Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 8 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris chin.
    "I didn't hear them," he said and laughed again.

Kat laughed slightly.
    "Not only me. You too," she said and looked up at him.
    "You were so gentle and so sweet. You were really amazing Finn."

Fred kissed her hair.
    "It's not. Don't worry," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 8 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:46 am

Chris laughed.
    "No, because you're were so drunk that you didn't hear anything," he teased, then stood up.
    "Come on, let's go make some breakfast for everyone."

Finn ran a hand through her hair.
    "I did all of that to please you. I wanted it to be perfect for you," he whispered low and kissed her forehead again, running his hand down her side under the blanket.

"It feels that way," Rosalynn kept her eyes closed and sighed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 am

Kaine smiled and stood up.
    "Well I don't have a hungover," he said changed into his normal clothes.

Kat smiled and blushed slightly.
    "And it were. It were perfect, Finn. I just hope it was perfect for you too," she whispered back.

Fred kissed her hair again.
    "You just need some food," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 am

Chris smiled and also changed into his normal clothes, then fixed his hair.
    "Neither do I," he said. "Ready?"

Finn caressed her cheek again, kissing her softly.
    "Being with you, that's what made it perfect for me," he whispered against her lips.

Rosalynn shook her head, then regretted it because everything spin around - even with her eyes closed.
    "No..." she complained. "Fred, I think I'm gonna throw up," she warned him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 am

"Yup," Kaine said and walked down into the kitchen.

Kat kissed back softly, blushing more. She couldn't help but smile.
    "Stop making me blush," she whispered back with a small laughter.

Fred quickly stood up and carried her out to the bathroom.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 am

Chris smiled and followed Kaine, on the way knocking on Finn's door.
    "Finn, Kat! Breakfast in 15 minutes!" he shouted.

Finn heard the knocking.
    "Yeah yeah!" he shouted back, looking at Kat.
    "You're beautiful when you blush," he whispered, kissing the tip of her nose.

Rosalynn hang on to him, until they reached the bathroom, then she pushed him slightly away so she could throw everything she had left in her stomach up in the toilet.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 am

Kaine began to clean the kitchen slightly so they could make breakfast.

Kat blushed more and smiled. She kissed Finn deeply. She slowly put a arm around his neck and held one on his chest.

Fred put her down on the floor.
    "Do you want me to bring you home?" he asked, worried.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am

Chris looked through the many cabinets, smiling.
    "So, should we make something simple or a typical english brunch?" he asked.

Finn smiled into their deep kiss, he held his arm around her as he slowly turned her around, making her lay on her back with him on top of her - his hand beside her head to take most of his weight.

Rosalynn shook her head slowly.
    "No. Just, please sit a while with me," she whispered low, leaning against the cold wall, not caring if she was freezing or not.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

"You can make whatever you want. I'm going to eat it no matter what," Kaine said and smiled at Chris.

Kat smiled into the kiss.
    "You really like being on top of me, don't you?" she whispered as she broke the kiss, her eyes closed.

"Of course," Fred said and sat down besides her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:19 am

Chris turned his head and looked surprised at Kaine.
    "What?" he asked confused.

Finn laughed a little, kissing the tip of her nose again.
    "Yes, yes I believe I do." he answered, running his free hand down over her body, his eyes following the hand and studying her perfect body.

Rosalynn slowly leaned against him, resting her head at his shoulder with closed eyes.
    "I'm sorry," she whispered low.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:30 am

Kaine laughed slightly.
    "Nothing Chris," he said and kissed him softly before making coffee.

Kat laughed a bit. She turned her upper body so she could grab her pants and get a pack of pills. She popped one out and swallowed it, without water.

Fred smiled.
    "It's okay," he whispered and rubbed his hand in circles on her back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am

Chris furrowed his brows.
    "No, that was something. Kaine." he said in a serious tone.

Finn looked a little curious when she did that, watching her closely.
    "Is that?..." he didn't finish his sentence, he found it slightly embarrassing to ask such a question.

"It's not," Rosalynn looked at him.
    "It's not okay, I always need you to take care of me. It's not fair for you. I'm a horrible girlfriend," she said in a low voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 am

Kaine sighed.
    "I just said that you can make whatever you want. We are going to eat anyways," he said with his back against Chris.

"Yup. Contraceptive pills," she said and rolled back onto her back.
    "My mom gave them to me halfway through this summer.

"you are not a horrible person, Rose. You are the most wonderful person I know," Fred said and looked at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 am

Chris smiled.
    "I heard you wrong then, I'm sorry sweetie," he apologized, holding around Kaine from behind and kissing his cheek.

