Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 31 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:51 am

"Indeed I have been watching you," Kaine said and smiled as he paid for their coffee's.
    "Do you wanna sit down or do you wanna walk around in the town?!
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 31 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 am

"Let's sit down, my legs are tired after skating around," Chris smiled as he found a place where they could sit down together.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:56 am

Kaine smiled at sat across the table, looking into Chris' eyes, smiling.
    "I love you," he said low, but loud enough for Chris to hear it.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 am

At that moment Chris had just taken a sip from his coffee and he almost got it down the wrong throat, making a silence between them for a small while before he could answer.
    "I love you too," he said with a smile and a sparkle in his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 am

Kaine smiled and took a sip of his coffee.
    "I have been wondering.. Why did fall in love with me in the first place?" he asked.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 am

Chris looked at his coffee while he thought about an answer for that question.
    "Because," he started, looking at Kaine with a smile. "You never judged me, you were always kind to me although we didn't talk that much before, and in your own weird little way then you have managed to have some fashion about your clothes, and I like that. Fashion is my life, along with you now." he answered with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 am

Kaine smiled more and softly took Chris's habd into his own.
    "I had no right to jugde you," he said and took a sip of his coffee, burning his tongue a little.
    "And I still don't have the right to jugde you."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 am

"Yes, you have the right to judge me now, but only when I do something extremely stupid," Chris said with a smile, leaning forward to kiss him boyfriend deeply since he had noticed that he burned his tongue that little.
    "Don't burn yourself, or else I'll have to lick that wound on your tongue," he whispered with a teasing voice against his boyfriend's lips.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am

Kaine laughed a little against Chris' lips.
    "I can judge you when we get married," he said low. He never thought of getting married before now.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:21 am

Chris had just leaned back, taking a sip of his coffee when Kaine said that, and this time he actually got choked in the hot coffee, coughing as he tried to get his breath back. That he hadn't expected Kaine to say.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 am

"oh god Chris, are you alright?!" he said quickly standing up and hurried over to his side. He hada worried look in his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:25 am

Chris smiled at Kaine, blushing all over his face.
    "I'm fine, don't worry. Just got it down the wrong throat," he quickly said, regaining his breath.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 am

"was it because of what I said?" kaine asked and sat back down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:29 am

Chris looked at him, still blushing heavily.
    "Well... You surprised me," he said, feeling a little stupid for reacting in that way.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:32 am

"Haven't you ever thought about marrying the love of your life?" Kaine asked and took a sip of his coffee.
    "Personally I neve thought about marrying anyone.. Until we got together." he admited.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 am

Chris looked at Kaine, to say the least he was a little shocked, or maybe quite shocked.
    "Kaine... I..." he tried to figure out what to say, taking a sip of his coffee as an excuse to not speak and have some time to think.
    "I... I mean, yes. Of course I have, but..." he tried to say again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 am

Kaine looked at him.
    "But...?" he said, kind of afraid of Chris answer.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:41 am

"But... We're still so young, I mean... What if we make stupid mistakes? Stupid or wrong choices? Luckily we can't get anyone pregnant, but, you get my point right?" Chris said quickly, hoping that he hadn't just ruined anything as he took a big sip of the coffee, getting a little tense because he was starting to get nervous, after all then he never wanted to hurt Kaine.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 am

Kaine laughed a bit.
    "I know we are young. And we will make mistakes, but our relationship will only become stronger from the mistakes. And we might end up making the wrong choises, but we'll support each other," he said and looked into Chris' eyes.
    "And if you could get pregnant.. You did probably be pregnant by now and we'd both be screwed," he said with a smile on his face.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 am

Chris couldn't help but laugh as he blushed and looked down.
    "You're crazy, do you know that?" he said with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am

"You still love me," Kaine said and kissed Chris' promise ring.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 am

"I'll always love you, and I'm never saying goodbye to you," Chris smiled and looked into Kaine's eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 am

"neither am I. You have my word. And a ring," Kaine said and smiled, taking a sip of his coffee.
    "maybe we should head back."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 am

Chris laughed. "I believe that you'll keep that promise," he smiled and drank the last of his coffee. "Yes, we should head back." he said.
    "Do you think Rosalynn is better now? She didn't look too good," his voice turned slightly worried.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

Kaine stood up, still not done with his coffee. He took a sip befire taking Chris hand, heading outside.
    "I hope so. Fred looked like was about leave his skin," Kaine said and looked at Chris.
    "you know I would worry like hell if you were that sick, too."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 pm