Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 9 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 am

Chris walked around, his Ravenclaw clothes looking like a complete mess. He hadn't slept all night and wasn't looking at where he was walking.
    He was so tired that he missed a step on the stairs, fell three steps down and landing on top of Kaine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 9 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 am

"WoW!" Kaine said and looked at Chris.
    "Chris. Sweety are you okay?" Kaine asked and helped him up.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

Chris blinked his eyes and yawned a little, trying to correct his clothes but quickly giving up - even his tie didn't sit as it should.
    "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tired," he mumbled, keeping his gaze turned towards the ground.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 am

Kaine lifted Chris head by his chin "You're not fine. You wanna tell me whats wrong?" Kaine said and adjusted Chris' clothes so it would sit as it should, before pulling him into a hug.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 am

"It's just... Nothing," Chris mumbled into Kaine's shoulder, wrapping his arms tight around him and closing his eyes, trying not to cry.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 am

"Chris.. Please? I don't like seeing you like this" Kaine whispered into his ear, before kissing it.
    "I love you" He whispered afterwards.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am

Chris shook his head, then his whole body started shaking while a few tears ran over his cheeks.
    "He... He kissed me," he whispered low.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 am

Kaine cared Chris back.
    "It doesn't matter who kissed you.. I'm not mad at you or anything. As long as you didn't kiss him back" Kaine said. He had a pretty good idea of who it might me. "I love you, Chris. I always will"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am

"I'm sorry.. I'm so, so sorry.. Kaine, please forgive me," Chris cried on his shoulder, clenching his hands around Kaine's shirt on his back.
    "I'm so sorry..."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 am

"Chris.. I forgive you. I really do" Kaine said and pulled Chris behind the door where he kissed him softly.
    "Don't let such thing bring you down okay?" Kaine said and kissed him again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 am

Chris still had tears running down his cheeks as he kissed him back, and trying to stop his tears.
    "I'm sorry," he whispered before he kissed him again, a little deeper, clenching his hand tighter around Kaine's shirt.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 am

Kaine slide his hands down on Chris' hips, holding him against himself.
    "I love you Chris. I really do.. But we might get caught.. So after the game.. I will kiss you all you want" Kaine said with a smile on his face, as he dried Chris' tears away.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 am

Chris smiled and laughed a little, trying to find his breath.
    "Why... Why do you always take my breathe away?" he asked as he looked into those hazel eyes, running a hand over his boyfriend's cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

"Because I'm fucking hot, in whatever clothes I wear" Kaine said with a grin on his face, joking. He kissed Chris again, smiling.
    "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 am

"Don't get too self-secure, I still have a much better fashion eye!" Chris teased, kissing him deeply one last time before letting go of him.
    "You should eat, it's a big game." he smiled. "Go beat them all, and come back safe to me."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 am

Kaine smiled "You'll be there right?" Kaine asked as he walked into the Great Hall.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

Chris followed him quickly, taking his arm so they would be walking arm in arm.
    "Yes, I will. I will be watching your every move, and I have a special treat for you if you win," he teased as he walked over and sat by the Ravenclaw table, winking at Kaine before beginning to eat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am

Kaine smiled before he sat down by the Gryffindor table, eating, leaving early to prepare themselves for the game. The same did the Ravenclaw players.

After breakfast, people were almost running to the Quidditch field, just to get a good spot.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 am

Chris didn't hurry as much as everybody else. Quidditch wasn't really his game, mostly he studied when the games were on, but since Kaine were going to play then he had chosen to come see this one game.
    He quickly found a place to stand with a good view and looked around, of course he was surrounded by his fellow Ravenclaws, and on the opposite side were the Gryffindors.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am

As soon as everyone had settled down, the teams came out to the field. Kaine winked at Chris when he came unto the field.

Not soon after, the game was beginning. Around 5 minutes into the game, Kaine scored the first goal.

The Gryffindors were screaming and shouting, while the Ravenclaws weren't very happy.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 am

Chris cheered a little, very low when Gryffindor scored, only having his eyes on his boyfriend, smiling and feeling so proud of him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 am

The game was close to come to it's end.

Kaine was flying around, playing around with the Quaffle to his team mates. When Kaine was close enough to the goal, he threw the ball. Scoring the final goal.
    At the same time, Malachy smashed the Bludger into the side of the back of his head, knocking him off the broom.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

Chris had been silently cheering all game, making sure the Ravenclaws wouldn't notice.
    At the moment Kaine scored the final goal Chris jumped up in happiness, then he saw the bludger hit and couldn't help the scream that came from his mouth; "Kaine!".
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:29 am

Kaine hit the ground, laying still for a second, before trying to get up, but failing. Blood were running down the back of his head.
    Teachers quickly running to his side, then carrying him to the hospital wing.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 am

Chris didn't hesistate for even a moment, he pushed away the students among him to get to the castle as fast as possible, hurrying after the teachers, yet stopping outside the Hospital Wing, not knowing what he would walk in on, scared to death that something really bad had happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:26 pm