Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 22 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 am

Chris laughed as he leaned against the now locked door. "Seems like someone is a little eager?" he teased as he slowly and very seducing ran his own hand down his own chest and down to his crotch, watching Kaine's reaction.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 22 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 am

Kaine groaned and he closed the distance between them.
    "And who's fault is that, Chris?" Kaine whispered in a low voice as he rubbed his boyfriends crotch.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 am

*continues is private post xD*
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 am

Kaine stood up and put on his cardigan and walked out of the Gryffindor common room with his hand in Chris.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 am

Chris followed him with a smile on his face.
    "You take Rose and I'll take Fred, we'll be meet each other in three hours in the Great Hall, bring Rose and then we'll see if they can still talk," he said before kissing Kaine and then living to go get changed into something a little less formal and a bit more casual.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 am

Kaine smiled "Got it," he said and left to look for Rosalynn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:24 am

Chris had quickly changed his clothes, changing his pants and pulling on a sweater instead of his sleeveless jacket.
    Now he was walking around, looking for Fred.

Rosalynn was on her way back to the Hufflepuff common room, she had only been out for 15 minutes to get something to eat and in all that time she had made sure to not get noticed by Fred or run into him.
    She looked awful, her eyes and face were red because of all the crying she had done, she hadn't fixed her hair and although it was short it still look like hell, some did her clothes which was a pair of loose jeans, a sweater and a pair of not fitting shoes.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:29 am

Kaine saw Rosalynn and ran over to her; "Hey Rose. Can we, like, talk a bit?" he said, curls falling down in his forehead.

Fred sat in the Great Hall, bandage around his hand. He had smashed it into a stone wall when he walked around outside earlier.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Rosalynn barely looked at Kaine before she nodded. She wasn't really in a mood for talking, but seeing as Kaine was a friend then she could somehow manage.
    "Sure," she said with an emotionless voice.

Chris saw Fred right away and it only took seconds before he sat down beside him. "Hey Fred. Wanna talk?" his question was clearly not meant to be answered.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 am

Kaine smiled at her as he hugged her; "How are you feeling?" He asked, well-knowing that she wasn't okay.

Fred looked at Chris, with slightly red eyes.
    "Sure," he said and adjusted his clothes a little with his healthy hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 am

"I... I..." Rosalynn couldn't even make a sentence before her tears started running again.
    "I don't know... It all just hurts, I haven't slept, I'm not hungry nor thirsty, I feel like my whole body is dying," she said through her tears.

"What did you do with your hand? Punched a Slytherin that was talking bad about Rose?" Chris pointed at Fred's wounded hand as he tried to make a joke, hoping it would start some kind of conversation.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 am

Kaine held her close; "Shh.." he whispered as he rubbed her back softly, trying to comfort her. "Why don't we.. Sit down and talk about it? I really want hear.. From you, what happened. Since I went to bed, early," he said and kissed her forehead.

Fred looked at his hand and then back at Chris.
    "If I had, I wouldn't be sitting here.." he joked slightly; "But no. I punched it into a stone wall when I was walking around outside earlier."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 am

Rosalynn tried to dry her tears away as she nodded.
    "Su...Sure," she managed to say as she took a deep breath, getting control over her tears and pointing at a nearby bench.

Chris smiled only a bit.
    "Sure as hell was a waste of powers, I could've found at least ten persons that you could've punched instead and it would probably be a lot more satisfying, at least for me." He looked at Fred, placing a hand on his shoulder.
    "It hurts, doesn't it?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 am

Kaine put his hand on her back, as he led her to a bench, away from all the other students. He sat down and patted the seat next to him.

Fred looked at Chris before closing his eyes and sighed.
    "A bit. But not much," he said. He had punched the wall in a attempt go get his anger out.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 am

Rosalynn sat down without a word, holding her arms around herself - she had done that all day, it made her believe that she was holding herself together, stopping her from falling apart.

