Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 21 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am

Kat had seen it all. Of course she had. She ran out to Rosalynn; "Rose..." She said in a low voice. She was heartbroken as well.

Fred collapsed on floor in the hallway on his way down to the Slytherin Common Room. Cries and sobs filling his lungs. He just wanted to scream and hit something.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 21 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am

Rosalynn barely looked at Kat before she had herself placed in her best friend's arms, crying her heart out at her shoulder.
    "Why? Why did he do that?" she whispered in between her sobs and her crying.

Anna-Belle saw Fred and walked towards him, a smile playing on her lips.
    "There, there my dear. She isn't worth your tears, she's only a silly half-blood Hufflepuff. Her you don't need to cry about." she said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

Kat kissed her forehead; "It wasn't him.. I'm sure it wasn't him.. He would never do that to you.." tears were running down her cheeks, as she held her close.

Fred pushed her hand away; "Stay away from me, Anna-Belle," He said in a growl as he stood up, looking down on her; "I love her. I love her more than any man would probably ever love you," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 am

Rosalynn was shaking, both from the cold but also because she was crying so much and she was in shock.
    "I saw him. I saw him with my own eyes!" she said, sobbing again.

"Calm down handsome. Beside, you've lost her now, haven't you? No way she is going to take you back," Anna-Belle's smile was evil.
    "And also, I just saved you. Your reputation, and hers as well. A Slytherin and a Hufflepuff, that will never happen, and if I haven't stopped it, then you would have been a daddy much too soon, am I right? You wouldn't have hesitated and then you two would've had a problem. I just saved both of you, so you should be thankful." she smirked and touched his cheek, looking into his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 am

"I'm sure it was.. That Anna-Belle girl.. She always had her eyes on Fred.." Kat said in a low voice.

Fred glared at her; "And it's your fault!!" he shouted at her, really angry. "I don't care about my reputation! I don't care about what people think about me! I never have!!" he slapped her hand away, anger building up in him.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

"He still kissed her!" Rosalynn cried and shook her head. "I... I never want to talk to him again. Never."

"But you do care about her, don't you? Think about how much the other Slytherins will pick on her if you were together, she would never be left alone. Do you really want that?" Anna-Belle raised her brows with an evil smirk.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am

"Rose.. Please.. You guys are some of my best friends and it's heartbreaking to see both of you, hurting, because of some stupid girl.." Kat said in a low voice. Now she could really need to talk to Chris.

Fred looked at her; "You don't care a all. You just want me all to yourself. But you can't have me," Fred growled and left Anna-belle as he headed for the boys sleeping hall.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 am

Rosalynn shook her head. "I... I just can't look at him, not after this. It hurts," she whispered and stepped back, drying away her tears.
    "I... I should get to bed, and you too. It's way over bedtime."

Anna-Belle smirked. "That's what you think," she whispered to herself as she watched Fred leave, then she left herself, going to bed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 am

Kat looked at her best friend, wondering what have happened to her these past 20 minutes. She slowly nodded; "Yeah.. Good night.." She said in a low voice, before heading to bed.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 am

"Good night," Rosalynn answered and headed to bed, falling asleep with tears in her eyes. She was glad that tomorrow was sunday, it meant she didn't have to face Fred since they didn't have classes and she could just stay in the common room all day.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:40 am

day 9 of Christmas!

it was past 9 AM and Kaine was still sleeping. He still had his arm around Chris and his hand awfully close to his crotch.

Kat sat in the common room, not wanting to eat breakfast since she had lost her feeling to eat, due to last nights mess.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Chris slowly woke up, blinking his eyes and looking around, smiling as he remembered where he was but quickly got out of his dreamworld when he realized that his usual 'morning problem' was back.
    Careful not to wake Kaine he got out of the bed and changed back into his own clothes, walking on his tiptoes as he made his way downstairs, not expecting anyone to be up.
    "Kat!" he said shocked when he saw her, then realized that his high-pitched voice might just woke someone up if he weren't careful.
    "What the hell are you doing up so early?!" he whispered, not thinking about the fact that his clothes was a mess and that he in fact wasn't in his own common room.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 am

Kat sat in one of couches, holding around her knees. She had red eyes.
    "Fred and Rose broke up last night.." she said, trying not to sound to sad about it.

Kaine woke up, not soon after Chris had left his bed. He looked around for him, but decided to get up. He had slept with a boner on, the entire night. Yes he was about to go nuts, but he didn't do anything to Chris he didn't want him too. He got on a loose t-shirt and sweater before putting on his pants and socks along with his shoes. He walked down into the common room to see Chris and Kat; "Morning.." he said in a low tired voice as he yawned.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am

"Sweetie, that's awful, but why? Last time I saw them they were almost sucking each others faces off?" Chris said confused as he sat down beside Kat, crossing his legs to hide his 'problem' and putting an arm around Kat, just before Kaine came down.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 am

"Because.." and she broke into tears "Because this.. Awful Slytherin girl kissed Fred right in front of Rose! And now Rose doesn't want to look at Fred!" she cried hard into her hands.

Kaine looked at Kat and sat down besides her, crossing his legs to hide his boner. He looked at Chris; "Should we talk this girl?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

"Shh, don't cry Kat," Chris said as he pulled Kat into his arms and looked at Kaine.
    "No, we don't talk to that girl, she's a Slytherin and I have a pretty good idea about who it is. We don't want any problems with her or the rest of that house." he said with a strict look.
    "But, we're going to talk to Fred and Rose, and I have a pretty good idea," he smirked slightly. "Although, I... I have something I need to... uhm... fix before we can do anything."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 am

Kat sobbed and pulled away from Chris; "I'm going bad to bed.. I haven't slept all night.." She said and slowly stood up.

Kaine looked at Chris with a "do-you-want-me-to-help-because-I-have-a-problem-as-well" look. "Sleep well Kat," he said and kept his eyes on his boyfriend.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 am

"Don't you worry about those two, we'll fix it." Chris comforted Kat before looking at Kaine, raising an eyebrow and smiling.
    "Problem?" he smirked, still having his legs crossed.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 am

Kat went to the girls sleeping hall.

"I still have a boner from last night," Kaine said and kissed Chris good morning.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 am

Chris kissed him back with a smirk and a laugh.
    "Well, well. And what do you want me to do about that?" he said, trying to hide the fact that he had one too.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 am

Kaine smiled; "You are not very good at hiding such a thing for me, Chris," He whispered into his ear in a low husky voice. "So either we have sex. Or we blow each other or we masturbate," Kaine said. Clearly, he was up for some sex or a blowjob.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 am

"Hmm... I think I'm going to fix this myself," Chris teased as he stood up and walked towards the bathroom with a smirk.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 am

Kaine groaned and threw his head back against the couch so his curls were resting on the back of the couch. "I'm finally feeling fine, and then you just want to masturbate.." He murmured to himself.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 am

"You could just join me, if you want to?" Chris smirked and looked at Kaine over his shoulder, his hair falling down and covering his eyes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 am

Kaine quickly got up from the couch and joined his boyfriend. He pushed Chris into the bathroom and lockedbthe door behind them. He didn't want anyone to disturb them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm