Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

4 posters

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 20 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 am

Chris laughed a little and then crawled under the covers as well, cuddling up against his boyfriend with a smile.
    "It's a beautiful view," he teased as he looked at the nice hickey that was placed on Kaine's neck.

Rosalynn slowly pulled her head a little back, needing air. Her breath and heartbeat was fast as she leaned her forehead against Fred's.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere) - Page 20 Empty Re: Christmas at Hogwarts! (Everywhere)

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 am

Kaine pulled the curtains so no one could see them. He light a small lamp on the wall.
    "What do you mean?" Kaine asked and held Chris close, freezing a bit, but soon feeling warm from being with his love.

Fred's breath was fast.
    "Maybe.. Maybe I should go now.." Fred said in a low voice and he sat Rosalynn's feet's on the ground.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 am

Chris tried not to laugh as he ran his fingertips over the hickey.
    "Oh nothing really, just something really beautiful right here," he said in his high-pitched voice.

Rosalynn tried to calm her breath down. She still had one hand clenched around his hair and the other wrapped around his neck, holding him as close as she could.
    "No, don't go," she whispered breathless as she kissed him again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 am

"Oh come on.. Tell me, sweetheart," Kaine tried not to moan out and a shiver ran down his spine as Chris ran his fingers over his hickey.

Fred quickly kissed back, and slide her down the stone wall along with himself.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 am

Chris really needed to hold back his laughter as his eyes studied the fine hickey.
    "Do you have a mirror? Then I'll show you," he smirked slightly.

Rosalynn smiled into their kiss, moving the hand she had around his neck to his cheek and closing her eyes again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am

"yeah. I do," he said and leaned over Chris to grab his mirror in his bag. He leaned back into his bed and handed Chris the mirror; "Here."

Fred sat on his knees in between Rosalynn's legs. He had both of his hands on her hips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 am

"Fantastic," Chris smiled all over his face and then held the mirror so that Kaine would be able to see the hickey on his neck.
    "You see? Beautiful, isn't it?" he teased with a huge smirk on his face.

Rosalynn sat on her knees, she knew it probably wasn't the most charming position, but at that moment she didn't care as long as she had Fred right there with her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 am

Kaine looked at it, before turning his gaze to Chris. He took the mirror and put it back into the bag. He got in between Chris legs, almost laying on him, only supporting himself with his arms on his bed.
    "Are you asking for me to break my promise?" Kaine whispered in a husky voice into Chris ear.

Fred slowly pulled her onto his lap, slowly sitting down against the wall.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 am

Chris laughed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.
    "I made that before you made your promise!" he defended himself with a huge smirk, and looked into those hazel eyes.

Rosalynn gasped lightly and opened her eyes to look at him as she slowly broke their kiss, trying to catch her breath again.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 am

"you... are a very bad boy, Chris Moore," Kaine whispered and kissed his boyfriend deeply.

Fred tried to catch his breath, suddenly wanting more; "I.. I really should go now..."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:06 am

Chris laughed before he was kissed by Kaine, but then pushed Kaine away.
    "Now, don't break your promise or I'll be an even worse boy and leave you all alone," he teased with a smile.

"No, don't go," Rosalynn whispered as she supported herself by holding her hand on the wall behind him, her other hand still clenched around the hair in his neck.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 am

"You wouldn't dare," Kaine said smiled "Because you started it earlier this evening by getting me turned on. Real bad." he slowly kissed Chris' neck.

Fred looked into her eyes; "Rose... If I don't... I don't know.. If I will be able to stop myself.." he said in a low voice. He really didn't want to go, but if he didn't, he would probably end up doing something stupid.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 am

"That was before you made that promise, besides now you weren't feeling so good," Chris smirked as he lifted Kaine's head away from his neck.
    "You need to sleep, so stop fooling around, you made me a promise."

Rosalynn smiled a little. "I don't care," she answered him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She really didn't want him to leave, she wanted him to stay for the night, just one night when the teachers weren't going to do check ups. One night, that was all she wanted.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 am

Kaine sighed deeply and laid back down besides Chris.
    "yeah yeah.." He said and turned off the light, before pulling Chris into his arms; "Do you wanna adjust your sleeping position before we go to sleep?"

Fred looked at her and got a idea; "Why don't you.. Go inside and make your bed like you're sleeping already.. And then he head for the room of requirement?" he said in a low voice.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Chris smirked a little as he turned his back against Kaine's chest, laying as close to him as he could.
    "No, I'm laying just fine," he whispered low, well knowing that he was pressed up against Kaine making no space between them.

Rosalynn smiled and stood up, kissing him softly.
    "Meet me there in twenty minutes, okay?" she said before she disappeared into the Hufflepuff common room, hurrying the make her bed, making it seem like she was laying there.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Kaine kissed Chris hair softly, smiling. He had one arm under his own head and the one around his boyfriend. His hand rested not far from Chris' crotch.
    "Good," He said in a low voice.

Fred smiled and hurried to the Room of Requirement.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 pm

"Sleep well, darling," Chris whispered, his breath slightly faster than before and his cheeks suddenly more red than pale.

Anna-Belle had only had a small part of Fred's and Rosalynn's conversation when she had been looking for Fred, but it was enough for her to make a plan.
    "Fred, sweetie!" she yelled as she ran towards him outside the Room of Requirement. "Missed me?" she said as she just threw herself at him, kissing him deeply, well knowing that at that moment Rosalynn turned around the corner and saw them.

It didn't take more than a second of seeing Anna-Belle and Fred kissing before Rosalynn had turned around and ran away, feeling tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Kaine smiled slightly; "Good night, babe," He said in a low husky voice into Chris ear.

Fred narrowed his eyebrows and pushed Anna-Belle away. "What the hell was that for!?" He yelled at her when he saw Rosalynn running away.
    "Rose!!" He yelled after her when he ran after her, feeling tears pressing in the corner of his eyes.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 am

Chris blushed a little more and laughed low. "That tickles," he whispered low, closing his eye with a happy sigh.

Anna-Belle smiled self-satisfied as she watched Fred run after Rosalynn. Her job for the night was complete.

Rosalynn kept running, luckily she had dropped her high heels in the common room and was only running on bare feet now, not that it helped very much when she reached the Great Hall and continued outside in the snow, hoping that Fred wasn't following her anymore and that the teachers or Kat hadn't seen her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

"You like it," Kaine whispered, still into his ear and closed his eyes. His curls fell on his forehead.

Fred was slightly faster that Rosalynn, so he quickly catched up to her. He grabbed her arm; "Rose please!"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

Chris laughed low. "Stop it," he whispered and shook his head. His hair were starting to fall out of it's perfect place and covered his eyes.

"Leave me alone! Go away!" Rosalynn pulled away from him, hiding her tears by turning her back against him. She didn't want to look him in the eyes and show him how much she was hurting, even if it meant she had to stay outside in the freezing cold and snowy weather.
    "Go... Away!" she repeated, holding back her tears.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am

Kaine smiled "I love your laugh," he said in a low sexy voice. His voice seemed to change when he was horny and tired.

Fred slowly let go of her arm and sobbed. He dried his cheeks as the tears had begun to fall freely on his cheeks. His brown hair covered his eyes as he looked down into the snow.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

"Go to sleep," Chris said with a smile, he knew his boyfriend wanted to break the promise, but Chris wouldn't let him, not when he had been feeling sick.

"Just, leave me alone," Rosalynn said and tried to sound cold instead of hurt and fragile. She walked away from him, further out in the cold snow on her bare feet. She looked upon the moon and felt the tears on her cheeks, biting her lip to hold in her sobs.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 am

Kaine smiled into Chris' neck; "I love you babe.." He whispered before he finally fell asleep, holding Chris close.

Fred turned around and walked back into the castle, tears still steaming down his cheeks. He had just lost the love of his life. Again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am

"I love you too," Chris whispered as he too fell asleep, cuddled up against his boyfriend and with a smile on his lips.

Rosalynn finally let her tears run freely when she knew Fred had left. She held her arms around herself in an attempt to hold herself together because she felt like she was falling apart inside, her heart more broken than ever before. She really needed someone to hold her now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:17 am