Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 23 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 am

Chris quickly turned around at the sound of Kaine's voice. He blushed deeply when he realized he was standing in front of him only wearing his underwear.
    "Kaine!" he said surprised, his cheeks burning red.

Finn gently stroked Kat's cheek with his healthy hand.
    "You have nothing to be sorry about, so why are you apologizing?" he said in a low voice, hiding his pain and kissing her forehead.
    Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 23 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Kaine smiled.
    "Don't worry. I wont do anything," he said and changed his clothes.

"Because I feel guilty for causing you pain.. I never want that," Kat said. "But I think some painkillers will take the pain away," she said and looked up at Finn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

Chris was still blushing as he watched Kaine.
    "Did you tell everybody that breakfast is ready?" he asked, looking at his own clothes again.

Finn kissed her forehead again.
    "I'm fine, I promise," he said and smiled brightly to her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 am

"not yet," he said and did his hair. He opened the door again. "Btw. The red tight fitting pants and white shirt will look stunning on you," he said and walked over to the guest room.
    "Fred. Rose. Breakfast is ready!"

Kat smiled.
    "Good. Shall we go down stairs," she asked and kissed Finn softly.

Fred opened the door. Fully dress.
    "We'll be down in a minute," he said and smiled.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Chris blushed once again and looked at the clothes Kaine had mentioned, biting his lip as he still tried to find the perfect outfit.

Finn smiled and kissed her back softly.
    "Yes, lets go downstairs, I'm starving," he laughed and took her hand in his healthy one, walking downstairs.
    "Sadly I can't carry you this time," he apologized.

Rosalynn was still asleep on the bed. Her hair was a complete mess and she had thrown off half of the blanket so it was only covering her lower body. As always her oversized sleeping T-shirt had fallen down at one shoulder, leaving it naked.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Kaine smiled and walked down stairs.

Kat laughed slightly.
    "I will manage, Finn," she said and walked stairs, her hair slowly getting the curles.

Fred closed the door and walked over to Rose. Hebsat down besides her.
    "Rose.. It's time to wake up," he said, softly touching her.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Chris finally decided to put on the tight red pants, the white shirt, a striped sleeveless sweater and to top it all a red hat. Then he finally got downstairs.

Finn smiled brigthly and followed Kat, but right before they entered the living room he gently grabbed her and pushed her against the wall softly.
    "I think I have to mark you again, it's beginning to fade," he whispered against her neck, licking her hickey with a light smirk.

Rosalynn blinked her eyes and yawned in a cute way. Her hand that was holding around the blanket slowly let go of it, her eyes opened and she looked at him, rolling onto her back - which made the t-shirt fall further down her shoulder.
    "Fred?" she mumbled in a tired voice.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Kaine looked at Chris.
    "Hello beautiful," he said with a big smile on his face.

Kat blushed.
    "Finn please.. Your parents are coming home today.." she whispered, holding back a moan.

Fred smiled.
    "Yes. Now get up," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Chris blushed slightly and looked at Kaine.
    "Kaine, stop making me blush!" he complained, looking down himself and smiling.

Finn pulled away slowly, looking at Kat and enjoying seeing the blush on her cheeks.
    "I'll try to behave then," he whispered at her ear, kissing her neck softly and then walking into the living room with a happy smirk on his lips.

Rosalynn made a complaining sound and pulled the blanket over her head - like a small child not wanting to get up.
    "No, just five more minutes," she complained with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "no. I wont," he said and slapped Chris ass softly.

Kat smiled and walked into the living room as well.

"Rosalynn.. We don't have time for more sleep," Fred said and pulled the blanket off her.
    "We need to clean the room and pack our things."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Chris blushed slightly deeper.
    "Kaine!" he complained and turned around, looking at him with a smile.

Finn sat down at the table, looking at Kat with a huge smile. He felt so happy that he had forgotten all about the pain in his hand.

Rosalynn still made complaining sounds as she looked at him and then the time.
    "It's only 10 am. we still have three hours!" she complained with a small smile, still laying on the bed and not moving.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Kaine smiled and made a kissing noise.
    "Love you too babe," he said.

Kat sat down next to Finn. She pulled her hair back in a pony tail, like always.

"Come on. We also have to get to King Cross," Fred said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Chris shook his head and pushed Kaine gently at his chest.
    "Watch out or I'll give you a cold shoulder, or write to Chandler," he teased him, but was of course only kidding.

Finn looked at her and smiled, he leaned towards her slowly and kissed her neck softly, nuzzling her nose towards it afterwards to tickle her.

Rosalynn sighed and then got up from the bed.
    "Do we have to go home?" she asked. She wasn't exactly looking forward to having 'the talk' with her mom again - which they would have now that Rosalynn planned to tell her mom about Fred.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Kaine quickly stopped making any kind of faces and noises.

