Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 30 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am

Chris was still blushing, following Kaine with his eyes and joining in on the last part of the song.

"Why don't you believe me? I'm not all bad," Anna-Belle pretended to be offended as she sat down in the end of the bed Rosalynn was laying in, looking at her.
    "Poor girl, we can only hope she'll make it." she said as she reached out to stroke Rosalynn's cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 30 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am

Kaine smiled and kissed Chris softly; "You have a great voice babe," he whispered against his lips.

Fred quickly slapped her hand away.
    "Don't touch her.." he growled again. He only wanted to protect Rosalynn from Anna-Belle.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 am

Chris laughed and kissed Kaine back softly.
    "You haven't even heard me when I'm at my best," he bragged, of there were two things Chris knew he could do, then it was sing and find the most fashionable clothes.

Anna-Belle raised her eyebrow, looking at Fred.
    "Someone seems protective, don't they?" she asked with a small evil smile. "I don't get what you want with her, she's only half-blood and even a Hufflepuff."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 am

Kaine smiled.
    "I did love to hear you sing," he said and span around Chris a few times.

Fred glared at her.
    "Se is a lot better person than you are. And she is beautiful, and helps people before herself. Unlike you. And I don't care of she is a half-blood," he said and cared Rosalynn's hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 am

Chris smiled.
    "So, you want me to sing you a little song?" he asked, trying not to lose his balance when Kaine span him around.

Anna-Belle laughed.
    "Who cares about being a good person? That doesn't give you respect or success." she shook her head.
    "It's just too bad that she doesn't seem to be doing that well, maybe you should start preparing a goodbye speech," she said and pointed out the sweat drops on Rosalynn's forehead, which indicated that she wasn't getting better.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am

Kaine smiled; "mhm " he mumbled into Chris ear.

Fred narrowed his eyes.
    "Get lost. You are not here to support me! You are here to make me frustrated. You just want to break me and Rosalynn up!" He almost shouted and held her hand close.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 am

"On one condition," Chris said with a smile, getting away from Kaine and off of the ice. His feet were starting to hurt after being on the ice for so long.

Anna-Belle laughed and touched Fred's cheek.
    "Trust me, I won't have to break you up, she won't be here so much longer and then you'll come to me," she smiled evil and got up, leaving him and Rosalynn.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 am

"what?" Kaine asked and skated over to Chris.

Tears were running down his cheeks, sobbing.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:49 am

"No touching while I sing, you need to behave yourself!" Chris teased as he changed from skates to his usual shoes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 am

Kaine smiled and sat down, changing into in shoes.
    "Okay," he said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 am

Chris blushed slightly as he kissed Kaine and then stood up in front of him, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again as he started singing 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand'.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:31 am

Kaine almost dropped his jaw. A smile instantly grew and his face. He crossed his arms and legs, and just listened to Chris sing.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:33 am

Chris was blushing slightly, but quickly got into that state of mind he had when he sang. He remembered the last time he had sung the song - when his father had gotten a heart attack. It made him a little sad, but also helped him put his emotions into the song.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:34 am

Kaine could see the people around them slowly stopped to listen to Chris. It only made his smile wider.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 am

Chris' blush grew a little as he noticed the people. Luckily he was used to singing at his old school so it didn't make him nervous anymore, although he hadn't sung since he started at Hogwarts, only when he was alone or at home with his family.
    He was smiling as he finished the song, closing his eyes and only waiting on Kaine's reaction.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:49 am

Kaine smiled and quickly stood up, hugging Chris.
    "It was... Beautiful," He whispered into Chris ear as the people began to clap at Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 am

Chris opened his eyes again, hugging Kaine back while smiling all over his face as he heard the people around them clap at him. It touched his heart that they had actually stopped to listen, and he could feel tears of joy in his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 am

"I'm so proud of you Chris.. I really am," Kaine said and softly kissed him in front of all the people, who only seemed to clap more as they kissed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

Chris blushed and kissed him back softly, ignoring all the people around them.
    "Tha...thanks," he whispered breathless.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 am

Kaine smiled.
    "What about some hot to drink now?" he asked and kissed Chris cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:29 am

Chris smiled and nodded.
    "Sounds good to me," he said, feeling his smile growing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:36 am

Kaine smiled and took Chris hand, walking over to the small coffee place nearby.
    "What do you want?" he asked and looked at the menu. "non-fat moccha?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:49 am

Chris turned his head and looked at him, quite surprised.
    "You know my coffee order?" he asked with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 am

"I have been here a bunch of times along with Kat. And you. Just without you noticing us," Kaine said and ordered a non-fat moccha and a medium drip with a little cinnamon for himself.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 am

"You've been watching me?" Chris asked with a smile. It tickled in his stomach to think about the fact that all this time he had been in love with Kaine, and Kaine had been in love with him, but none of them had had the guts to say it out loud.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm