Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 40 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am

Kaine looked around and saw Kat walking arpund in the hall.
    "in the hall," he said and took Chris hand and out to her.
    Kat saw them.
    "Kaine! You're out from the hospital!" she almost shouted as she hugged him.

Fred laughed slighly.
    "Let take that conversation when we are both old enough," he said and smiled up at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 40 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 am

Chris just followed and laughed at Kat's reaction, letting go of Kaine's hand so he could hug her.
    "Hey to you too Kat," he said, trying to pretend that he was insulted.

"I... I didn't mean to say that! I'm sorry!" Rosalynn said, her face turning red of embarrassment and she hid her face in her hands, trying to pretend she hadn't said what she just said.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 am

Kat smiled and let go of Kaine so she could hug Chris.
    "I have seen you everyday this past week because Kaine in the hospital. But hi Chris," she said laughing.
    "are you staying for Christmas Kat?" Kaine asked and looked at them.
    "Yup. My parents are in Norway to visit some family," as she said and Kaine was ready to smash his head against the wall.
    "Okay so everyone gets to spend Christmas and New Year with my boyfriend, except me," he pouted.
    "Fred and Rose are staying too," Kat said and let go of Chris.
    "Don't push it Kat," he groaned.

Fred smiled.
    "Of course I want to marry you one day, honey. But it can't happen before I'm out of my parents houde," ge said and caressed her cheek.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Chris laughed and looked at Kaine as he hugged Kat.
    "Now then, don't be so sad, you'll enjoy it," he said as a tease, letting go of Kat to give Kaine a kiss on his neck, right beside the place where he had left a hickey earlier.

Rosalynn still blushed as she looked down at him. She wanted to say something, but the words seemed to be stuck in her throat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 am

Kat laughed.
    "Stop giving him hickeys, Chris!" she said and smiled at them.
    "Sure it will be fun to see my brother sucking off his girlfriends face," Kaine said sarcasticly.

Fred leaned up and kissed her chin.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 am

"I didn't do anything!" Chris laughed and raised his hands up in the air, stepping away from Kaine with a huge smile.
    "Or maybe, I did." he smirked, looking at Kaine and then at Kat.

Rosalynn giggled lightly and looked into his eyes, running her hand through his hair again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 am

Kaine shrugged and crossed his arms. Not pleased with everyone else spendning Christmas and New Year with his boyfriend.
    "Don't be so gloompy, Kaine. You'll see him again on the 2nd of January," Kat and patted Kaine,s back.
    Kaine just looked at her.
    "3 weeks from tomorrow," he said.
    "You'll be fine," she said smiling.

Fred just smiled.
    "We'll spend Christmas with Kat and Chris too," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

"Now stop complaining, or else I'll take the top again!" Chris teased and stood behind Kaine, running his hands down the sides of his boyfriend.

"Wonderful," Rosalynn smiled and leant her head back, closing her eyes to relax.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 am

"you? Top?" Kat laughed.
    "Chris youbare so bottom in your relationship!" she still laughed and Kaine began to laugh as well.

"Without Kaine," Fred said, looking up at her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 am

"Hey! That's not fair Kat!" Chris complained and crossed his arms.
    "Besides, if I'm bottom, then explain why I'm walking more straight than him," he pointed at Kaine, raising his eyebrow.

"Not Kaine? Poor Chris then." Rosalynn still had her eyes closed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:11 am

Kat looked at Chris with wide eyes.
    "You didn't.. Did you?" She asked with a huge grin on her face.
    A blushed spread on Kaine Cheeks.

"yeah.." Fred said and closed his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 am

"We thought you would be the first to notice Kat, now I'm very disappointed," Chris teased her, looking at Kaine and smiling when he saw the blush on his cheeks.

Rosalynn caressed his cheek with her tomb, looking at him again with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 am

"I'm sorry. I don't look how people walks after sex," Kat said with a smile on her face.
    Kaine sat down on a nearby bench. His lower back hurted a bit. He still blushed.

Fred slowly opened his eyes and looked at her, smiling.
    "I love you," he said
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 am

Chris couldn't hide his huge smile as he looked at Kaine.
    "Don't worry, Kat is the only one who would notice, no one else is going to know," he said as he walked over to his boyfriend, getting down on his knees in front of him and kissing him.

Rosalynn giggled.
    "I love you too, you silly Slytherin," she whispered, moving a tuft of his hair from his face.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 am

Kat laughed slightly and walked over to them.
    Kaine kissed back, still blushing.

Fred laughed.
    "I must be really silly then," he said with a smiled on his face as he sat up and kissed Rose.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 am

"You're so adorable, do you know that?" Chris smiled and caressed Kaine's cheek with his hand, for a second forgetting that Kat was there as well.

"Silly enough to fall in love with a stupid and foolish Hufflepuff," Rosalynn whispered against his lips as she kissed him back, her heart skipping a beat and then starting to beat faster - it did that every time he was near her.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 am