Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 36 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 am

Chris smiled and kissed him again, just as deeply, before he answered the question.
    "I just wanted to thank you in a proper way," he whispered low, having lost his own breath.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 36 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 am

Kaine smiled and laughed slightly.
    "What are you thanking me for?" he asked and pulled Chris into his lap, holding him close.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 am

Chris laughed and on purpose pushed Kaine down so he was laying, Chris placing himself sitting at his stomach with a leg on each side of him, kissing his neck and jawline.
    "For my present, Kat gave it to me," he whispered seducing into Kaine's ear.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:17 am

Kaine let out a small moan as he was smiling.
    "I'm glad you liked it," he whispered back, along with an other moan.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 am

Chris smiled all over his face as he kissed Kaine deeply before getting off of him and placing himself on a chair beside the bed Kaine was laying in.
    "It's perfect," he said with a huge smile, his cheeks all red from blushing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:22 am

Kaine smiled and sat up, looking at his boyfriend.
    "You are beautiful. I couldn't want anything else for Christmas. Than you," he said and cared Chris' cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 am

Chris blushed even more at that, looking into those hazel eyes of his boyfriend's and getting lost in them like always.
    "I promise I'll give you something you'll never forget," he whispered low, giving Kaine a soft kiss.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 am

Kaine smiled and kissed back.
    "You don't have too Chris," he said and looked into his boyfriends eyes, falling more and more in love.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 am

"No, but I want to. I want you to always remember this Christmas. It's our first Christmas together," Chris smiled and stroke his boyfriend's cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 am

Kaine smiled.
    "If you want too.. " he said and looked into his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 am

"I do," Chris smiled and then looked around.
    "I should go before it's too late. It's nearly bedtime, I promise I'll come back tomorrow," he said and kissed Kaine quickly before leaving, getting back to the Ravenclaw common room.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 am

day 13 of Christmas!

Kaine had just gotten the patch off his eye and he was walking towards the Ravenclaw common room. He waited for Chris to let him in but he didn't.
    Malachy saw Kaine.
    "Waiting for Chris?" he asked, looking at Kaine.
    "Yeah.. But it seems that I'm to early," Kaine said and sighed.
    "I can let you in. I bet he doesn't mind you wait for him inside," Malachy said with a smiles he let Kaine in before he left him alone.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 am

Chris had been walking back and forth several times now, nervous for what he was about to do. Kaine wasn't suppose to meet him before an hour, so Chris had taken a walk to calm himself down.
    Originally he would have cleaned his bed, but the nervousness had hit him, so now his drawer with his magazines was half open, the magazines visible - and of course it wasn't normal magazines, it was magazines with men, strong and muscular men, that Chris had used magic on so almost everyone looked like Kaine. And no wonder, then the pages were kind of sticky and some were even stuck together.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:39 am

Kaine looked around and found the boys dorm room. He walked inside and looked around. He found Chris' bed and walked over there. He noticed the magazines in his bed. He slowly took one up.
    "What is this?" he mumbled to himself, flipping through the pages.
    'they are sticky..' he thought to himself and looked at their heads. A small 'wow..' escaped his mouth. He put it back down and saw the drawer was open.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 am

At that moment Chris got back to the common room, heading for the boys dorm to clean his things and getting rather surprised to see his boyfriend being there, while the magazines were on his bed.
    "Ka...Kaine," he said rather shocked, his face turning very red.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Kaine turned to look at Chris, blushing slightly. He slowly walked over to him.
    "Ehm.. Malachy let me in and I was just looking around.. Sorry.." he mumbled the last part, feeling a little embarrassed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Chris was blushing all over his face, his ability to talk was suddenly all gone while he just stared at Kaine.
    "You... you... Did you?" he wasn't able to actually ask the question, he was simply too embarrassed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Kaine slowly nodded and walked over to Chris. Not wanting him to run away and stay away for hours.
    "I'm.. So sorry Chris.. I didn't mean too.." he said and looked into his eyes, with embarrassment in them.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Chris bit his lip and looked down, he felt like he was about to cry.
    "No... No you shouldn't be sorry, I should.. I... I..." he shook his head, trying to find the right words as he looked at Kaine.
    "I'm sorry Kaine... I... I just..." he tried to explain it but the words just seemed to disappear in his mind.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Kaine put a finger over his mouth.
    "I'm flattered that you feel that way about me.. Even before we really began talking.." he said and pulled Chris into a hug.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"I've loved you from the very first time I saw you," Chris whispered and hid his head at Kaine's neck, his face still all red from blushing.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "Love at first sight do exsist then," he said and a teasing voice while kissing his hair.
    "Now. Where is my present?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Chris laughed and pulled away from Kaine.
    "Don't be so inpatient!" he teased, and pushed Kaine onto his bed, stepping back and standing in front of him.
    "I've prepared something special for you, and you alone."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "oh really? I can't wait," he said cleaned Chris bed before making him comfortable.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Chris laughed a little nervous and looked down. He opened the buttons in his blue jacket and tossed it to Kaine, winking and now standing in the clothes he had prepared for his performance.
    It was quite simple, a white shirt with black pattern at the sleeves, and a black sleeveless jacket above that. His pants were tight and black, he had put on a red and black patterned scarf and to complete it all he had a black hat on - one that actually looked great on him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:49 am