Kat smiled.
    "Stop tickling me!" she said and laughed.

Fred sighed.
    "Yes. Sadly. My siblings are home, so I kinda have to see them," he said and sat down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Chris looked at his face and couldn't help but laugh and smile brightly.

Finn laughed and kissed her cheek.
    "Then promise me you'll think about me when we're not together," he said, placing his healthy hand at her side, moving his fingers to tickle her there instead.

Rosalynn looked at him, her smile fading.
    "I wish I could come with you," she said in a low voice, then sighed and turned her back towards him, going through her back to find some clothes. She ended up with black tights, her usual skirt and a yellow tank top with a black cardigan above it.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Kaine poured more coffee into his mug, saying nothing.

"Finn.. Don't," Kat said laughing while she tried to push his hand away.

"I know.. But unless I have a deathwish.. I won't. Cause all in my family have been in slytherin," Fred said and packed his bag.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Chris looked at Kaine.
    "Kaine, come on. I didn't mean it," he said, walking over to him and putting his arms around Kaine's neck.

Finn kept tickling her, only with his healthy hand.
    "Say it, promise me that you won't forget me," he said, licking her behind her ear to tickle her more.

"I know, because I'm just a silly Hufflepuff," Rosalynn said in a sad voice as she started to pack her things without looking directly at him - for the first time ever she was embarrassed about being who she was, and inside her head she felt like he was embarrassed about being with her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Kaine looked up at Chris.
    "You know how I feel about it.. " he said in a low voice.

Kat laughed.
    "I promise! Why on earth would I forget my boyfriend," she laughed.

Fred looked at her.
    "You know I love more than anything else. I just don't want my family to hurt you.." he said and looked down sad.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Chris smiled and kissed him softly.
    "I'm sorry honey, what can I do to make it up to you again?" he said, making his most cute and begging puppy eyes.

Finn laughed and finally stopped, kissing her deeply with his healthy hand on her cheek.
    "That's what I wanted to hear, I love you Kat. My perfect princess," he whispered against her lips.

Rosalynn sighed, put her bag down as she was done packing, turned around and looked at him as she leaned against the wall.
    "They can't hurt me. I love you Fred, and... and you're the only one who can hurt me," she said in a low and sad voice, looking down with a sigh.
    "We should get downstairs," she then changed the subject.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Kaine pulled Chris into his lap.
    "Just.. Sit here, will you?" he said looking into Chris eyes.

Kat smiled and kissed back.
    "I love you too," she whispered back.

Fred covered his eyes with hands before standing up.
    "Sorry.." he said and walked over to Rosalynn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Chris blushed slightly again, wrapping his arms tight around Kaine.
    "If that's all you want," he said with a smile on his lips.

Finn laughed slightly and nuzzled their noses together in an Eskimo kiss before pulling back and sitting up straight.
    "You're my perfect princess," he said and looked into her eyes.

Rosalynn shook her head and sighed, looking down at her feet.
    "No, I'm apologizing. I know that you would get in trouble if you told them about me. I'm sorry, I'm a fool." she said with a sigh, looking at him again with her arms crossed.
    "Why are we always like this? If we're not loving, then one of us is sick, or ill. And if not that, then we're fighting. Why can't we be normal?" she asked, most likely looking like she was about to cry - which she was.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Kaine burried his face into Chris' shoulder.

Kat smiled and looked back into Finn's eyes.

Fred looled at Rose. He slowly put his arms around her.
    "We are normal.. We are just from two diffrent families," he said.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Chris smiled.
    "Are you still tired honey?" he asked in a low voice.

Finn smiled brightly.
    "You're not blushing although I'm giving you compliments, is that a bad sign?" he asked, trying to act like he was hurt and at the same time stroking her cheek with his healthy hand.

Rosalynn hid her head at his shoulder, her arms still crossed.
    "More like two different worlds," she whispered, feeling a tear run down her cheek.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 pm

"No.. A bit.. I just need to sit like this with you for a bit," Kaine said and breathed in Chris scent.

Kat laughed a bit.
    "No. I'm just holding it back," she said and kissed his cheek.

Fred held her tighter.
    "Don't cry Rose.." he whispered.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Chris laughed a bit and rested his head on top of Kaine's.
    "I like this," he said in a low voice and smiled, closing his eyes.

Finn pretended to pout.
    "But I like seeing your cheeks get all red, it reminds me about how much you love me," he teased her, poking her cheek softly.

"I'm sorry," Rosalynn whispered and finally wrapped her arms around him, resting her head at his shoulder and trying not to cry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:38 am