Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 24 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm

"Damn you!" Chris laughed as he kissed his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. Don't go," she mumbled as she could feel herself falling asleep. "Don't go. I... I love you."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 24 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:03 pm

"I love you too," Kaine said and sat down on a bench with Chris on his lap.

Fred smiled.
    "I love you too," he said and kissed her hand softly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Chris sent him an evil glare, at the same time smiling.
    "Damn you!" he repeated.

Rosalynn smiled lightly and then fell into a light sleep.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "I love you," he said in a teasing voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, I don't!" Chris teased while he laughed, pushing his boyfriend before he jumped off of his lap.
    "Should we go tell Kat?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 am

"Yeah," Kaine said and stood up, quickly kissing Chris before heading to the Gryffindor common room.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

Chris smiled and kissed him back, then following him while taking his hand in his own.
    "I hope she is awake now,"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

"We'll know when we get there," Kaine said as he entered the common room. He asked one of the Gryffindor girls from their year about if she could get Kat. Kaine sat down in the couch and waited.
    Kat came down with hair in a mess ponytail, slightly tight sweat pants and a tight t-shirt.
    "Hey guys," she said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 am

Chris sat down beside Kaine and waited, he felt like teasing today and therefore put on his sad face when Kat got down, hoping that Kaine would join him.
    "So Kat, what news do you want first? Bad or good?" he used his most sad and depressed voice, looking at her with sadness in his eyes - he was a very good actor after all.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

'Bad news?' Kaine thought to himself as he raised a eyebrow.
    Kat looked at Chis before she sat down on a chair.
    "Bad news first please," she said with a deep sigh.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am

Chris looked at Kaine and gave him a small smile.
    "We think... Or rather we can guess that Rose is in the Hospital wing, but before you run off at the speed of light do you then want to now the god news too?" Chris suddenly had a huge smile on his face as he looked at Kat again.
    "Because, Fred is with her," he finished and waited for Kat's reaction.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am

Kat looked at Chris with big eyes.
    "Chris you..." Kat said taking some deep breathes.
    "Wait for it.." Kaine said, as a warning to Chris.
    "Chris you... Huge jackass!!!" she almost yelled as she hit him with a pillow.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Auch, Kat!" Chris laughed of whole his heart, leaning against Kaine to seek cover, at last he get his hands on a pillow and used it to block her attack, halfway laying on Kaine's lap.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 am

Kaine laughed and took the pillow from Kat and Chris.
    "No more hitting. Someone could get a eye poked out or something," he said and he kissed Chris forehead.
    Kat sat on top of Chris; "Why would you say such things!?" She looked at him, trying to act mad.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 am

Chris lost his breath and made it sound like some huge elephant had just sat on him, again with a smile on his face.
    "I just made you see that it's not the end of the world!" he laughed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am

"You.." She couldn't help but laugh. "I hate you, Chris."
    "Then it's good he is mine," Kaine said and winked.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 am

"Behave yourself Kaine, you've already got it today. Twice!" Chris teased and laughed, kissing his boyfriend while getting on his lap with a leg on each side of him, mostly doing it to tease Kat again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 am

Kaine smiled and kissed back, putting his hands on his waist.
    "I don't care. I have the school hottest boy in my lap, kissing me, [i]loving]/i] me," Kaine smiled against his lips.
    Kat laughed and shook her head; "You guys.."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 am

Chris smirked and licked his boyfriend's upper lip, then looked at Kat.
    "What do you mean by 'you guys'? Do you wanna join us? You know, the three of us could be the schools hottest threesome," he teased and made kissing sounds towards Kat, making his hand gesture to make her come closer, having his other arm around Kaine's neck.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:33 am

Kaine kissed Chris' neck softly.
    Kat laughed; "Not in your dream's Chris. Not even in your wildest dreams, I'm going to have sex with you guys," she said and crossed her legs.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:37 am

"Now you're disappointing us Kat. Right Kaine?" Chris turned his attention towards Kaine again, licking the fine hickey on his boyfriend's neck with a smirk.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 am

"No.. Not really.." Kaine said and sucked on Chris neck, making a small hickey on his neck.
    "I'm not going to have sex with you, end of discussion," Kat said and laughed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

Chris laughed, although he wasn't listening to Kat anymore. He groaned low in pleasure as he licked his boyfriend behind the ear, biting his ear and then pulling back, only to then kiss Kaine deeply.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 am

"guys.. The bathroom or Room of Requirements," Kat said as she pushed to Kaine's leg.
    Kaine groaned low and kissed back, slowly grinding his crotch against Chris' ass.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 am

Chris laughed again as he pushed himself off of Kaine.
    "You've already gotten far too much!" he smirked as he looked at Kat, then the time.
    "1 pm. already? No wonder I'm starving!" he laughed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:52 pm