Hogwarts - RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

2 posters

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Roxi
    Roxi

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 24 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Kaine smiled.
    "And why is that?" he said in a low voice.

Kat blushed and looked at Finn.
    "You tease.." she said.

Fred kissed her hair stoftly.
    "Let's go down stairs," he said and took her hand before going down stairs.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London) - Page 24 Empty Re: New Years Eve (*Private Roxi&Hina* London)

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Chris smiled too.
    "Because your lap is always so soft and... warm," he whispered directly into Kaine's ear, making sure he spoke the last word very slowly.

Finn laughed and kissed her cheek.
    "No, I made my beautiful princess blush," he said with a huge smile.

Rosalynn nodded, dried the tear away from her cheek and followed him, trying to put up a smile. She really didn't want to go home and not see Fred until school started again - even though it was only five days away.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

"Do you want something?" Kaine asked and kissed Chris' neck softly.

Kat blushed more and poured some juice into her glass.

Fred slowly pulled the chair out for Rose before sitting down.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 pm

"Maybe, but not now. Now I'm just telling the truth," Chris whispered and smiled as he got up from Kaine's lap and sat on his own chair, looking around on everyone.
    "Breakfast is ready, and now that everybody is here then let's eat!" he said with a bright smile.

Finn smiled brightly at Kat, then heard the words 'let's eat' and took some food onto his plate - like he said earlier, he was starving.

Rosalynn sat down and smiled at Fred, soon beginning to eat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am

At King Cross station

Fred put his bag down and looked at his friends.
    "I will see you guys on the sixth," he said and smiled.
    Kaine smiled and hugged Fred softly before Kat.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am

Chris hugged Fred as well, clapping his shoulder and smiling.
    "Don't let your siblings get you down, okay?" he said with a smile.
    Finn clapped Fred's shoulder, he felt a little awkward hugging him since they had only known each other for a couple of days.
    Rosalynn looked at them all, hugging Chris and Finn.
    "Thanks for some lovely days," she said with a smile, then turned towards Kat, Kaine and Fred.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 am

Kat and Kaine hugged Rose.
    "Take care okay?" Kaine said and smiled.

Carol sat in the car with Burt on their way home. She called Finn.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

Rosalynn smiled and giggled.
    "I'll try," she said, then turned towards Fred. Her eyes turned slightly sad because she didn't want to say goodbye - and the worst part was that they couldn't kiss, in case his family would see them.
    "Take care, and I'll see you soon," she said sadly.

Finn noticed his phone calling, and answered it with his arm around Kat's hip.
    "Hallo? It's Finn," he answered, not smart enough to look at the display to see who was calling him.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 am

Fred smiled and took her hand and kissed it softly.
    "I will see you soon," he said and left.
    Kat smiled and kissdd his cheek.
    "Hey sweetie, it's Carol. I just wanted to say that we are home in about 30 minutes," she said with a smile on her lips.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 am

Rosalynn looked after him for a moment, trying not to get sad. Then she turned towards the others and smiled weakly.
    "See you all soon," she said and left to find her family.

Finn smiled at Kat and held tight around her hip.
    "Okay mom, we just said goodbye to our friends so we'll be home around the same time," he answered Carol with a smile.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 am

Kaine took Chris hand and kissed it softly.
    Kat laughed slightly.
    "Okay. We'll see you soon then," she said and hung up.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 am

Chris smiled and tangled their fingers together, starting to walk home.
    Finn put his phone back in his pocket, kissed Kat softly and then followed Chris, still with his arm around Kat's hip.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 am

When they arrived home Carol was carrying their bags inside.
    Kaine smiled and held Chris hand tight.
    Kat smiled and blushed slightly.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 am

Burt was helping Carol get everything inside when he saw them arrive.
    "Hey kids!" he yelled at them, smiling and then realizing that Kat was still there, although he didn't say anything.
    "Welcome home!" Chris ran to them and gave his dad a light hug, then waited for Kaine before stepping inside.
    Finn still held around Kat, kissing her cheek.
    "They'll love you," he whispered in her ear, walking toward his mom.
    "Welcome home mom," he said and smiled at her.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 am

Kaine smiled at them.
    "Welcome home," he said and walked inside with Chris.
    Kat blushed again and smiled slightly.
    "Finn! My boy," she said and hugged him "Oh I have missed you,"'she said and noticed Kat. "I tought you had said goodbye to your friends."
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 am

Burt looked at Carol, then Finn and Kat. He laughed.
    "Carol, let them get inside before asking questions," he smiled.
    Finn just smiled.
    "We have said goodbye to our friends, I'll explain after we've sat down okay?" he said with a smile.
    "Me and Chris brought some fresh bread, so lets sit down and eat together," he said as he walked inside, still holding around Kat.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 am

Carol looked confused at Finn then at Burt before walking in. All of them took off their jackets and shoes. Carol sat down in the couch.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 am

Both Finn and Burt took off their jackets and shoes too. Burt sat down beside Carol, putting an arm behind her.
    Finn made Kat sit on the opposite couch, kissing her forehead and putting the bread on the coffee table before walking into the kitchen, making tea and coffee, then coming back, carrying some different meat and cheese to eat on the bread - of course he only held it in his healthy hand, and it took some time before everything was on the table and he finally sat down beside Kat, putting an arm around her.

Last edited by Hina on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 am

Carol looked at Finn's hand.
    "What happend to your hand, sweetie?" she asked.
    Kat blushed even more and looked down in her lap.
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

Finn looked down at his wounded hand, smiling a small bit before looking at his mom.
    "I strained it when I hit someone," he told the truth, looking at Kat and holding his hand at her shoulder.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 am

Carol dropped her jaw.
    "You hit someone? Why?!" she said and looked at Kat. "Is it because of her?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am

Finn nodded slowly.
    "Yes, yes because of her." he looked at Kat, smiling bright.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am

"Why Finn?" Carol asked and looked at them. "Why?"
    Hina
    Hina
    Admin

Post  Hina Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 am

Finn looked at his mom, his face turning serious.
    "Because he was awful to her, lying and making her feel bad. I don't want my girlfriend to feel that way, and no one is allowed to talk to her in that way. That's why I hit him, he deserved it," he answered in a serious voice, holding Kat tight.
    Roxi
    Roxi

Post  Roxi Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 am

Carol looked at Burt, quiet shocked.
    "Girlfriend? Is that why both of you have huge hickeys on your necks?" she asked.
    Kat blushed more and looked up at Finn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:48 am