"Not the hand silly," Chris shook his head with a sigh.
    "I meant it hurt in here, doesn't it?" he pointed at Fred's heart, raising his eyebrow slightly. "What happened? Why aren't you talking?"
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:10 am

Kaine put a arm around her, holding her close.
    "now.. Tell me everything. Please?" He asked, looking at her.

Fred quickly got tears in his eyes and looked down.
    "It hurts.." he said trying to hold back his tears; "It hurts to much.. Know that.. The only person I find comfort in.. Doesn't want to look me in the eyes.." and then the tears ran down his cheeks.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am

Rosalynn bit her lip and took a deep breath once again to control her tears.
    "I... I was suppose to meet him, at the Room of Requirement, to... no, it doesn't matter why, guess you could figure," she mumbled, holding back her tears.
    "I got over there, too happy, too blind. When I turned around the corner I saw them... They kissed!" that was it, she couldn't hold back her tears and she hid her heads in her hands as she cried her heart out once more.

Chris gave his shoulder a light squeeze.
    "Don't be so sad, I'm sure she'll talk to you once she had realized that no problem can be solved by running away. She'll come back, then you'll talk and then I'm sure everything will be just fine again. I promise."
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 am

Kaine pulled her into a hug; "Shh.. Rose.. I know you don't want to remember but.. Can you tell me how they were standing? Were Fred's hands on her or were they down his sides?" Kaine asked, hoping for an answer.

Fred looked up and trying to stop his tears.
    "She... fucking kissed me! Rose thinks I kissed.. Someone else.. Than her.." Fred sobbed and rested his head against his healthy hand.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 am

Rosalynn was shaking all over her body as she cried, trying to bring up the painful picture in her mind, which only made her cry even more.
    "They... They were down his sides," she said through her tears.

"Shh, hey Fred, relax," Chris gently put an arm around him.
    "Please don't hate us now, but Kaine is with Rose right now, trying to talk with her about it and trust me, he'll make her listen, then bring her here and then I'm sure everything will work out, okay?" he said comforting.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 am

"That means he didn't kiss her, Rose. It means he was choked and in most cases, disliked the kiss. He wouldn't for everything in the world, kiss someone else than you," Kaine said and dried her tears away.
    "It have happened to me and Chris too," he said.

Fred sobbed and looked at Chris; "I hope you are right.." he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 am

"Wha...What?" Rosalynn looked confused at him. She thought she had heard him wrong and suddenly her tears stopped, her whole world stopped, it even seemed like her pain stopped.

"Don't worry, she'll come back, I'm sure," Chris smiled and gave Fred's shoulder a comforting squeeze.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

"It happened to me and Chris too. Someone else, kissed Chris, and Chris was.. Heartbroken. But we managed, because, none of us, ran away from the problem. We both want this relationship. And I'm sure, both you and Fred want it too. You should talk to him, for both of your sake's. For me and Chris. For Kat.." He said in a low voice, as he looked Rose into her eyes.

Fred took some deep breathes as he dried his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

Rosalynn hold her arms around herself even tighter, biting her lip.
    "I want him more than anything else, but I can't face him, not while I look like this," she whispered and felt another tear on her cheek.
    "I'm too weak,"

"It'll be okay, I promise." Chris said in a comforting voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 am

"I don't think he cares about how you look.. And you are not weak. You are a strong, beautiful woman, who needs her boyfriend more than ever, right now," he said and stood up, giver her his hand; "Come one.. He is waiting for you."

Fred supported his head against his bad hand, and groaned out in pain.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 am

Rosalynn looked up at Kaine, her eyes more red now than they were before.
    "What?" she asked as she stood up, her knees shaking lightly. All that crying had made her tired and weak, especially because she wasn't eating as well.

"Stop hurting youself," Chris sighed, then looked at the time.
    "She should be here any minute now," he mumbled low, mostly to himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:31 pm