Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 32 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 am

Chris followed him, looking around outside. It had already gotten dark again, and it was snowing.
    "I feel really bad for him, and her too. It haven't been easy for them and it almost couldn't get any worse," he said as they walked back against the castle.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 32 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 am

Kaine drank the last of his coffee before throwing the cup out.
    "Mhm," Kaine mumbled as he felt someone sneaking up behind them. He turned to look but there was no one behind them. He slowly turned his head back and heard a wimdow shatter and was welcomed with a snowball in his face, which made him fall to the ground, screaming since he had hit his eye.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Chris barely noticed it before it was too late, watching Kaine get hit and falling with a scream.
    "Kaine!" he screamed in shock, falling to his knees beside Kaine, placing his hands on his boyfriend's shoulder.
    "Kaine! Look at me!" he yelled, looking worried at Kaine, a tear running down his cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Kaine rolled around in the snow a few times before he slowly removed his hand from his eyes. Small spots of blood were on his hand, along with tears on his hand and cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm

"Ka...Kaine!" Chris said with fear in his voice, his eyes were filled with tears and he didn't even think about what he did. He just pulled Kaine up on his feet.
    "We gotta get you to the Hospital wing, fast! Can you walk if I support you?" he said fast, tears rolling down his cheeks as the shock and the fear hit him hard.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Kaine held his hand over his eye and one over Chris shoulders.
    "Yeah.. I can walk.. " he managed to say, even though he wanted to scream because of the paine.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:19 pm

"Let's get going," Chris said and held an arm around Kaine, supporting him as they headed back to the castle and to the Hospital wing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Kaine walked into the hospital wing, biting his lips to hold back his scream. He held tightly on to Chris shoulder.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Chris looked around and quickly found Madam Pomfrey, leading Kaine her way.
    "Madam Pomfrey, Kaine is hurt!" he said, his voice shaking and he was crying.

Madam Pomfrey turned and took one look at Kaine.
    "Oh dear, come with me, quickly," she said and leaded Kaine away to take care of his eye, leaving Chris behind since he wasn't allowed to come near before Kaine were alright again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Fred looked over his shoulder to look at Chris. He slowly stood up and walked over to him.
    "what happened?" he asked in a low voice.

Kaine growled slow in pain, trying to hold it back.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Chris turned his head and looked at Fred. He had his arm crossed and one hand in front of his mouth, tears running down his cheeks.
    "Someone threw a snowball," he said, his voice filled with fear.

Madam Pomfrey laid Kaine down and started examining his eye, leaving him for only a second before she started to fix it, making a nurse hold him down since she knew it was going to be painful.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Fred put a arm around Chris.
    "I'm sure he'll be fine," he said and looked at Chris.

Kaine struggled in the bed, thouhh the nurse was holding him down. He tried not to scream but he help it.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Chris looked at Fred, suddenly remembering why he was at the Hospital wing.
    "How is she?" he asked to change the subject.

It took half an hour before Madam Pomfrey had fixed his eye, putting an eye patch over his eye.
    "There you are, your eye should be fine in a couple of days. Now got some rest" she said with a small smile. "You were lucky, you'll still be able to see."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:06 pm

"she is doing fine.." Fred said and looked over at kaine.
    "I think you can see him now. Chris."

Kaine was breathing fast from the pain. He had been giving some painkillers to take some of the pain.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:14 am

Chris still looked at Fred, then over his shoulder at Rosalynn.
    "She doesn't seem that fine," he said, then turned and looked at Kaine, walking over to him and sitting down on a chair beside the bed he was laying in, taking his boyfriend's hand between his own.
    "Kaine?"

Rosalynn had woken up again, only this time she was able to see what was around her. Yet she was still dizzy and something told her that she needed to throw up.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 am

Kaine turned his head to Chris.
    "I'm sorry it had to ruin our date.." he said in a low, sad voice.

Fred smiled and went back to Rosalynn.
    "Hey.." He said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:22 am

"Don't... Don't say that. I'm just glad that you're okay. Besides, what is life without a little excitement?" Chris said with a smile, kissing Kaine's hand.

Rosalynn turned her gaze against Fred.
    "I can see you," she said in a low voice, having a weak smile on her lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 am

"I don't like the kind, that could have costed me the sight on my eye," Kaine said and smiled at Chris.
    "But, I'll still be able to see on my eye."

Fred sat down on the chair.
    "How are you feeling?" he asked, softly holding her hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 am

"I'm glad you're still able to, or else I would have a pirate as a boyfriend and that isn't fashionable anymore," Chris teased with a smile.

Rosalynn smiled just a little bit.
    "Better, still weak and dizzy, but better. I'm not cold or freezing anymore," she said as she managed to sit up.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 am

Kaine sighed deeply.
    "I would be an awesome pirate," he said with a huge smile.

Fred smiled.
    "I'm glad you are okay," he said with a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 am

Chris smiled and leaned forward to kiss Kaine's forehead.
    "I know sweetie, I know. Hey, you want to play a game now that you're forced to stay in bed rest?" he smiled huge.

"Okay and okay, I'm better, but not exactly okay," Rosalynn said as she looked at Fred. She was sitting now, the blanket had fallen to only cover her lap and legs. Her sweater had fallen a little down while she slept and now left one of her shoulders naked - except from her bra strap over her collarbone.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:58 am

"does it invole getting my guitar and block?" Kaine asked. He always had wondered what it was like only to play with one eye.

Fred smiled and kissed her cheek
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:09 am

"No, not that kind of game," Chris laughed and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at Kaine.
    "It's more like a... like a game of riddles," he said with a smile. "Only there is a reward in this... game..."

Rosalynn scratched her shoulder, not really noticing that the sweater had fallen down. She closed her eyes half - the medicine still made her a little tired - and looked at Fred through her eyelashes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:12 am

Kaine pouted.
    "I'm like.. Really bad at riddles.." Kaine said and looked hopelessly at Chris.

Fred slowly pulled the curtains and slowly sat on Rosalynn's bed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 am

Chris smiled and softly kissed his boyfriend.
    "But, I promise I won't make it too hard, and you'll like the reward," he whispered into Kaine's ear.

Rosalynn looked at him with a small and shy smile. She held her hand right beneath her naked shoulder and felt a small blush spread on her cheeks. For once she didn't feel so sick, although her heart was beating fast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm