Shh, Kat... Kat, it's okay." he said as he rocked her slightly - how come he always needed to be the one to comfort his friends?
    "Kat. He used you, he's the jackass. Forget him, you have Finn now, right? He won't do that to you, and he'll probably beat the crap out of the guy who did that to you if he ever found out." he comforted her.

"If I found out what?" Finn had just at that second stepped out there to see what was going on, and was a bit shocked to see Kat crying and Chris comforting her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 am

Kat looked up at Finn with big wet puppy eyes before crying into Chris' shoulder again. She slowly stood up. She dried her eyes. She leaned against the kitchen counter.
    "The reason why I wasn't a virgin..." she said low before looking into Finn's eyes with sorrow and regret.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:58 am

Chris looked at them both, then only at Kat.
    "He deserves to know, I promise, he won't get mad. At least not at you," he whispered into her ear and gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze before getting out of there.

Finn looked at her, pulling her close and holding his arms around her.
    "Kat, you don't have to talk about that if you don't want to. I don't care about your past, all I need to know is that it's your past." he said as he kissed the top of her head.
    "After that then I only care about our time now and our future."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:05 am

Kaine looked up at Chris.
    "what up? We heard Kat cry through the walls," he asked.

Kat looked up at Finn.
    "You need to know why I asked you too replace something bad with something good.." she whispered before sitting down on the floor. She softly patted the spot besides her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 am

Chris just shook his head at Kaine's question and sat down again.
    "Don't ask." he just answered him.

Finn immidiatly sat down beside her, but then pulled her onto his lap. He didn't like seeing her sad, it made him just want to hold her close and comfort her.
    "I'm listening," he said in a slightly worried tone, rocking her gently in his arms and kissing the top of her head.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 am

"I wont," Kaine said and rubbed Chris thigh.

"promise me you wont be mad.. Because I deeply regret calling this guy.." she said and looked at Finn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am

Chris sighed and closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead with his hand. Right now he was considering just going upstairs and taking a shower to clear his mind. He felt tense in whole his body and didn't even react on Kaine's touch.

"I promise," Finn said, looking into her eyes. He wasn't sure he could keep that promise, or he could half. He would never be mad at her for something she did in her past, only if it was something - or someone - that was still in her life now, but he could get mad at however it was that had hurt her, because he had a feeling that someone had hurt her since she looked so sad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:28 am