"Why? I thought moms gave it to their girls if they were dating someone?" Finn said, then remembered that she hadn't been a virgin.
    "Oh..." he then said low, closing his eyes as he kissed her neck. "Sorry."

"Even though you always have to take care of me?" Rosalynn looked at him, slightly sad.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 am

Kaine smiled.
    "It happens. Now.. Make some food," he said and looked at Chris.
    "I'm starving."

Kat smiled.
    "It's okay, Finn. My first time doesn't matter.. What matters is us and that you replaced something bad with something wonderful," she said and kissed Finn deeply again.

"Yes. Even if I have to take care of you," Fred said and smiled at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:57 am

Chris laughed and turned around, starting to make a great english brunch for all of them.
    "You'll make the table and living room while I cook, right?" he smiled.

Finn smiled too.
    "Just name it and I'll gladly do it again, my beautiful princess," he whispered low and kissed her deeply back, holding his free hand at her hip.

Rosalynn smiled.
    "Thanks," she whispered low.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 am

"yup," Kaine said and began to clean the dining table.

Kat smiled into their deep kiss. She ran a hand through Finn's hair while resting the other one on his back, just above his shoulder blade.

"You're welcome honey," Fred whispered back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 am

Chris kept cooking and soon had it all done. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, a bit fruit, juice and of course a lot of pancakes. And to make sure that there was enough food he had also taken out some bread with cheese, meat and so on.

Finn slowly broke their deep kiss, smiling at her.
    "We should get dressed, before Chris comes up to get us," he whispered against her soft lips.

Rosalynn smiled again, closing her eyes as it seemed to help with her headache.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:52 am

Kaine cleaned the living room as well.

Kat smile.
    "Yeah.. We should," she whispered back and softly pushed Finn off her before she stood up and grabbed her back and put on some clean underwear on.

Fred smiled.
    "Maybe you should get some more sleep," he whispered.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 am

Chris put all of the food on the table, smiling at Kaine.
    "There, now let's go get our guest down for some brunch," he smiled.
    "You take Fred and Rose, I'll take my brother and Kat."

Finn watched her get her underwear on before he got up himself.
    "You're beautiful" he whispered into her ear, then walked over, opened his closet and got some clean clothes on.

Rosalynn slowly shook her head.
    "No, I just want to sit here, with you," she whispered low. She was shaking slightly from the cold.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am

Kaine smiled back.
    "Sure," he said and walked up to the guest room.
    "Guys! Breakfast is ready," he said as he entered the room.

Kat bluhsed and smiled.
    "And you're handsome," she said and put on her jeans and tank top, putting on a cardigan from her bag before brushing her hair and put it up in a pony tail.

"We are not hungry, Kaine," Fred said and stood to grab a blanket for Rosalynn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:53 am

Chris laughed and walked upstairs, knocking on Finn's door.
    "Can I enter? Breakfast is ready!" he yelled and opened the door, looking at Kat and Finn.

Finn kissed Kat's neck, standing behind her.
    "You know, that hickey is quite visible when your hair is up," he whispered and kissed the hickey, then turned when he heard Chris, smiling at his stepbrother.
    "Don't worry, we're not naked. We'll come down in a second," he said with a smile, his arms around Kat's waist as he was hugging her from behind.

Rosalynn looked at Fred, then heard Kaine.
    "We'll come down later," she said quite loud, then regretted it deeply as the sound echoed in her head and made her headache worse.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 am

Kaine smiled at them.
    "We'll save some for you," he said before closing the door and walked down stairs again.

Kat blushed and looked up at Finn.
    "Well yours are quiet visible as well," she said with a smile on her face, softly kissing his chin.

Fred smiled and walked out and gave Rosalynn the blanket.
    "here," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 am

Chris nodded at them, smiled at Kat and sent her a 'you-and-I-need-to-talk-later' look before he walked out of Finn's room, joining Kaine downstairs.

Finn shortly looked after Chris, then smiled and turned Kat around to kiss her deeply.
    "We'll get questioned all day," he whispered and laughed, still holding her tight.

Rosalynn looked at Fred, then shook her head, leaned forward and threw up again - although this time she had nothing to throw up, so it just hurt instead.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 am

Kaine already sat down.

Kat laughed.
    "No. I will get questioned all day," she said and kissed back before taking his hand in hers amd walked down into the kitchen.

Fred rubbed his hands in circles on her back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:28 pm