Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Chris had already walked ahead, against the gate and key-keeper Hagrid's cabin, but then had stopped at the stones at the other side of the bridge, looking around at the snowy landscape with a smile.
    "Isn't it beautiful? The snow makes everything so peaceful," he said to Kaine when he arrived, smiling and having red cheeks - both of the cold wind, but also because he was blushing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Kaine smiled "yeah.." he said and looked Chris in his eyes.
    "But it's even more beautiful.. When I see it with you" Kaine said and softly took his hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm

The blush grew on Chris' cheeks as he looked Kaine in the eyes and smiled.
    "Everything is so perfect when you're around, we have each other now, right?" he said, his voice more quiet than usual, but his smile bigger than ever.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Kaine smiled at Chris before standing in front of him.
    "We do.." he said and was about to kiss Chris before pulling away again.
    "I forgot.. We can't kiss on the school property" Kaine said, still looking into Chris eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Chris had just closed his eyes when Kaine pulled away, so he quickly opened them again, looking like a disappointed puppy, although he quickly shook that off of him.
    "They won't see us out here," he whispered, pulling Kaine to him and kissing him softly.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Kaine smiled into the kiss and put his hands on his hips. Pushing him against a three so they wouldn't be seen by anyone.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Chris put his arms around Kaine's neck, deepening the kiss a little and closing his eyes. His heartbeat was raising again, and his cheeks were burning of the blush.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Kaine closed his eyes, smiling. His hands wanted to wander down to Chris ass, but he kept them in place in his hips. Kaine slowly pulled away.
    "So.. How long have you felt this way? About me?" Kaine asked in a low voice, having his forehead against Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Chris gasped. He was breathless, opening his eyes slowly he looked at Kaine, trying to find his breathe.
    "Since the first time I saw you. Your voice, your smile, everything. You made my heart skip a beat, every time I saw you. You take my breathe away." he whispered breathless, closing his eyes again and smiling, moving his head to rest it on Kaine's shoulder.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "You know.. I Have checked out ever since you started here" Kaine said and kissed Chris again. he cheeks very turning slightly red from the cold.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:17 pm

"You have?" Chris managed to whisper breathlessly before Kaine kissed him, and Chris leaned himself against the tree, doing his best not to blush too much, then he got an idea.
    Quickly he managed to push Kaine away, gently of course, and he sent him a playful smile as he went running away from him, leaving footprints in the snow behind him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 pm

"what--!?" Kaine said and turned around and ran after Chris.
    "Chris!" he laughed as he tried to catch up on him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Luckily Chris had the advantage of having that bit longer legs so he could outrun him, and before Kaine even had a chance to notice, Chris had picked up and snowball, turned around quickly and thrown it at him with a huge smile on his face.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Kaine stopped running as he felt the cold snow on his face, running down his shirt.
    "That's cold!!" he said in a loud voice, jumping slightly. He got the snow out of his eyes, before throwing a snowball at Chris, then tackling him, so he was laying in the snow.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Chris laughed until the moment he felt the snow hit him, then felt the snow under him as Kaine had knocked him over in the snow.
    "Kaine!" he screamed with a high laugh, trying to push him away, but when that didn't succeed he took the snow in his hand and gently pushed it at Kaine's face and hair while quickly getting away afterward, knowing that he was in trouble now.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Kaine got the snow off his face again, looking around for Chris. He followed the foot steps Chris had left in the snow.
    When Kaine found Chris, he threw a snowball in Chris face and hair, before knocking him into the snow again.
    He held Chris' arms above his head, while he sat between Chris' legs.
    "You.." Kaine said a with a smile on his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Chris laughed and try to get the snow off of his face by shaking his head, he knew his hair were a mess by now, but comparing to Kaine's hair it was nothing, so for once he chose to ignore it - although he really wanted to adjust it so it wouldn't cover his eyes.
    "Kaine! Get off!" he screamed with laughing and smiling. His cheeks and face were all red of the cold and also because he was blushing.
    Around them it was all dark now, apart from the little light the stars and the half moon gave them, meaning that no one was able to see them now.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Kaine laughed.
    "No! I wont! You ruined my hair on purpose!" Kaine said and removed the snow from Chris' face with his free hand. Kaine's hair was semi curly, since some of the hair gel was out, but some remained.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Chris smiled and felt a warmth in his otherwise cold cheeks.
    "And you ruined mine now!" he laughed, looking up at Kaine with a happy sparkle in his Glasz eyes, trying to make an irresistible puppy face, which was hard since he was getting completely dreamy in his look when he looked at Kaine and his beautiful curly hair and hazel eyes - Chris couldn't help but think that Kaine looked extremely hot that way.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 pm

"Revenge" Kaine said and smiled down at Chris. Kaine caressed Chris' cheek with his free hand. he ran his thumb over his lips, softly. He then removed the hair from Chris' eyes.
    "Your eyes..." Kaine said in a low voice before smirking "Are you trying to seduce me, Chris?" Kaine asked as he began to laugh.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"Ka...Kaine," Chris whispered, breathless again, trying to shake an unfamiliar feeling off of him.
    "I... I would never try to seduce you," he smiled. "Because I don't have to try, I know it will succeed so it isn't a try," a very light smirk appeared on his lips as he blinked his eyes in a very seducing way, tilting his head slightly, making himself very cute and indeed irresistible.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Kaine smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly at his lips before letting go of his hands and looked at his watch.
    "Wanna head back for dinner? Or do you wanna stay in the snow?" Kaine asked with a smile on his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 am

Chris smiled when they kissed, and once his hands were free again he placed them on Kaine's cheeks, looking him deeply in the eyes.
    "They won't notice if we're gone," he whispered against Kaine's lip as he pulled him closer again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 am

"I think they will.." Kaine said before he was pulled into an other kiss.
    Kaine held his body from crashing into Chris' by supporting himself with a hand on the gound.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am

Chris didn't take notice of what Kaine said, he just kissed him and put an arm around Kaine's neck, locking it so he wouldn't have a chance of moving unless Chris wanted him too.
    This moment was perfect and he didn't want it to end, even if it meant that they would both get in trouble because they skipped dinner, he didn't care, as long as he was with Kaine, alone in the snow where no one would find them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 am